Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

No thread for this weeksmiley36its another fact..they are not worthy for discussionssmiley37

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gaichhhh, guess what smiley36 i watched today's episode and as this was my first episode of the season, i am saying this with a heavy heart that i have never seen such an unimpressive bunch of dancers in the meager history of IBD 🤦 also the choreographies were so out of the loop 🤦 it was like watching those white ppl dancing on bullywood songs without any substance, just moving hands and legs they thought went with the music. Pratik has a real good contemporary dancer in his hand, but that song with that theme and the choreography didn't do anything for me tbh 🙄 and Saumya kachcha chaba ja-ing her contestant 🤣 i didn't even see her smiley36 then Shivanshu bro came in and truly one confusing choreography on Dil Chee kya hein 🤦 and 🐍's partner was so self conscious, poor her 🙄 it's just manipulate the music according to ur choreography and choreograph ur song according to the music, but everyone were na iss paar ka na uss par ka. When is Grand Finale ???

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: robedward

Gaichhhh, guess what smiley36 i watched today's episode and as this was my first episode of the season, i am saying this with a heavy heart that i have never seen such an unimpressive bunch of dancers in the meager history of IBD 🤦 also the choreographies were so out of the loop 🤦 it was like watching those white ppl dancing on bullywood songs without any substance, just moving hands and legs they thought went with the music. Pratik has a real good contemporary dancer in his hand, but that song with that theme and the choreography didn't do anything for me tbh 🙄 and Saumya kachcha chaba ja-ing her contestant 🤣 i didn't even see her smiley36 then Shivanshu bro came in and truly one confusing choreography on Dil Chee kya hein 🤦 and 🐍's partner was so self conscious, poor her 🙄 it's just manipulate the music according to ur choreography and choreograph ur song according to the music, but everyone were na iss paar ka na uss par ka. When is Grand Finale ???

I know what was that choreography so confusing. Honestly only few are worth watching other than that everyone are underwhelming dancers. I like Steve, Nepo, Arjun and Nextion.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: robedward

After 6 monthssmiley36 just give the trophy to Steve and finish the final..judges are doing very poor job..the choreographers are still newbies..I miss The old choreographers..they were soo soo good

Vatapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I know what was that choreography so confusing. Honestly only few are worth watching other than that everyone are underwhelming dancers. I like Steve, Nepo, Arjun and Nextion.

I think apart from these 4 Harsh will be the another one to be in top 5. Other contestants are underwhelming. Nikhil was amazing in the battle last week. I think he's not comfortable in dancing with Ashutosh.

This week only good performance were of Steve, Arjun, Nepo. The show lacks verstality.

Is Rupesh out of the show?

What do you all think who should be paired up with Steve and Nepo when they will do that teen ka tadka?

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vatapi

I think apart from these 4 Harsh will be the another one to be in top 5. Other contestants are underwhelming. Nikhil was amazing in the battle last week. I think he's not comfortable in dancing with Ashutosh.

This week only good performance were of Steve, Arjun, Nepo. The show lacks verstality.

Is Rupesh out of the show?

What do you all think who should be paired up with Steve and Nepo when they will do that teen ka tadka?

They mostly pair Superkids with their Guru so it’s gonna be Sanchit I think and I want Anshika to pair up with Steve they will kill it. I want Nextion to pair up with Florina she also does free style hiphop. I think Pari will be paired with Arjun and Pankaj. Other than that I can’t think of anything.

Yes his contestant was injured so they quit the show.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail

Loved Steve, Arjun, Nepo and Nikhil was good too. Although Steve is my most favorite among the 4 I mentioned in my above post would love to see something different from him. Like may be lyrical in slow song.

Vatapi thumbnail
I don't know how to post link here but saw an Instagram post of Rupesh dancing last week on Aaj Ibadat when Remo came. If was beautiful but sadly makers want to show cooking and Chitranshi mom's drama rather than showing good performances on TV. They did same with Aniket and Shivanshu performance during auditions. I love Rupesh choreography. I wish they bring him back with some wild card contestant.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

After 6 monthssmiley36 just give the trophy to Steve and finish the final..judges are doing very poor job..the choreographers are still newbies..I miss The old choreographers..they were soo soo good

that’s exactly it!! These choreographers are newbies! They are great dancers but may not be strong teachers, just yet, despite potential! Like shudanshu maan, I was going cringe when seeing his performance. I knew the comments they’d get as I could see how they effed up the song lol. And I was right! Sigh. He’s one of my favs! Hope they don’t get eliminated!

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When is elimination? smiley5when Im 85? smiley41