Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

We can try but it’s hard because it’s impossible to know what route our discussions will take ! This thread actually was all jhanak discussions mostly ! That’s what I felt this time , other times yeh we have disscussed even vegetable prices lol ! 😂 it’s hard to break the discussions and move but we can try to contain it to different thread … why I made analysis thread

Lets try to reply quoting here....

Analysis thread is different naa other wise edt and chat club will become same ......

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/bitterheart26/status/1783504493025616205?t=7AUSHNGp8YsjzFUHkA45BA&s=19

😂😂😂Hope handsome remember this the first clip in the second one ..Jhanak should have atleast recorded this and got the courage

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

https://x.com/bitterheart26/status/1783504493025616205?t=7AUSHNGp8YsjzFUHkA45BA&s=19

😂😂😂Hope handsome remember this the first clip in the second one ..Jhanak should have atleast recorded this and got the courage

that’s y he still tells her to ask her haq smiley37
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I agree jhanak is hard to tolerate for me as well ! Both sisters are annoying as hell !

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Jhanak ka character bhot hi weak rkha hai kmjor abla nari jise hrr time sb sunakr jate or kbhi kbhi khayal ata jhanak konse paap ki saza bhugat rhi jo itna chupchap sehti hai in reality koi itna tolerance nhi jhel payega ghelshappa jahank ....or still woh torture seh hi rhi haismiley38smiley19

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree jhanak is hard to tolerate for me as well ! Both sisters are annoying as hell !

Jhanak ko they're trying to let rise from the ashes.

Police waly scene ka baat uska new avatar ajyga...

Rise and shine from the deep fall ✨️

vira76 thumbnail

She was ready to surrender if found guilty … I don’t expect the change so soon in her ! She is super dheet man ! Ani ko acche se dant lagani hogi!

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak ko they're trying to let rise from the ashes.

Police waly scene ka baat uska new avatar ajyga...

Rise and shine from the deep fall ✨️

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was ready to surrender if found guilty … I don’t expect the change so soon in her ! She is super dheet man ! Ani ko acche se dant lagani hogi!

Vira, abhi uski mental state is qabil nhi k kuch krsky as she's weak and poor to koi b kuch nhi sunega uski...

Thora time sukoon se bh se bahir rahgy jbhi to mind work krega properly.

Ek step se 2nd step then 3rd....etc..torture k wo charti ari hn...normal insaan hota uski jga to kbka bh chor kr chala jta but sirf Ani k wajse wo aye phirse and wo alag punish kar raha hn ussey. This is unfair for her and her love. Ani ko thora to pyaar dena or dhikana hga...phir dekhga kasey she becomes strong.

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Don’t know man ! This mental state is going on for a while now. It’s actually makers mistake FL ko itana zyada torture karane me Kya maza aata hai ? There are handful of happy moments for her ! I just hope that empowerment track comes soon … patience is running thin!

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Vira, abhi uski mental state is qabil nhi k kuch krsky as she's weak and poor to koi b kuch nhi sunega uski...

Thora time sukoon se bh se bahir rahgy jbhi to mind work krega properly.

Ek step se 2nd step then 3rd....etc..torture k wo charti ari hn...normal insaan hota uski jga to kbka bh chor kr chala jta but sirf Ani k wajse wo aye phirse and wo alag punish kar raha hn ussey. This is unfair for her and her love. Ani ko thora to pyaar dena or dhikana hga...phir dekhga kasey she becomes strong.

vira76 thumbnail

It hurts to even see older episodes now 😣

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

xnbstar thumbnail

Don’t know man ! This mental state is going on for a while now. It’s actually makers mistake FL ko itana zyada torture karane me Kya maza aata hai ? There are handful of happy moments for her ! I just hope that empowerment track comes soon … patience is running thin!

Absolutely right!

This show has never been balanced and has hardly had any light moments.

What I believe makers are trying to break her at the lowest point, followed by letting her bloom from the dead end.

The tables have turned, and the evil powers have unveiled their hidden, envious faces. Therefore, it is now a battle of truth versus falsehood.💯

RuNak will win certainly and hope they'll fight altogether ♥️