Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Wise and sensible tracks do not garner trp. Also, Sony is the only channel that keeps most of its shows as realistic as possible. Star plus never! And it is working for them so in the future also Anupama will serve garbage tracks only.

Also, Gaurav is unlikely to quit the show anytime soon as it is the #1 serial of the country. This new leap track is only to guilt-trip Aadhya. Nothing else..as usual, maa ki koi galti nahi!

Anu121790 thumbnail
For everyone talking about Malvika - she was an adult, very capable of choosing for herself. If Anuj controlled Malvika's life by getting her married off, you can also say that Mukku let Anuj walk all over her. In the same way, Anuj is letting Anupama control his entire being. Love makes you do strange stuff. But in the case of adults, let us not say that anyone is making the other do something. But resorting to that logic, we are taking away the agency from people. But, Adhya is not an adult yet. Sadly she can't decide whom she wants as her mother. In the case of children with parents who have separated, it is up to the primary parent to choose their partner. In this case Anuj has repeatedly chosen Anupama. If Anuj doubted Anupama's intentions, he would never choose her. And he showed it by leaving Anupama behind and going after Choti who went with Maya. At that time, he doubted Anupama's intentions. Poor judgement, but he chose his daughter. Cut to the present, he has realized his "mistakes" or "forgiven hers" and sees only the good in his ex-wife. And wants to be with her. He also believes that Anupama wants the best for Adhya. That poor girl may not see that yet. So, according to Anuj, Adhya will come around. If he doubted Anupama's intentions, and would force her on Adhya, then we can talk about his role as a father. Let us also forget that Adhya is an adopted child, especially it creeps me out that we keep bringing that up over and over again in the forum. She is Anuj and Anupama's daughter..mad at her mother for leaving her behind. Should she foster so much hate for her now that she is back. Given that she knows her father loves her mother so much, shouldn't she be happy that their family is finally getting back together. Since she is not, she and her entire family should get therapy so that they can overcome this together. No more moving away and leaving people behind.
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You are saying that adult decisions on their own for Malvika so why Anuj keep saying to Adhya that she n Shruti forced the engagement on him. How he himself didn’t took advantage of Shruti.

For me anuj gone wrong with his relationship with Shruti.If after leap there was no Shruti then him going after Anupama would have make sense. He lost his moral standing in this case.After meeting Anupama he is just blaming Adhya for Shruti.

Anupama is adhya’s adopted mother. If she was real mother she would have never abandoned her for Anuj questions.She left for 5 years with intentions of never coming back. They met by chance. No real mother do that.

We can’t have two rules for different people. If Anuj didn’t forced Malvika then how can a kid force Anuj where he can very well talked to Shruti about it.

Edited by Snowdrrop - 3 months ago
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch rang was a way more mature love story than these two clowns.

Ideally Anupama should not have abandoned Aadhya. Ideally after surviving from the accident Anuj should not have questioned Anupama. That was not the right time. He should have questioned her much earlier or later but not at that time.

But if talk about the actual story when they met after 5 years, then they could have talked about the past unresolved issues like mature people instead of maa running away each time and majnu chasing her and fooling Shruti.

The equation of Adhya and Anupama should not be compromised. Anuj should acknowledge Adhyas hatred and try to address that. But just dismissing her hatred would never improve the situation.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu121790

For everyone talking about Malvika - she was an adult, very capable of choosing for herself.If Anuj controlled Malvika's life by getting her married off, you can also say that Mukku let Anuj walk all over her. In the same way, Anuj is letting Anupama control his entire being. Love makes you do strange stuff. But in the case of adults, let us not say that anyone is making the other do something. But resorting to that logic, we are taking away the agency from people.But, Adhya is not an adult yet. Sadly she can't decide whom she wants as her mother. In the case of children with parents who have separated, it is up to the primary parent to choose their partner. In this case Anuj has repeatedly chosen Anupama. If Anuj doubted Anupama's intentions, he would never choose her. And he showed it by leaving Anupama behind and going after Choti who went with Maya. At that time, he doubted Anupama's intentions. Poor judgement, but he chose his daughter.Cut to the present, he has realized his "mistakes" or "forgiven hers" and sees only the good in his ex-wife. And wants to be with her. He also believes that Anupama wants the best for Adhya. That poor girl may not see that yet. So, according to Anuj, Adhya will come around. If he doubted Anupama's intentions, and would force her on Adhya, then we can talk about his role as a father.Let us also forget that Adhya is an adopted child, especially it creeps me out that we keep bringing that up over and over again in the forum. She is Anuj and Anupama's daughter..mad at her mother for leaving her behind. Should she foster so much hate for her now that she is back. Given that she knows her father loves her mother so much, shouldn't she be happy that their family is finally getting back together. Since she is not, she and her entire family should get therapy so that they can overcome this together. No more moving away and leaving people behind.

Every word you wrote struck a chord. You have laid out the facts logically and correctly.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

You are saying that adult decisions on their own for Malvika so why Anuj keep saying to Adhya that she n Shruti forced the engagement on him. How he himself didn’t took advantage of Shruti.

For me anuj gone wrong with his relationship with Shruti.If after leap there was no Shruti then him going after Anupama would have make sense. He lost his moral standing in this case.After meeting Anupama he is just blaming Adhya for Shruti.

