RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Apun ko Atikaya Narantaka sab chahiye tha

Chodo

Just hope they don't screw up this most awaited sequence

Yaar dikhana toh chahiye warna Lanka Dahan k time bataya hi kyun. Plus kumb nikumb bhi toh baaki hai. Either they'll screw up the order again and show them after Shakti but it doesn't make sense that way.

Yeah a lot of hopes are pinned on this sequence! Fingers crossed.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Yaar dikhana toh chahiye warna Lanka Dahan k time bataya hi kyun. Plus kumb nikumb bhi toh baaki hai. Either they'll screw up the order again and show them after Shakti but it doesn't make sense that way.

Yeah a lot of hopes are pinned on this sequence! Fingers crossed.

Hey there is possibility atikay coming tomm

Meghu ka hawan khatam nahi hua abhi Tak

So invisible warrior could be atikay

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hey there is possibility atikay coming tomm

Meghu ka hawan khatam nahi hua abhi Tak

So invisible warrior could be atikay

Hopefully!! Got two days for the week to end let's seeeeee

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hopefully!! Got two days for the week to end let's seeeeee

Yes, let's keep hopes high..... Atikaay Kumbh nikumbh atleast aa jaaenge..... Atikaay ke baare me' Ansh ramayan ke' me bhi mention that ek baar in older episodes......

Bus sequence me pehle in sabko le phir shakti baan sequence aaye to accha....

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Hmm any of u who missed yday episode did u managed to see

I don't know why I found killing of kumbhakaran bit brutal. Ya he does tell ramji to destroy his body parts but why could ramji not use only one arrow to remove his head..

Somehow this thing always bothered me

Any answers

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know why I found killing of kumbhakaran bit brutal. Ya he does tell ramji to destroy his body parts but why could ramji not use only one arrow to remove his head..

Any answers

I don't know If I am right or not..... actually yeh part RS Ramayan me bhi aise hi tha but waha aisa reason nhi Diya tha ...waha it was like Kumbhkaran ki body puri girti yudddhbhoomi pe to kitne saare to kuchle jaate vanar sena me...so Ramji cut off his hands,then trunk etc such that his body parts were flown alongwith arrow directly fallen into ocean....

Aisa kuch tha shaayad...

Yaha actually yeh log extra justify karne jaate hai incidents ko to show karuna and emotion side of ShriRam forgetting about his practical and strategic intellect.

Ab kumbhkaran ko moksh mila ShriRam ke haatho plus uske bade aakar ke girne se vanar and rakshas army ke kitne innocent to kuchle jaate wo bhi Bach gye....thus emotion sensibility ko justify Kiya hi hai RS Ramayan me bhi but keeping in mind practical sensibility of ShriRam.

This doesn't mean I don't like this episode....

I also liked this episode.... good one since Yuddhkand started. But to answer your question,RS Ramayan ka part yaad aaya muje....

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I don't know If I am right or not..... actually yeh part RS Ramayan me bhi aise hi tha but waha aisa reason nhi Diya tha ...waha it was like Kumbhkaran ki body puri girti yudddhbhoomi pe to kitne saare to kuchle jaate vanar sena me...so Ramji cut off his hands,then trunk etc such that his body parts were flown alongwith arrow directly fallen into ocean....

Aisa kuch tha shaayad...

Yaha actually yeh log extra justify karne jaate hai incidents ko to show karuna and emotion side of ShriRam forgetting about his practical and strategic intellect.

Ab kumbhkaran ko moksh mila ShriRam ke haatho plus uske bade aakar ke girne se vanar and rakshas army ke kitne innocent to kuchle jaate wo bhi Bach gye....thus emotion sensibility ko justify Kiya hi hai RS Ramayan me bhi but keeping in mind practical sensibility of ShriRam.

This doesn't mean I don't like this episode....

I also liked this episode.... good one since Yuddhkand started.

Yes rs ramayan mein yehi tha sugreev angad Hanuman lakshman all try to fight kumbhakaran

But end mein ramji aate hai

I don't remember him pleading with ramji to gv him moksh

But his hands and then head falls off

His head goes into sea not to ravan

I can't say which version was better here

Both have their own logic

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Any answers

I did! I liked it .. felt sad as expected but I wished the war was a bit longer ? Felt very quick.

I'm glad they showed Vibhishan breaking down and everyone in general feeling sad.. Ravan's breakdown was good. Nikitin nailed it! According to text, Kumbhkaran's death had broken Ravan to the point where he contemplated giving up on war and Sita ..

I think cutting of hands etc is just a way you'd target a strong opponent. They kept shooting arrows at him but he also either kept picking people or throwing boulders etc, as in the damage was constant. So it'd make more sense to chop hands first before going for the heart/head.

I'm not sure if he ever asked Ramji to destroy his parts but this seems normal to me especially when the enemy is monster sized. Even in Manas it says Kumbhkaran kept throwing mountain sized rocks and destroying the vanar sena. When one hand was chopped, he continued with the other one. Eventually after both hands gone, he admitted defeat and was then killed.

chatterbox thumbnail

I did! I liked it .. felt sad as expected but I wished the war was a bit longer ? Felt very quick.

I'm glad they showed Vibhishan breaking down and everyone in general feeling sad.. Ravan's breakdown was good. Nikitin nailed it! According to text, Kumbhkaran's death had broken Ravan to the point where he contemplated giving up on war and Sita ..

I think cutting of hands etc is just a way you'd target a strong opponent. They kept shooting arrows at him but he also either kept picking people or throwing boulders etc, as in the damage was constant. So it'd make more sense to chop hands first before going for the heart/head.

I'm not sure if he ever asked Ramji to destroy his parts but this seems normal to me especially when the enemy is monster sized. Even in Manas it says Kumbhkaran kept throwing mountain sized rocks and destroying the vanar sena. When one hand was chopped, he continued with the other one. Eventually after both hands gone, he admitted defeat and was then killed.

Hmm well kumbhakaran was a cameo acty so they had to end his character fast to move for other tracks.

About ravan break down I read on Twitter someone has posted shlok on that saying same thing that ravan wanted to gv up everything.

About hands cut i understand the point here

Still i couldn't watch him going down just like that. Even knowing this has to happen. That way even sujay kind of portrayed every one's emotional connect Very well

As viewer also it kind of felt very sad

In fact meghu ka bhi yahi tha

He died for his father only

So I don't if we will laugh or cry when his end comes

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Hmm well kumbhakaran was a cameo acty so they had to end his character fast to move for other tracks.

About ravan break down I read on Twitter someone has posted shlok on that saying same thing that ravan wanted to gv up everything.

About hands cut i understand the point here

Still i couldn't watch him going down just like that. Even knowing this has to happen. That way even sujay kind of portrayed every one's emotional connect Very well

As viewer also it kind of felt very sad

In fact meghu ka bhi yahi tha

He died for his father only

So I don't if we will laugh or cry when his end comes

True but he died in less than 10 mins into the episode .. I didn't expect it to be THAT fast smiley19

Yeah you're right about the Shlok, similar to what Ramji says about Lakshman.

I understand where you're coming from. Shows why everyone was sad about it.

Sometimes a lot also depends on how they show a person's death. I will cheer because Lakshman kills him and I hope they shed light on why only he could do it. smiley9 But we know that's where Ravan breaks. Not like he had anyone left. That's the thing which will make you feel bad.. the downfall and end of an entire clan, in a way.

In RS Ramayan they showed how he was scared about sending Meghu to war because he's Lanka's future.. and then Meghu confronts him about his fears. I think this was when he does Nagpaash. Love such conversations.