Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No chemistry practicals

As long no Biology practicals its fine ..orelse live telecast like the Haldi ceremony of Arshi didi...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

By the way saw a kitten and remembered what happened to the barati in the amazon ...

Wedding 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Did Shubho refund ????

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

As long no Biology practicals its fine ..orelse live telecast like the Haldi ceremony of Arshi didi...

Ha ha....

MMR2810 thumbnail

By the way saw a kitten and remembered what happened to the barati in the amazon ...

Wedding 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Did Shubho refund ????

You know, in yesterday episode when Bipasha saId bechara Arshi, i thought next she will say aaj SR bhi hai.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Na na... Biochemistry Practicals. Thoda Biology... Bahot zyada Chemistry. smiley42

PS: Kya Yaar Guruji, aapko Tag karne ke liye itna kuch karna pad raha hai. smiley44

OK.. biochemistry practicals...

Here one reactant is highly active and other reactant behaves like inhibitor...thatswhy the reaction is not proceeding we need some external catalyst.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK.. biochemistry practicals...

Here one reactant is highly active and other reactant behaves like inhibitor...thatswhy the reaction is not proceeding we need some external catalyst.

Tejas? Rahul? Aditya??

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Tejas? Rahul? Aditya??

Actually I want new person....at the same time I don't want Acha aadmi track...so just like a friend..is ok for me.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Wedding 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Did Shubho refund ????

What will he refund? Now he and Ani will have to take loan from bank to facilitate plastic surgery for their ‘incoming’ ‘long pending’ daughter in law/ /wife!

He’s asking all the baaratis instead to donate some money thru gpay and other UPI’s! He shared his number on Ani’s insta to lure ppl to contribute 😜😀😛
IMG_2265.jpeg

meanwhile the real actors have gone on vacation 🤪😃🤷‍♀️

IMG_2238.jpeg

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What will he refund? Now he and Ani will have to take loan from bank to facilitate plastic surgery for their ‘incoming’ ‘long pending’ daughter in law/ /wife!

He’s asking all the baaratis instead to donate some money thru gpay and other UPI’s! He shared his number on Ani’s insta to lure ppl to contribute 😜😀😛
IMG_2265.jpeg

meanwhile the real actors have gone on vacation 🤪😃🤷‍♀️

IMG_2238.jpeg

Don't say second pic is Krushal and Ag..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

In all the previous episodes Ani instigated Jhanak to claim her rights as his wife!! Why is he not shown asking for it even once???

Is he scared of Arshi, his family or Jhanak?? Atleast after Rahul reveal he could have !!

Exactly! I get what he was trying to justify, but he never really explicitly asked Jhanak. He did say kiya tum us sindoor ko apnana chahti ho. But then he could have used a better way of saying… like I want our relationship to work and I don’t want to lose it.. would you want to accept it as well. Something like that smiley38

Chalo hopefully since he is getting a break from Arshi ke screams, I really want him to observe Jhanak and get to know about her feelings as well. ASI dur se assumptions won’t work in his favor. I want his badassness! Jhanak isn’t strong enough to confess because her background isn’t solid, sadly.