Seen mothers like Maa in real life.

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Or rather mother's like her. Upmaa doesn't disregard her daughter because she is adopted, she disregards her because she is not from her mayka. My friend's mom was bio mom still she cared more for her own extended family and always tried to instigate my friend against her jethani. The extended maika had same hum saath saath mahol as Shahs but was very unaccepting towards my friend even though they were relatives just like Shahs treated CA as an extra who was trying to fit in. She had a problem that he was closer to his paternal cousins more. When the friend asked to choose him or the maika, she chose maika. The friend is facing mental problems just like Aadhya albeit the reason is study stress but the mother's maika is still treating him as an extra and often dismisses him off the way kids are dismisses off in the show. The friend's paternal family is lot better than Anuj tho. The friend's Taiji was just like his nanihal people but accepting similarly BB was like Shahs but accepting of CA. The only reason Anupamaa and friend's mom refused to fit in sasural was because of obsession with maika. My friend also has a terrible relative who taunts like Baa and Vanraj but is considered as a funny person. She is even worse than the friend's mom. Inspite of love marriage, she hates her warm jethani and good natured bhabhi. At least the mother loved her nieces and nephews but this relative despised her bhai bhabhi's daughter. I hated guts of Barkha but now I realise that she was wrong because she was not indulging in hum saath saath hain mahol with others. Is she anything different from a Shah? She is a biased parent, promotes MCP behaviour, is gold digger, thinks she is the most cunning person in room, schemes all the time. I feel that Maa was repelled from Balti when she realised her connection to Anooj. Before that she chanted Gurumaa as much as Baa. She likes her Gurumaa but hated guts of mother of Anuj. She is also cut from same cloth as Pakhi. Pakhi is even worse. Maa only likes Romil because he called his chachu as an uncle and saw himself as an outsider in KM, like she was till he started to fit in and accept AB.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Partyc

Or rather mother's like her. Upmaa doesn't disregard her daughter because she is adopted, she disregards her because she is not from her mayka. My friend's mom was bio mom still she cared more for her own extended family and always tried to instigate my friend against her jethani. The extended maika had same hum saath saath mahol as Shahs but was very unaccepting towards my friend even though they were relatives just like Shahs treated CA as an extra who was trying to fit in. She had a problem that he was closer to his paternal cousins more. When the friend asked to choose him or the maika, she chose maika. The friend is facing mental problems just like Aadhya albeit the reason is study stress but the mother's maika is still treating him as an extra and often dismisses him off the way kids are dismisses off in the show. The friend's paternal family is lot better than Anuj tho. The friend's Taiji was just like his nanihal people but accepting similarly BB was like Shahs but accepting of CA. The only reason Anupamaa and friend's mom refused to fit in sasural was because of obsession with maika. My friend also has a terrible relative who taunts like Baa and Vanraj but is considered as a funny person. She is even worse than the friend's mom. Inspite of love marriage, she hates her warm jethani and good natured bhabhi. At least the mother loved her nieces and nephews but this relative despised her bhai bhabhi's daughter. I hated guts of Barkha but now I realise that she was wrong because she was not indulging in hum saath saath hain mahol with others. Is she anything different from a Shah? She is a biased parent, promotes MCP behaviour, is gold digger, thinks she is the most cunning person in room, schemes all the time. I feel that Maa was repelled from Balti when she realised her connection to Anooj. Before that she chanted Gurumaa as much as Baa. She likes her Gurumaa but hated guts of mother of Anuj. She is also cut from same cloth as Pakhi. Pakhi is even worse. Maa only likes Romil because he called his chachu as an uncle and saw himself as an outsider in KM, like she was till he started to fit in and accept AB.

It was hard to read unformatted text. @bold What does "warm jethani" mean ? smiley29

In a fit to compare fiction with reality, the overlap between the two threw me off. But, it is sad to know people like Anupamaa exist.

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

It was hard to read unformatted text. @bold What does "warm jethani" mean ? smiley29

In a fit to compare fiction with reality, the overlap between the two threw me off. But, it is sad to know people like Anupamaa exist.

Warm means friendly

Jethani means sister in law (wife of husband's elder brother )smiley36

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Warm means friendly

Jethani means sister in law (wife of husband's elder brother )smiley36

Today, my knowledge on English language is being tested thoroughly. smiley24smiley44smiley37