vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

This scene is mostly setting up the stage for Anirudh's Mumbai visit. I hope you enjoy it! πŸ˜‰ ❀️ You can find the whole FF series here on this link --> Mumbai Blues

.................................................................................................................................................................

Jhanak's room

Anirudh enters Jhanak's room, looking around the place filled with so many memories of her. Slowly he began to explore, opening the cupboard, touching her things that she left behind. He finds the ring and the saree he had lovingly gifted her. Overcome with emotion, he clutched the saree to his chest, tears streaming down his face.

"Tumane meri di hui ek bhi cheez apane pas le jana nahi chaha Jhanak... Tumhari intani narazagi main kaise bardasht kar paoonga...."

It had been two agonizing days since Jhanak left Kolkata. Anirudh had tirelessly searched for any clue to her whereabouts, alongside frequent hospital visits to check on Arshi after her surgery. His nights were sleepless, his meals untouched. Worry for Jhanak's safety consumed him, her absence haunting his every thought.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching.

"Jhanak..." Appu Di entered the room, hope in her voice, hoping to find a trace of Jhanak.

Quickly, Ani wiped away his tears.

"Haan, Appu di..."

"Anii.. Tu yaha kya kar raha hai? Tuze to pata hoga na Jhanak kaha hai?"

"Jhanak kyu chali gayi ani? Wo bohot dukhi thi... Wo dancer ne usake sath bilkul accha nahi kiya..."

Appu di finds the newspaper on the bed, the same one she had left in Jhanak's room two days ago.

"Aree Ani ye dekho Maine ye drawing bhi banayi thi jab police Jhanak ko lene aayi thi..."

She showed Anirudh the drawing on the paper with a gentle sadness in her eyes.

"Haan Appu di... bohot accha draw kiya hai aapane.." Anirudh responds with an emotional voice, trying to hold back his tears.

Appu di suddenly notices the newspaper is torn from the side

"Arre par ye paper phat kaise gaya? Maine to nahi phada? Ye kisane phada?"

Anirudh examined the paper, noticing it was torn in a deliberate square shape.

"Kahi Jhanak ne to? Agar ye Jhanak ne phada hai to ye koi advertisement ho sakati hai."

"Muze pata karana hoga iss page par kya chapa tha. Kya pata koi clue mil jaye?" Ani thinks to himself

"Ani..." Appu Di gently shook Anirudh, who was lost in his thoughts.

"Kya hua?"

"Huh...Kuch nahi Appu di! Thank you so much! " He kissed her on the forehead, a mixture of gratitude and determination in his eyes, and rushed out of the room, his heart pounding with renewed hope to find Jhanak.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Ani at the newspaper stand

Anirudh approached the newspaper stand attendant with urgency.

"Bhiaya muze do din pehale ki newspaper check karani hai... ye wali" he said, showing the attendant the specific newspaper he had brought from home.

"Wo to dekhana padega sahab... shayad raddi me de di ho ab tak.."

"Please please mere liye bohot important hai... please muze dhoondh ke digiye na please" Anirudh pleaded desperately.

The man went to the back of the shop to search for the older newspaper. Luck was on Ani's side that day. After a tense wait, he managed to locate it.

"Thank you bhaiya, thank you so much" Anirudh exclaimed gratefully.

Quickly, Anirudh scanned the torn page he had been searching for.

"Ye to koi job posting hai. Walk-in interviews for production assistant. Eligibility graduation, age limit 30 years. Ye to koi Mumbai ki company ki job posting lag rahi hai... Jhanak is eligible for this job! Kya usane iss company me apply kiya hai? Muze pata lagana hoga" he muttered to himself.

Anirudh immediately dialed the number on the advertisement to inquire about Jhanak's application. A receptionist answered on the other end.

"Hi, my name is Shekhar. I found out about your company from a friend of mine. Are you guys still interviewing for the job posting in the newspaper from a few days ago?"

Anirudh thought it was best to hide his identity in case Jhanak learned about his phone call and decided to run away somewhere else again.

"Hi sir, no the interviews are already concluded. We already hired someone."

"Oh, I see. Well, I was wondering if my friend Jhanak Raina got selected or not for that role. I was not able to reach her today"

"Jhanak... oh the new girl..."

Anirudh's eyes lit up as the receptionist recognized Jhanak's name.

"Yes, Jhanak Raina..."

"Yes, she will be joining from tomorrow, sir. Do you want to leave her a message?"

"No, no need. I will try to call her again tonight and talk to her. You don't need to mention this to her!"

