Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Anuj willing slept with Shruti for year in absence of Anupama ; why would any sane person feel bad for someone like him? Not just that, he promised Shruti marriage, too! Adhaya has all right to not want Anupama in their household given she was the one who left & she as a child not only saw another woman in her dad's life but that woman portraying the role of mom in her life.

When her so called mom left her, another woman with whom is no character father slept promised that she'd be her mom. She has all right to tell him if she wants anupama back or not! It was those adult choosing her in their life, later putting her through so much. It's not her fault that they couldn't handle their shit. She needs help but she has all right to not let any person enter their life when they left them willingly. Anuj can be a two-faced + doormat, that doesn't mean adhaya has to follow.

Anu121790 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

Anuj willing slept with Shruti for year in absence of Anupama ; why would any sane person feel bad for someone like him? Not just that, he promised Shruti marriage, too! Adhaya has all right to not want Anupama in their household given she was the one who left & she as a child not only saw another woman in her dad's life but that woman portraying the role of mom in her life.

When her so called mom left her, another woman with whom is no character father slept promised that she'd be her mom. She has all right to tell him if she wants anupama back or not! It was those adult choosing her in their life, later putting her through so much. It's not her fault that they couldn't handle their shit. She needs help but she has all right to not let any person enter their life when they left them willingly. Anuj can be a two-faced + doormat, that doesn't mean adhaya has to follow.

I don't think they slept together. It was explicitly denied by Anuj. Friends can live under the same roof and not sleep together.

And I have said what I have said on Adhya's role as a child and also her untreated trauma. Won't repeat the same.

Thank you for your comment.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu121790

I don't think they slept together. It was explicitly denied by Anuj. Friends can live under the same roof and not sleep together.

And I have said what I have said on Adhya's role as a child and also her untreated trauma. Won't repeat the same.

It definitely doesn't work for everything. It's better in that case to not say what you have said if you DONOT understand the depth of it
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's the point. Adhya doesn't know. She doesn't know what it will be this time around. But she should hope for a better future and have faith at least in her father that he would do the right thing.

Instead, she is unsuccessfully trying to control her father's life through emotional manipulation. Can you imagine the damage that has been done to her mental health for her to resort to this? That's why they need help. All of them, as a family.

I wouldn't argue with you on Malvika as you have made your mind. We don't know if there was a background check or not. I don't doubt his intentions and his attitude of service towards Malvika. Both were adults and masters of their choices. Period.

Also, Adhya is already 13. In 4-5 years, she will be off to some college and meet her parents 3-4 times a year like most kids in the US. Nothing against their culture - the kids try to be in touch but they also move on to never return.. she is a child so she wouldn't understand yet, but at that time, if Anuj were to marry Shruti and live a loveless life with her, that would be such a sad existence - only because his daughter wanted to feel like family with the person of her choice who is not necessarily her father's choice..it was good that Anuj and Shruti's engagement was called off. Bad writing, could have been done amicably. But it was eventually a good thing.

As for Adhya, Anuj and Anupama should get back together, work on their relationship and on their relationship with Adhya. It is said that the biggest gift a father can give a daughter is a happy and healthy relationship with her mother. Adhya may not see that yet, but it would have been excellent writing if they dealt with their issues maturely, instead of running away from each other.

Can you tell me what changed in anupama that Anuj and her can live happily this time around?

They broke up because Anupama was obsessed with Shahs, spent 90% times at Shahs, neglected his daughter and family. When Anuj questioned her she abandoned them and ran away.

She is still obsessed with Shahs, still ran all the way from America to participate in Shah functions, was still serving that house. She still cares for Shah kids more than Adhya. She still considers baa and babuji mom and dad. She still cares for Mr Shahs feelings and calls him acche pita.

So what changed? Why are you saying this time it will be different? She has shown zero indication that Anuj is her priority now.

Let's forget this evil woman mentally tortured and adopted kid and then abandoned her for 5 years. Let's just assume it's only Anuj and anupama

What lessons did anupama learn from her mistakes and how has she changed that you claim this Tom e Anuj Anupama will be successful?

Edited by Harish111 - 2 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail

It's so good for a child to be abandoned by their mom for 5 years. So so good. And that's the best mom ever. Every mom should leave their little kid and run away.

Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

It definitely doesn't work for everything. It's better in that case to not say what you have said if you DONOT understand the depth of it

No point to even talk with people who believe that a mom leaving her under 10 kid and running away for 5 years is good and her dad should marry the same woman again. This is the harm such shows and being blind fans of stars cause to society.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I remember In Kuch Rang pyar ke, there was a scene where Sonakshi explains to her daughter that she would not stop her from having relation with her father but asks her not to compel her and her father to be together. Of course, it's a different thing that they had to come together later, but Anuj has not even tried to sit down with his daughter and explain to her why he and Shruti cannot get married or did not ever assure her that he would respect Adhya's decision if she considers Shruti as her mother and may not want to reconcile with Anupamaa or even tell her that he is still not over Anupamaa and it's difficult for him to see some other person as a partner in her place. Even if I keep aside his unbelievable reasons to stick to Anupamaa while she does not even want his presence, even then he owes an explanation to Adhya. It's sheer cowardice to propose to Shruti and then not live up to the promise because he is too scared to even once talk and put his views in front of Adhya. At least take Adhya into confidence. Women may be transient in his life, but a mother is not transient. As much as Adhya cannot dictate who should be Anuj's partner even if the partner may have a direct impact on her life, Anuj also cannot dictate who would take the place of a mother figure in Adhya's life based on the availability of women in his life. Neither he did do what he had in his heart by having a proper discussion with his daughter nor he did what his daughter wanted nor he did do what he himself promised. What does one say about such a person

Please do not make so much sense. 🙏 You will start making me care for this stupid show again.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For everyone talking about Malvika - she was an adult, very capable of choosing for herself.If Anuj controlled Malvika's life by getting her married off, you can also say that Mukku let Anuj walk all over her. In the same way, Anuj is letting Anupama control his entire being. Love makes you do strange stuff. But in the case of adults, let us not say that anyone is making the other do something. But resorting to that logic, we are taking away the agency from people.But, Adhya is not an adult yet. Sadly she can't decide whom she wants as her mother. In the case of children with parents who have separated, it is up to the primary parent to choose their partner. In this case Anuj has repeatedly chosen Anupama. If Anuj doubted Anupama's intentions, he would never choose her. And he showed it by leaving Anupama behind and going after Choti who went with Maya. At that time, he doubted Anupama's intentions. Poor judgement, but he chose his daughter.Cut to the present, he has realized his "mistakes" or "forgiven hers" and sees only the good in his ex-wife. And wants to be with her. He also believes that Anupama wants the best for Adhya. That poor girl may not see that yet. So, according to Anuj, Adhya will come around. If he doubted Anupama's intentions, and would force her on Adhya, then we can talk about his role as a father.Let us also forget that Adhya is an adopted child, especially it creeps me out that we keep bringing that up over and over again in the forum. She is Anuj and Anupama's daughter..mad at her mother for leaving her behind. Should she foster so much hate for her now that she is back. Given that she knows her father loves her mother so much, shouldn't she be happy that their family is finally getting back together. Since she is not, she and her entire family should get therapy so that they can overcome this together. No more moving away and leaving people behind.

Oh really 90% woman in india are forced into arranged maraige by their parents or elder brothers only

Those women who dare love and marry are abondoned by family or killed

Most asian women who come to usa/uk are arranged marriage only by family and come their with spouse

which world are you living it?

This is asia other than japan, south korea, china few countries rest everywhere parents or elders decide marriage whom woman marry

also do not forget anuj threatened malvika boy friend in college and chased him off her life

than immediately married her to a brute so she never rebel against him

This is how patrichial society works

Controlling sister or daughters choices

anuj may have studied in usa but his thinking towards his sister, daughter, neice are all steeped in patriarchal thinking - they cannot think independently or anuj will cut their wings or abuse them like adhya or abondon them like he did to malvika

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do u even see d serial coz I doubt u had seen varna aapko pata hota Anuj never had any relationship with Shruti other than friendship which was confirmed by Shruti herself twice , he dont share room with her , was always uncomfortable with her when she tries to get physically close to him . Shruti was never with Anuj after anupama left , she met him in USA

Shruti too was not a saint either she was not doing charity vo apne matlab se iss rishte mein thi, neither she was dying to become mother to aadhya

Anuj ko bash karna hai to kuch bhi bolna hai

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 months ago