Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

It seems TCT isn't involved with SRGMP this time again. Although they had announced a few months ago that they would be doing it, but auditions are already underway now and their involvement can't be seen.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks @altgr. Article states "fresh talent". I hope they do mean it "fresh". Which I take consider "new faces" smiley36 Not those who have already appeared for auditions or were contestants in any channel's singing shows.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

From the comments it looks like she was called for the auditions. Someone also commented they were also called for private auditions. So looks like this year also we will see some insta famous people in the auditions.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-N5dX_SUpS/

I wonder who are the people she is talking about though.

Edited by Andakadipatta - 2 months ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

From the comments it looks like she was called for the auditions. Someone also commented they were also called for private auditions. So looks like this year also we will see some insta famous people in the auditions.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-N5dX_SUpS/

I wonder who are the people she is talking about though.

I wonder if SRGMP team itself called her for the auditions, why would they reject her in the first round itself?

Sachin Valmiki & Biswajit Mahapatra are among the people taking these auditions, some others may just be team members and not even singers.

altgr thumbnail

The video you shared has been deleted now???

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: altgr

The video you shared has been deleted now???

Looks like so. I guess the user deleted it.