"Ok, sir. no problem"

Anirudh finally had a lead on Jhanak's whereabouts.

"Finally Jhanak muze tum tak pohanchane ka rasta mil hi gaya! Bus ab muze kisi bhi tarah se tumhe mana kar meri zindagi me vapas le aana hai!"

"Tumhe muze maph karana hi hoga Jhanak! Chahe kitana bhi time kyu na lag jaye, main tumahe vapis jeet kar hi rahoonga"

................................................................................................................................................................

Bose House

Anirudh sat at his laptop, deep in thought as he searched for more information about the company where Jhanak was now employed.

"Why does this name sound familiar?"

It didn't take long for him to realize that the company Jhanak works for is a subsidiary of the corporation he works for, but this one is more involved in the entertainment business. Anirudh was pleasantly shocked. Without hesitation, he dialed his boss's number, determined to convince him to transfer him to the Mumbai location of this company.

His boss wasn't convinced at first to lose him but Anirudh insisted relentlessly, giving him all sorts of reasons such as it was his long-standing dream to work on a project with this company, he needed time away after all that happened in Srinagar, and even hinting at resignation if his request wasn't granted. No one can compete with Anirudh Bose when it comes to manipulation and persuasion.

His boss finally agreed under the condition, that he would continue to support his team from Mumbai remotely and return as soon as the project was completed. This was a fair bargain in exchange for finding a way to reconnect with Jhanak.

As soon as the call ends, Anirudh hurriedly starts packing his bags.

"Ani.." Tanuja enters the room

"Huh, ma?" Ani responds, hastily while stuffing clothes into his bag.

"Tum kahi ja rahe ho?"

"Haan ma! Muze abhi abhi boss ka call aaya tha. Muze urgent basis par Mumbai jana joga."

"Mumbai! All of a sudden? Kitane dino ke liye?"

"Pata nahi ma. Ek project ke liye jana hai par koi deadline di nahi hai"

"Aise kaise? Aur tumahari shadi , aur Arshi ka kya?"

Anirudh paused in his packing at the mention of his wedding.

"Ma Arshi ki chinta muze bho hai. But ab job hai to jana padega. Main Arshi se phone par touch me rahoonga. Aur shadi ka to mom Arshi puri tarah se revocer na ho jaye tab tak kuch nahi kar sakate. Aur main ab shadi ke liye itana sure bhi nahi hoon..."

Tanuja was taken aback by Ani's words. "Sure nahi hoon matlab?"

"Ma main bohot zyada confused hoon abhi. Jo kuch bhi hua, jo kich bhi Shrsiti Aunty ne kiya... Arshi bhi unaki side le rahi hai. Wo bimar and shock me hai main samazta hoon... muze kuch samaz nahi aa raha hai. Abhi ke liye, I just need a break. Aur ye Mumbai trip is a perfect chance for me."

"Accha thik hai. Thoda thande dimag se socho, Ani. Tum ja kar aao. Aise hi kisi bhi rishte ko khatm nahi karate."

Anirudh nods his head in agreement.

"Arshi ke saath waise bhi yaha bohot log hai, aur abhi ke liye main Jhanak ke alava aur kuch sochana nahi chahata. Muze jald se jald Mumbai pohanchna hoga" Anirudh thinks to himself.

"Jhanak main aa raha hoon Mumbai!"

Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 7.24.55 PM_Original.jpeg

credit to @runakxlove

To be Continued...

....................................................................................................................................................................

Up Next: So Close Yet So Far

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Hello ladies!

I am writing this piece based on Sohini's demand! This is the FF series after Jhanak leaves for Mumbai, and what unfolds after that between them. I am going to make it as sensual as possible to water our romance buds that are drying away thanks to Leena Aunty! πŸ€•

For this write-up, I am going to mostly ignore Arshi's existence... I sincerely, don't want to write about her a lot... I hope you guys understand that πŸ€ͺ

This is the continuation of the story after episode #234!

This scene is mostly setting up the stage for Anirudh's Mumbai visit. I have not yet thought of the title of this series. But I will think of it as I write more scenes and have an idea about where I want to go with it.

I hope you enjoy it! πŸ˜‰ ❀️

Jhanak's room

Anirudh enters Jhanak's room, looking around the place filled with so many memories of her. Slowly he began to explore, opening the cupboard, touching her things and she left behind. He finds the ring and the saree he had lovingly gifted her. Overcome with emotion, he clutched the saree to his chest, tears streaming down his face.

"Tumane meri di hui ek bhi cheez apane pas le jana nahi chaha Jhanak... Tumhari intani narazagi main kaise bardasht kar paoonga...."

It had been two agonizing days since Jhanak left Kolkata. Anirudh had tirelessly searched for any clue to her whereabouts, alongside frequent hospital visits to check on Arshi after her surgery. His nights were sleepless, his meals untouched. Worry for Jhanak's safety consumed him, her absence haunting his every thought.

"Jhanak..." Appu Di entered the room, hope in her voice, hoping to find a trace of Jhanak.

"Haan, Appu di..."

"Jhanak kyu chali gayi ani? Wo bohot dukhi thi... Wo dancer ne usake sath bilkul accha nahi kiya..."

Appu di finds the newspaper on the bed, the same one she had left in Jhanak's room two days ago.

"Aree Ani ye dekho Maine ye drawing bhi banayi thi jab police Jhanak ko lene aayi thi..."

"Haan Appu di... bohot accha draw kiya hai aapane.." Anirudh responds with an emotional voice, trying to hold back his tears.

"Kahi Jhanak ne to? Agar ye Jhanak ne phada hai to ye koi advertisement ho sakati hai."

"Muze pata karana hoga iss page par kya chapa tha. Kya pata koi clue mil jaye?" Ani thinks to himself

"Kya hua?"

"Huh...Kuch nahi Appu di! Thank you so much! " He kissed her on the forehead, a mixture of gratitude and determination in his eyes, and rushed out of the room, his heart pounding with renewed hope to find Jhanak.

"Bhiaya muze do din pehale ki newspaper check karani hai... ye wali" he said, showing the attendant the specific newspaper he had brought from home.

"Please please mere liye bohot important hai... please muze dhoondh ke digiye na please" Anirudh pleaded desperately.

The man went to the back of the shop to search for the older newspaper. Luck was on Ani's side that day. After a tense wait, he managed to locate it.

"Ye to koi job posting hai. Walk-in interviews for production assistant. Eligibility graduation, age limit 30 years. Ye to koi Mumbai ki company ki job posting lag rahi hai... Jhanak is eligible for this job! Kya usane iss company me apply kiya hai? Muze pata lagana hoga" he muttered to himself.

Anirudh immediately dialed the number on the advertisement to inquire about Jhanak's application. A receptionist answered on the other end.

"Hi, my name is Shekhar. I found out about your company from a friend of mine. Are you guys still interviewing for the job posting in the newspaper from a few days ago?"

Anirudh thought it was best to hide his identity in case Jhanak learned about his phone call and decided to run away somewhere else again.

"Oh, I see. Well, I was wondering if my friend Jhanak Raina got selected or not for that role. I was not able to reach her today"

"Yes, Jhanak Raina..."

"Yes, she will be joining from tomorrow, sir. Do you want to leave her a message?"

"No, no need. I will try to call her again tonight and talk to her. You don't need to mention this to her!"

"Ok, sir. no problem"

"Finally Jhanak muze tum tak pohanchane ka rasta mil hi gaya! Bus ab muze kisi bhi tarah se tumhe mana kar meri zindagi me vapas le aana hai!"

"Tumhe muze maph karana hi hoga Jhanak! Chahe kitana bhi time kyu na lag jaye, main tumahe vapis jeet kar hi rahoonga"

................................................................................................................................................................

Bose House

Anirudh sat at his laptop, deep in thought as he searched for more information about the company where Jhanak was now employed.

It didn't take long for him to realize that the company Jhanak works for is a subsidiary of the corporation he works for, but this one is more involved in the entertainment business. Anirudh was pleasantly shocked. Without hesitation, he dialed his boss's number, determined to convince him to transfer him to the Mumbai location of this company.

His boss wasn't convinced at first to lose him but Anirudh insisted relentlessly, giving him all sorts of reasons such as it was his long-standing dream to work on a project with this company, he needed time away after all that happened in Srinagar, and even hinting at resignation if his request wasn't granted. No one can compete with Anirudh Bose when it comes to manipulation and persuasion.

His boss finally agreed under the condition, that he would continue to support his team from Mumbai remotely and return as soon as the project was completed. This was a fair bargain in exchange for finding a way to reconnect with Jhanak.

"Tum kahi ja rahe ho?"

"Haan ma! Muze abhi abhi boss ka call aaya tha. Muze urgent basis par Mumbai jana joga."

"Ma Arshi ki chinta muze bho hai. But ab job hai to jana padega. Main Arshi se phone par touch me rahoonga. Aur shadi ka to mom Arshi puri tarah se revocer na ho jaye tab tak kuch nahi kar sakate. Aur main ab shadi ke liye itana sure bhi nahi hoon..."

