Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Dry with 3 boundaries smiley40

After 20 ov

LAKR 162-7

SoniRita thumbnail

India

LA Knight Riders finish just a tad under par but they'll be happy with this performance after a tepid start. Jason Roy and Narine were both out cheaply. Shakib and Nitish Kumar played handy cameos, but this innings was all about Unmukt Chand. He looked classy with his strokeplay, didn't try to hit it too hard and managed to keep the scoreboard ticking. He batted pretty much through the innings to top score with 68, as the big names Miller and Russell failed to really make an impact with the bat. Texas Super Kings bowled well in the beginning, making the most of some seam movement as Zia-ul-Haq and Aaron Hardie picked up two apiece.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Not again. Different scores in sites

161 or 162

Despite watching I failed to notice smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Not again. Different scores in sites

161 or 162

Despite watching I failed to notice smiley36

both cricinfo and cricbuzz showing 162 only
SoniRita thumbnail

India

An excellent half-century from Unmukt Chand was the cornerstone for LA Knight Riders today as they get to 162. There were early wickets, and Texas Super Kings never stopped coming, but Chand was composed and kept putting the pressure back on the opposition at every stage. There were partnerships with Shakib Al Hasan, Nitish Kumar and Derone Davis as Chand notched his first half-century of the competition in a knock filled with attractive strokeplay. Zia-ul-Haq struck twice in his second over to give Texas Super Kings the perfect start. And the rest of the bowlers also kept it tight with Aussies Stoinis and Hardie picking two apiece as well. There was a hit wicket too, with Dre Russ smashing his own stumps, and LA Knight Riders would feel that cost them a good 15-20 runs at least. But they may not be too disappointed with where they got. Will it be enough?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

both cricinfo and cricbuzz showing 162 only

Yes . They edited . Its 162 only smiley20

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Unmukt Chand: Wasn't the easiest of wickets to bat on, was a bit two-paced. We kept losing wickets in the middle phase. I wanted to be positive all throughout, play my shots but assess the wicket too. Last few months I have been working very hard on my batting. Worked back home in India as well, had a good camp in Trinidad as well. I think we have a decent score, such targets can be very tricky.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

They showed

Nissanka ' s double century 210* (139)

Afg vs SL

1st ODI

In Feb 2024

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 1 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 4