Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Alia bhatt the no.1 pan india female superstar..no one is even close to her atm..what a lineup

Not to mention the quality of these roles—strong, author-backed characters with big budgets resting on her shoulders. The others can't even come close.

Wow,Alia+Sharvari =🔥

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Not to mention the quality of these roles—strong, author-backed characters with big budgets resting on her shoulders. The others can't even come close.

i mean thats true

jigra

alpha

love & war

envious line up and she is the hero of these movies.. not a side kick to the hero unlike her rivals..there is just no competition for her atm

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It’s not just Wikipedia. There are so many sources out there that say they’re cousins? Hain?

I think they might have picked it up from Wikipedia or some rumors that may have started. Or the families may have called each other family out of love and close bonds. But Kjo’s mom is Sindhi and her name was Advani before marriage according to KJo himself.

It’s like how to this day some people believe that Sid is Manish Malhotra’s nephew 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Shiv Rawail ( this films director ) is son of Rahul Rawail. Known for directing anjaam and aur pyar Hogaya

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think Aditya and Karan are cousins

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Filming -- NOW

So it is not an announcement that happens with a lots of fanfare just to be thrown later in the back-burner..

Loved Sharvari on Munjya. She can act, has a terrific scren presence and is easy on eyes too. I think she also has the physicality required to pull off the ass-kicking parts.. Although Bunty and Bubly 2 was a dud, she had shown a lot of promise in this respect.

Given her petiteness, Alia, IMO, should focus more on "intellectual", geeky side of espionage. But let's see if she is able to pull out one more rabbit from her bag.

Excited..

Briaahna thumbnail

I really thought I am done with spy universe , but damn this 1 sec video got me excited again 😄the dialogue , voice, the feel , the vibe, the music 🤞bring it on! One thing I know , aloo is gonna work her ass off ; who would have thought she would pull a gangubai 🙏I keep going back to this 1 sec video .😬

Briaahna thumbnail

And don’t forget there is lord Bobby and ever lasting Anil Kapoor . If first look, trailer works expect to open decent to good at windows smiley4

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Filming -- NOW

So it is not an announcement that happens with a lots of fanfare just to be thrown later in the back-burner..

Loved Sharvari on Munjya. She can act, has a terrific scren presence and is easy on eyes too. I think she also has the physicality required to pull off the ass-kicking parts.. Although Bunty and Bubly 2 was a dud, she had shown a lot of promise in this respect.

Given her petiteness, Alia, IMO, should focus more on "intellectual", geeky side of espionage. But let's see if she is able to pull out one more rabbit from her bag.

Excited..

Bookmark my comment, they will purposely make Sharvari be the "dumb and ditzy" spy and Alia as the smart and more competent one. There is no way Alia will let anyone steal her thunder. She will MAKE SURE Sharvari doesn't shine too bright.

On another note - I want a-list male actors doing a small role in a female-centric film for once. Make it happen.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago