Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Thanks to ghatiya, khooni Buddha’s constant dhong filled jaap I actually really miss Abhir a lot. Kitna pyaara sa masoom sa baccha tha who DKP mercilessly killed smiley28 I would love for him to return since we have lots of connection to him but equally I’m happy that he’s in the afterlife with his Baap smiley27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhir Birla/Sharma is a darling, and so loved by all his 3 parents. I wish he was alive, but am glad he has both his father's to take care of him. I might not like his biological father, but i can not even imagine the pain he must have gone through to contemplate suicide (truck episode)

So if abhir had to die (I again wish he didn't 🥺 cruel dkp) , am glad it was with his father. That still doesn't change the fact that i don't like Abhimanyu smiley36 but anyways that's not the point.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Dude in his last episode, I still remember that smile when he gestured Abhira to come inside the house with little newborn Abhira. Dream sequence. That smile. 🥹

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here