Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
There is one conversation between kumbhkaran and Vibhishan also....I think they will cover it tomorrow.... waise inka bilkul prediction nai kar sakte....lag rha tha ki mid week Tak kumbhkaran ko jagane me lenge....but now looks like mid week Tak kumbhkaran out ho jaaega.....good speed.
hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haha true goblins running to save their homes was funny indeed

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

There is one conversation between kumbhkaran and Vibhishan also....I think they will cover it tomorrow.... waise inka bilkul prediction nai kar sakte....lag rha tha ki mid week Tak kumbhkaran ko jagane me lenge....but now looks like mid week Tak kumbhkaran out ho jaaega.....good speed.

This is a trend I've noticed. They release a promo, the actual incident comes 10-11 days later and finishes mid week. Nag paash also happened 10 days after promo and Monday laga, Wed-Thurs wo uth bhi gaye. Same looks like it'll happen here.

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

I really didn't know that even kumbhkaran had spoken in favor of Lord Ram initially.. really everyone is realizing that so much bloodshed has happened already.. even Kumbhkaran realizes that it's better to make peace n give sita back...really nice to see this but unfortunately over choosing dharma he cannot just refuse his brother .. woken up to be slain .. he did cause significant damage so that's the end he'll meet.. excited for what's coming up next ... hopefully in the next episode we get to see full fledged fighting and action .. my only complaint is ki aaj ramji ko itna kam dikhaya like no dialogues...I daily switch on the TV for sujay reu only hope they compensate this in the UPCOMING episodes ๐Ÿ˜

Trust me ye bhaut baar zarurat se jyada dikhate hai Ramji ko smiley36 like give him a break, they make him run around for the pettiest things. I love Sujay but inserting him unnecessarily in situations he's not even needed just ruins the essence and the worst is they do it at the cost of butchering other characters - important ones like Lakshman, Vibhishan etc. A lot of people say the same about Sita but the fact is you don't need her during yuddh kaand. Haan nagpaash, sanjeevani etc k time her reactions and despair was shown but that's about it.

It's the Ramayan and it'll revolve around Ramji, don't worry about his screen space smiley9

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Trust me ye bhaut baar zarurat se jyada dikhate hai Ramji ko smiley36 like give him a break, they make him run around for the pettiest things. I love Sujay but inserting him unnecessarily in situations he's not even needed just ruins the essence and the worst is they do it at the cost of butchering other characters - important ones like Lakshman, Vibhishan etc. A lot of people say the same about Sita but the fact is you don't need her during yuddh kaand. Haan nagpaash, sanjeevani etc k time her reactions and despair was shown but that's about it.

It's the Ramayan and it'll revolve around Ramji, don't worry about his screen space smiley9

You spoke my heart out....... perfectly true......

I agree. Goes the same for his entire clan .. except vibhishan ofc. Just looking at it from a neutral way makes you feel bad at the magnitude of adharma Ravan did.

Yes he was a loyal brother who just couldn't leave his elder sibling like that even if it cost his life.

On a lighter note only Ravan and his pyaari behna were paidaishi beakkal smiley39smiley36, both their brothers were wise and could see through the consequences of their actions. Sirf yehi dono ki akkal ghaas charne gayi thismiley8

Edit - I forgot to add Ravan's darling son Meghu to the list, ghamandi badtameez smiley7

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning jai shri ram to all

Hope the morning is good

Coming to rakshas clan .ananya i tagged u in one of my posts here about boon to kumbhakaran but guess u missed it. U hv read vr so u could be the right person to answer that

Now as much as i have heard in stories or shows etc. Ravan was gyaani and very knowledgeable but he had huge ego which kept inflating everytime he won whatever it is. That caused him to be cruel person.

Though for his sons akku and meghu unko kaahe ka ego tha that turned them cruel

Vibhu was shuru se kind person and dharmatma. He never indulged in any so called rakshasi practice

And kumbhakaran why is it so that kumbhakaran despite his size and appetite is still shown as kind hearted soft person that his end brings tears to the eyes.

Was he or was he not cruel .why did Indra feel threatened by him that he resorted to trick to change the boon.

I don't get this part at all

Shurpi chhodo she was mental I feel .

