Poll

Which is your favourite name(female addition) ❤️

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 months ago

After Super voting from all of you,Now,presenting you female addition of what's your favourite mame among them,Hey,You can choose multiple answer as well but Choose only you like,it's only about name not about amy character yeah!

Think twice before voting,

I can only add upto 10 entries but I know other name like Muskan,kaveri,Swarna,vedika and many more.

Thank you.

With regards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Naira, saraswati maa ka roop.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

You should specify between two akshara’s.Because,people might get confused between ab ki par nani and ab ki mom.

As I mentioned earlier, this is not about the characters. If you like the name Akshara, you can vote for it. If you prefer the name Gayatri, you can vote for that. I know we should have included Akshu as well, but doing so would have shifted the focus to all the characters instead of the main question.

Naira+Dance+Singimg+Veena,Wow

Word Count: 1

No reason since I saw my user IDsmiley36Rose ...

Self obsessed smiley37

Oh koi na,hota h,Life mein kai baar,But this Rose names is taken because a character was there in yrkkh Rose,Yash's wife.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Since it's regarding favourite name and not the character in the serial, I will say Gayatri smiley27

Because it's my mumma's name smiley27

Mere ghar mein sab ka naam yrkkh mein hai, except mera. My bro's name is Kartik smiley36

Sometimes, I feel strange when mythological names are used as real names in combinations that don’t traditionally go together. For example, pairing names like Shiva (husband) and Lakshmi (wife), or Ram (husband) and Radha (wife), can feel off. Similarly, it seems unusual when family roles from mythology are mixed up, such as a father named Ram having sons named Lakshmana or Dasharatha.

But koi na thik h,like for example Kartik and Naira,Brother and sister's name in real.