Nonsense and logical things in Madhubala serial

Heja thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

First of all, I would like to talk about the ridiculous scenes in the series. Yes, there are a few ridiculous scenes in this series.

First, the character of Madhu was shown as a university graduate, but it was never mentioned throughout the series which department she graduated from. She was a working person in the first episodes, then she quit her job and devoted herself to her husband and family, as in other saas bahu series.

A second nonsense is about the Rk character.

Madhu was too generous so she kept silent and forgave him every time Rk insulted her

And the doppelganger nonsense that happens in every TV series why is it that when you can't find a subject for a series, you add the likeness of the main character to the series?

and the things that make sense in the show

There is no saas bahu nonsense in the show and the main character in the show doesn't defy gravity and fall from a height in an hour, or hang from the string of a kite and fly around the city with her husband, or the male character doesn't try to string a rope to the moon for the woman he loves, or the characters don't drive a car into space, or the characters in the show don't hang themselves from a curtain or a fan when they get slapped

More importantly in the show, the character Madhu did not wash and hang RK's laptop and turn into a snake (naagin or something) at the end of the day

In the next episode I want to talk about examples of foreshadowing in the show I really apologize for my bad English if you saw this post could you share your thoughts?

Stay with love and peace ✌

Edited by Heja - 1 months ago