Any answers

RamAayenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram to all

Hope the morning is good

Coming to rakshas clan .ananya i tagged u in one of my posts here about boon to kumbhakaran but guess u missed it. U hv read vr so u could be the right person to answer that

Now as much as i have heard in stories or shows etc. Ravan was gyaani and very knowledgeable but he had huge ego which kept inflating everytime he won whatever it is. That caused him to be cruel person.

Though for his sons akku and meghu unko kaahe ka ego tha that turned them cruel

Vibhu was shuru se kind person and dharmatma. He never indulged in any so called rakshasi practice

And kumbhakaran why is it so that kumbhakaran despite his size and appetite is still shown as kind hearted soft person that his end brings tears to the eyes.

Was he or was he not cruel .why did Indra feel threatened by him that he resorted to trick to change the boon.

I don't get this part at all

Shurpi chhodo she was mental I feel .

Any answers

Actually kumbhkaran was going to ask for "Indraasan" which terrified Indradev and he went to mata saraswati and then mata saraswati on kumbhkaran' tongue made him ask nidrasan and then Raavan negotiated with brahmadev about boon....

Now actually Kumbhkaran once was told by Narad Muni that in clan of ikshvaku dynasty,at Dashrath maharaj's home....Narayan himself will take birth as heir of Raghuvansh and will become reason for rakshasraj end.....

Plus kumbhkaran was not adharmi, he was just a dedicated brother who loves his elder brother a lot....Raavan also loved him and requested brahmadev to some changes in boon so that he shall not asleep all time.....But Ravan blinded in excess ego and lust didn't listen to any of his well wishers and pushed his entire clan into destruction and atlast himself also got killed by Narayan.

Brahmadev and Shivji are famous for giving boons......Narayan and Devi adi Shakti have to find solutions of these rakshas who after getting boons create troubles for world.....and cycle continues.

Kumbhkaran chose between mool Dharma and dharma of brother....he chose to be a brother.....so he got this result.....he was killed for not siding with dharma but he is still known for his brotherhood....

Vibhishan did opposite,,,so he is known as "dharmatmaa" also for siding with dharma and "Lanka bhedi" also for revealing secrets of his own clan to enemy....

In such stories,we get to understand that it's not always about right and wrong... moral dilemma(dharm sankat)is choosing between less right and more right or less wrong and more wrong...

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Actually kumbhkaran was going to ask for "Indraasan" which terrified Indradev and he went to mata saraswati and then mata saraswati on kumbhkaran' tongue made him ask nidrasan and then Raavan negotiated with brahmadev about boon....

Now actually Kumbhkaran once was told by Narad Muni that in clan of ikshvaku dynasty,at Dashrath maharaj's home....Narayan himself will take birth as heir of Raghuvansh and will become reason for rakshasraj end.....

Plus kumbhkaran was not adharmi, he was just a dedicated brother who loves his elder brother a lot....Raavan also loved him and requested brahmadev to some changes in boon so that he shall not asleep all time.....But Ravan blinded in excess ego and lust didn't listen to any of his well wishers and pushed his entire clan into destruction and atlast himself also got killed by Narayan.

Brahmadev and Shivji are famous for giving boons......Narayan and Devi adi Shakti have to find solutions of these rakshas who after getting boons create troubles for world.....and cycle continues.

Kumbhkaran chose between mool Dharma and dharma of brother....he chose to be a brother.....so he got this result.....he was killed for not siding with dharma but he is still known for his brotherhood....

Vibhishan did opposite,,,so he is known as "dharmatmaa" also for siding with dharma and "Lanka bhedi" also for revealing secrets of his own clan to enemy....

In such stories,we get to understand that it's not always about right and wrong... moral dilemma(dharm sankat)is choosing between less right and more right or less wrong and more wrong...

Wow now that's the answer

Hmm sometimes I feel like I m a little kid in between all gyaanis here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Where as I am supposed to know the answers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The bold part smiley32

Thank you for ur answers โ˜บ๏ธ

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agreed ๐Ÿ’ฏ smiley20 the โ€œmere Shriramโ€ is not needed in every episode, jab dikhana hai tab dikhao, focus on others please smiley18