Anupama is adhya’s adopted mother. If she was real mother she would have never abandoned her for Anuj questions.She left for 5 years with intentions of never coming back. They met by chance. No real mother do that.

We can’t have two rules for different people. If Anuj didn’t forced Malvika then how can a kid force Anuj where he can very well talked to Shruti about it.

If Anupama felt that she was just an adopted mother, she would not have refused Anuj now for the sake of her daughter. She would not have given up her life’s happiness for the second time for the sake of Aadhya.

Anu121790 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

I don't think Anuj has ever said that someone else is responsible for his actions. If he ever put the burden of his actions on Adhya or Shruti, that would obviously be wrong.

He feels helpless and whatever he does is out of his own volition and he should be held responsible for his choices.

Him trying to chase Anupama while being engaged to Shruti was incorrect. Similarly, Shruti deciding to hold on to Anuj and scheme for his attention was immature. For your own mental well-being, you should step away from someone who doesn't love you especially when that person makes it clear. You can't be a victim when you knowingly enter a mess. At most, she was also helpless. But not a victim by any measure.

And mothers do abandon, real or not, they do. And kids are generally hurt beyond repair. Adhya is too. And their family should seek help on how to live together.

Adhya is a minor. She has no choice but to live in the conditions her parents provide for her. And it is immature that she continues to manipulate Anuj so that he leaves Anupama. But what can you expect from a 13-year old. So, Anuj and Anupama should for once act like a unit and get their daughter and their family the much needed counseling and therapy.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why would Aadya rejoice her family getting back together when she knows that it's a "recipe for disaster"? Reason is Anupama's Shah obsession. She will NEVER prioritise them. Shahs will call her for petty and trivial issues and she will run away leaving everything behind without a second thought to cater to their business. Anuj will always remain a "third wheel" in his own marriage and Aadya will be name called and humiliated every now and then while Maa will remain a mute spectator. Apparently nothing has changed. Woman has'nt even realised her blunders let alone rectify them.

I will hold Anuj accountable for Malvika's condition. First of all he married her with a brute without conducting a proper background check. Even if I cut him some slack in this regard, he should be questioned for leaving his mentally unstable sis alone for a decade. On top of it,he abandoned her again when she was insecure and Vanraj was eyeing her to usurp KE. He even stooped lower and pressurised her to hire him back despite knowing his intentions just because he did'nt wanted him to create any hurdles in his wedding. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for Anuj. He got what he DESERVES.

Anu121790 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Why would Aadya rejoice her family getting back together when she knows that it's a "recipe for disaster"? Reason is Anupama's Shah obsession. She will NEVER prioritise them. Shahs will call her for petty and trivial issues and she will run away leaving everything behind without a second thought to cater to their business. Anuj will always remain a "third wheel" in his own marriage and Aadya will be name called and humiliated every now and then while Maa will remain a mute spectator. Apparently nothing has changed. Woman has'nt even realised her blunders let alone rectify them.

I will hold Anuj accountable for Malvika's condition. First of all he married her with a brute without conducting a proper background check. Even if I cut him some slack in this regard, he should be questioned for leaving his mentally unstable sis alone for a decade. On top of it,he abandoned her again when she was insecure and Vanraj was eyeing her to usurp KE. He even stooped lower and pressurised her to hire him back despite knowing his intentions just because he did'nt wanted him to create any hurdles in his wedding. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for Anuj. He got what he DESERVES.

That's the point. Adhya doesn't know. She doesn't know what it will be this time around. But she should hope for a better future and have faith at least in her father that he would do the right thing.

Instead, she is unsuccessfully trying to control her father's life through emotional manipulation. Can you imagine the damage that has been done to her mental health for her to resort to this? That's why they need help. All of them, as a family.

I wouldn't argue with you on Malvika as you have made your mind. We don't know if there was a background check or not. I don't doubt his intentions and his attitude of service towards Malvika. Both were adults and masters of their choices. Period.

Also, Adhya is already 13. In 4-5 years, she will be off to some college and meet her parents 3-4 times a year like most kids in the US. Nothing against their culture - the kids try to be in touch but they also move on to never return.. she is a child so she wouldn't understand yet, but at that time, if Anuj were to marry Shruti and live a loveless life with her, that would be such a sad existence - only because his daughter wanted to feel like family with the person of her choice who is not necessarily her father's choice..it was good that Anuj and Shruti's engagement was called off. Bad writing, could have been done amicably. But it was eventually a good thing.

As for Adhya, Anuj and Anupama should get back together, work on their relationship and on their relationship with Adhya. It is said that the biggest gift a father can give a daughter is a happy and healthy relationship with her mother. Adhya may not see that yet, but it would have been excellent writing if they dealt with their issues maturely, instead of running away from each other.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We can't stake our lives on mere anticipations. I would have second you had Anupama owned up to her mistakes and genuinely tried to reconcile with Aadya but on the contrary she is holding Aadya accountable for her decision to stay aloof. Not once she made an effort to talk to her and mend their relationship. BTW, she has a completely different approach when it comes to her bio kids. Speaks volume about her attitude and priorities.

I don't have any pre conceived notion about Anuj. I never doubted his intentions regarding Malvika. My only disappointment is that how can he leave his mentally unstable sis alone for a decade? He was a powerful business tycoon,had contacts yet he remained oblivious to her whereabouts?Like seriously? If that's not "evading your responsibility",I don't know what is.