Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Romance Renegades

Posted: 2 months ago

This is just... Pata nahi kya!

I am on a reading spree of the book series and this thread is just on time 😭

I am on chapter 3 of Half Blood Prince. (For the nth time 🫣)

Thank you so much for this guys 😭😭😭

I'll reply ek ek karke smiley27

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Fanatics

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been a HP fangirl. Looking forward to discussing the wizarding world universe with y'all.

Also, thanks for the tag guys!

aryapdane thumbnail

Fantasy Fanatics

Also I have a question about the Teams thing. I don't exactly understand how it works but can we not have the Hogwarts houses as Teams??

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Romance Renegades

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Thanks for joining the discussion, Pete! I was irked that Dumbledore never told him the whole truth, because it left him underprepared to face the situation by himself (when he had to)

Harry was smart too, because he utilised the simple spells yet defeated someone like Voldemort.

Idk how occlumency would have worked because Harry’s mind was a Horcrux too..If he learned occlumency, would he still be able to detect/locate the other Horcruxes?

I don't think it would have made much difference. The connection between Harry and Voldemort resulted from the piece of Voldemort’s soul in Harry. I suspect Voldemort was able to block Harry because Harry was an external force... But for Harry, he himself was a part of Voldemort.. it was more of an internal connection.

However I would also like to believe that Harry would have been less easily to manipulate he he had learnt Occlumency.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Romance Renegades

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I think, for me, the most devastating death was Sirius. I mean Harry had just found someone who could be real family for him.

Me reading that bit in OoTP:

Ditto 😭😭

He was Harry's only family then... Poor boy never got to know how is it to live in a real family... with someone who care for you.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Romance Renegades

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

What about Barty Crouch Jr. smiley36 (and David Tennant)

Oh, Barry Crouch Jr. Was the real villian smiley15

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Comics Crusaders

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Also I have a question about the Teams thing. I don't exactly understand how it works but can we not have the Hogwarts houses as Teams??

We could but the Teams are for the forum as a whole and not just HP fandom. So we have used generic names that are more inclusive.
aryapdane thumbnail

Fantasy Fanatics

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

We could but the Teams are for the forum as a whole and not just HP fandom. So we have used generic names that are more inclusive.

Oh I see. Ah well, it was just an idea.

My Hogwarts house is Slytherin bdw. What's yours?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Comics Crusaders

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Oh I see. Ah well, it was just an idea.

My Hogwarts house is Slytherin bdw. What's yours?

Ravenclaw smiley9

Word Count: 1

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

First of all, thanks to Riya & Tia for this thread. I've been a devoted Potterhead for as long as I can remember. The Harry Potter series has always held a special place in my heart. The magical world J.K. Rowling created is simply mesmerizing, and the characters still feel like lifelong friends. Harry, Ron and Hermione quickly became my favorite trio, each bringing something unique and irreplaceable to their adventures. Hermione's intellect and bravery, Ron's loyalty and humor, and Harry's courage and determination made for a dynamic and heartwarming friendship that I cherished throughout the series. Sirius Black's fierce loyalty and complex nature make him one of my all-time favorites—his journey from misunderstood prisoner to a beloved godfather is truly inspiring. Ron Weasley, with his unwavering friendship and heart of gold, never fails to bring warmth and humor to the story. Hermione Granger's intelligence and bravery are awe-inspiring. And, of course, Harry Potter himself, the boy who lived, embodies courage and resilience in the face of unimaginable challenges. Apart from this, the Ron-Hermione relationship is particularly dear to me since childhood. Watching their friendship slowly evolve into something more was both heartwarming and relatable. They complemented each other so well—Hermione's meticulous nature balanced by Ron's spontaneity, and their shared moments of vulnerability and growth felt so genuine. By the time they finally got together, it felt like a natural and rewarding progression of their characters. Overall, the Harry Potter books are an incredible journey filled with love, friendship, and adventure, and they will forever be a beloved part of my life.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 2 months ago