Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hmm at black bold yes it means Pavan dev restricted brahamstra to atikay only.

Logic toh kab ka udd gaya

The effect was good so was bgm rest was drama only

Red bold part yes that's what I thought

Hypocrisy dikhayi ramji ki

Unka character assassination kar diya.

Baaki who said what that's not important coz it's swastik twisted version ๐Ÿ˜‚

I guess we will again see twisted version of shakti baan attack

And again i repeat despite its flaws rs ramayan was and still best.

Even his son Anand Sagar tried but he couldn't come up to match his father. Though wahan twist nahi hua extension jyada hua tha with lots of back stories

Very true....ab muje ek aur physics ka principle yaad aa rha hai

Air actually circulates so Pawandev Atikaay ko cover kiye to hawa se brahmastra se lagne waali aag aur spread hoti.....ek par concentrate kaise rahti....

Bhai ye inka innovation hai aisa kahi nhi likha hoga....

Inhone story,logic, physics sb ki jaan le li

๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคจ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I mean it's hard to twist Shakti incident but yeah. Some people on Twitter were guessing they'll make it look like he shot it at Ram but Lakshman beechme aagye.. but Shakti is meant to be targetted at only one person and it'll hit them at any cost so wo probability kam lagti hai. Let's see.

Do you think they'll show Hanumanji meeting Bharat ? I really hope they do smiley13

Also yeah, RS Ramayan superior. I agree. smiley10

I agree but seeing how much basic story is twisted can't say kya hoga.

Nikumba devi warned meghu this would be his downfall.

Hanuman meeting Bharat shd be shown but guess they will do short only as they have to complete the sequence on time

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Very true....ab muje ek aur physics ka principle yaad aa rha hai

Air actually circulates so Pawandev Atikaay ko cover kiye to hawa se brahmastra se lagne waali aag aur spread hoti.....ek par concentrate kaise rahti....

Bhai ye inka innovation hai aisa kahi nhi likha hoga....

Inhone story,logic, physics sb ki jaan le li

๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคจ

Lol mere hisaab se yeh best explanation hai

Physics chemistry biology sab Gaye bhaad mein

Ab students swastikayan hi learn karenge smiley37

chatterbox thumbnail

I think only now kumbh nikumbh trisra devantak narantak baaki hai apart from meghu

Ho sakta hai meghu ke aane se pehle one shot mein in sabka the end Kar denge

Then it's just meghu and ravan left

Seeing the remaining time and yet to get confirmation on show ka end this only will happen

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think only now kumbh nikumbh trisra devantak narantak baaki hai apart from meghu

Ho sakta hai meghu ke aane se pehle one shot mein in sabka the end Kar denge

Then it's just meghu and ravan left

Seeing the remaining time and yet to get confirmation on show ka end this only will happen

Koi in logo ko RCM me Shaktibaan incident ke page ka photo bheje to inhe paata chale ki shakti incident kaise hua tha ....

RCM me short crisp but perfectly right description diya hai....how laxman Indrajeet duels started....tough fight .....both looking like palaaash tree red soaked with blood....how laxman overpowered Indrajeet and breaks his bow, chariot and almost killed him and meghu realised that now life is in danger and uses Maya and release shakti and how it hits Lakshman badly and they tried to lift Lakshman but not able to do so as he is sheshnag himself and Hanuman ji takes him to Ramji and rest is history,,,,Ramji ka Vilap,sushen arrival, hanumanji on mission Sanjeevani booti,kaalnemi appointed by Raavan, kaalnemi killed by Hanuman ji,Bharat se bhet,here in Lanka Ramji very emotional Vilap continued,Hanuman arrival, treatment by sushen, happy ending and sushen dropped back to Lanka by hanumanji....

Yeh log jaake thoda RCM padhle aur phir banaye to accha.....๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Koi in logo ko RCM me Shaktibaan incident ke page ka photo bheje to inhe paata chale ki shakti incident kaise hua tha ....

RCM me short crisp but perfectly right description diya hai....how laxman Indrajeet duels started....tough fight .....both looking like palaaash tree red soaked with blood....how laxman overpowered Indrajeet and breaks his bow, chariot and almost killed him and meghu realised that now life is in danger and uses Maya and release shakti and how it hits Lakshman badly and they tried to lift Lakshman but not able to do so as he is sheshnag himself and Hanuman ji takes him to Ramji and rest is history,,,,Ramji ka Vilap,sushen arrival, hanumanji on mission Sanjeevani booti,kaalnemi appointed by Raavan, kaalnemi killed by Hanuman ji,Bharat se bhet,here in Lanka Ramji very emotional Vilap continued,Hanuman arrival, treatment by sushen, happy ending and sushen dropped back to Lanka by hanumanji....

Yeh log jaake thoda RCM padhle aur phir banaye to accha.....๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bolo aur kuch nahi toh itna to sahi kar sakte hai

Short to the point and no jhol jhal in story

That's how most know shakti baan story

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good morning jai shri ram

Hope everyone is fine.

Yeh kal ka brahamstra part though Amazing still confused me.

Makers ne thoda dramatic effect de diya actually. Not bad but again poora confundus charm use kar diya

Two things

First ramji talks about maryada etc etc but yeh kaunsi maryada thi ki two PPL attack one at the same time. Ramayan tha ya mahabharat

Atikay tha ya abhimanyu

Mera sar chakra gaya smiley39smiley44

In nastikone ramji ke character ka bhi butchering kar diya. Writers bhaang pi kya

Second again this brahamstra part.

What and how did brahamstra actually work with Pavan dev covering atikay with tornado type. So that kills him but doesn't cause havoc

Yeh part mere samaj mein nahi aaya

So gyaani log mujhe samjhao kaise yeh work Kiya by staying in maryada and no havoc

Ha ha i m tagging pete and minion here too

I know pete hands up kar lega and minion ka mast answer aayega

But baaki log pls batao re

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I missed the episode smiley36 and Iโ€™m glad smiley9
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I missed the episode smiley36 and Iโ€™m glad smiley9

Arre kya re..I was counting on ur witty take on yday episode . understand there was no vatika scene so u can watch

Maybe thoda science ka kya logic hai woh u can answer..

Show ka bhelpuri kabka ban gaya hai.

Honestly I m only waiting for show to end .

I have to make my plans but I dont want to miss either

DiamondLife thumbnail

Finally got the channel back smiley40

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Finally got the channel back smiley40

Good for u now hope u will be able to watch the episodes