"Ma main bohot zyada confused hoon abhi. Jo kuch bhi hua, jo kich bhi Shrsiti Aunty ne kiya... Arshi bhi unaki side le rahi hai. Wo bimar and shock me hai main samazta hoon... muze kuch samaz nahi aa raha hai. Abhi ke liye, I just need a break. Aur ye Mumbai trip is a perfect chance for me."

"Accha thik hai. Thoda thande dimag se socho, Ani. Tum ja kar aao. Aise hi kisi bhi rishte ko khatm nahi karate."

"Arshi ke saath waise bhi yaha bohot log hai, aur abhi ke liye main Jhanak ke alava aur kuch sochana nahi chahata. Muze jald se jald Mumbai pohanchna hoga" Anirudh thinks to himself.

credit to @runakxlove

To be Continued...

....................................................................................................................................................................

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail

Anusha, will you kindly add this to the FF thread? Once i have home page, I will have to ask you again to update it. But for now, this is the first scene.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello ladies!

I am writing this piece based on Sohini's request! This is the FF series after Jhanak leaves for Mumbai, and what unfolds after that between them. I am going to make it as sensual as possible to water our romance buds that are drying away thanks to Leena Aunty! πŸ€•

For this write-up, I am going to mostly ignore Arshi's existence... I sincerely, don't want to write about her a lot... I hope you guys understand that πŸ€ͺ

This scene is mostly setting up the stage for Anirudh's Mumbai visit. I have not yet thought of the title of this series. But I will think of it as I write more scenes and have an idea about where I want to go with it.

Jhanak's room

Anirudh enters Jhanak's room, looking around the place filled with so many memories of her. Slowly he began to explore, opening the cupboard, touching her things and she left behind. He finds the ring and the saree he had lovingly gifted her. Overcome with emotion, he clutched the saree to his chest, tears streaming down his face.

"Haan, Appu di..."

"Kya hua?"

"Yes, Jhanak Raina..."

"Ok, sir. no problem"

Bose House

"Tum kahi ja rahe ho?"

credit to @runakxlove

To be Continued...

😭😩😭 Ah Vira. I was touched. Can’t wait to know how RuNak meets in Mumbai smiley42
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I will read this in shaant mind Vira at night time smiley31smiley27

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The scene is set beautifully Veere, can't wait, can't wait smiley27

Purple - Yeh padke bahut dukh huya, par thik hai chalo, jaise aise mann ko mana lenge smiley37

Red - you mean mANIpulation - ab word mein Ani chhupa hai, toh Ani bechara kya kare, he needs to live up to the word's reputation na?smiley36

Hello ladies!

I am writing this piece based on Sohini's request! This is the FF series after Jhanak leaves for Mumbai, and what unfolds after that between them. I am going to make it as sensual as possible to water our romance buds that are drying away thanks to Leena Aunty! πŸ€•

Jhanak's room

"Haan, Appu di..."

"Kya hua?"

"Yes, Jhanak Raina..."

"Ok, sir. no problem"

Bose House

"Tum kahi ja rahe ho?"

credit to @runakxlove

To be Continued...

vira76 thumbnail

Yes no arshi … so sad πŸ˜†

ANIoulation!! Yes, we shall see lot of that in FF

Originally posted by: rysohini

The scene is set beautifully Veere, can't wait, can't wait smiley27

Purple - Yeh padke bahut dukh huya, par thik hai chalo, jaise aise mann ko mana lenge smiley37

Red - you mean mANIpulation - ab word mein Ani chhupa hai, toh Ani bechara kya kare, he needs to live up to the word's reputation na?smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

Yes even I can’t wait to think about it and figure it out next πŸ˜†πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Originally posted by: Manoshono

😭😩😭 Ah Vira. I was touched. Can’t wait to know how RuNak meets in Mumbai smiley42

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello ladies!

Jhanak's room

"Haan, Appu di..."

"Kya hua?"

"Yes, Jhanak Raina..."

"Ok, sir. no problem"

Bose House

"Tum kahi ja rahe ho?"

credit to @runakxlove

To be Continued...

Ahh..... beautifully set upsmiley32smiley27

I am hooked ....

Ani ki inner sadness padhke itna dukh Laga toh dekhke kaisa lagega... I wish makers explore this....

I am waiting for the next part.....RuNak meeting....in Mumbaismiley41smiley42

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago
Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the tag Vira … will read peaceful ☺️