myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I mean what sort of creepy man is this anuj kapadiya

He destroyed his full family for his love in last 26+8 years

His parents were killed in accident malvika became orphan as kid never got parents love like anuj who was 24-25 years old than

He gave money to malvika boy friend akshay to leave her only reason because anuj did not like him and married her to a brute

Tell me what right anuj had to chase away Malvika boy friend in usa by dhamki and money she would be hapily married now

Than purposely fast he married her off to a brute so she never rebels against him

Than he left her 10 year in roads and park to roam in depression

all this while is anuj jaap never stopped

and than when vanraj attacked her for money and empire knowing she was innocent vulnerable depressed he left her ran off with his anupama

Major reason he left Malvika was if he acted against vanraj(like any brother would d) his dear anupama would be wild on him as vanarj is her acche pita and she would never accept anuj in her life

So to pamper anupama ego he paroso Mlavika to vanraj and ran away playing duets with anupama what a creepy criminal brother/family member?

Than he did drama with shruti saying i love you pls come and stay with me and adhya we will be family or which woman goes to another man house to stay

When anupama reparraed he convinently lied that he never loved shruti and left her?

Liar if you do not love shruti why you stayed in live in with her 5 years - who believes a BF GF stay together 5 years and do not love each other or have had physical relationship? Not me not most of world hes lying

Now hes hell bent on destrying adhya life by bringing back anupama as her mother. That cheap lady only loves vanraj and shahs and toshu and pakhi as kids

Anupama has again and again showed she only loves vanraj shah as husband and toshu and pakhi as kids

In terrorist attack she ran to save pari not adhya and covered pari

She was least bothered if adhya gets hit by terrorit or not only shruti was bothered

Why does anuj want to be second wheel in anupama and vanraj relationship. Does he not understand anupama only loves vanraj and cares for him?

Shes shedding crocodile tears because she wants a roof over her head free of cost and lots of money to spend on herself and her kids, grand kids thats why suddenly she misses anuj and adhya

This anuj, yashdeep et are her options her true soulmate is always vanraj shah with whom she loves deeply but hes betrayed her and married kavya so forcefully shes divorced him. Vanraj himself told all this when shruti left after anuj humiliated her and broke with her

Anupama will nevr love anuj like she loved vanraj shah and she never love adhya like she loved pakhi, toshu period

Malati Devi did right leaving this anuj as baby or her condition would be like adhya or malvika as young age only. Luckily till 65-70 Maltai devi had a good life happy life without anuj in her life

kapadiya seniors did error by adopting anuj kapadiya should have gone for IVF if had no kids

Kapadiya full family destroyed by adopting anuj as kid

Adopting a kid or having kids in life is not wrong

But when a son gooes haywire and starts destroying all other family members life for his pleasure or love than its time to put foot down (which sadly senior kapadiyas not there) and save other family life

Is there no law to save adhya or malvika from anuj misbehavior and destructing behaviour?

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Sadly Anuj kind of men do exist who want to marry without a second thought for their kids. Many stepmothers ill treat the children but the biological father doesn't care because he gets a wife. Never thought Anuj will be that category of a character. It seems like it is easier for him because Aadhya is adopted, he wanted her yesterday, he wants to dump her today. I really wish this show would be telecasted for Ameerika audience who would have, I believe, cancel cultured this show in the Maaya track itself. Hopefully, Anuj and Aadhya return to US, someone accuses Anuj of being an unfit parent and Aadhya grows up in a good foster home.