Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I have a suggestion for me and all of us , Can we all limit edt thread to only episode discussion and use the chat club more .

Its becoming too much of chats than episode and our appreciation and fan club discussions more here I think...

What say ????

Dont know how far it is possible ..just asking .

My suffocation is back on not being able to read even a single page in other than tags . πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Shweta would be happy to create a thread daily ..,hai na ?

Tagging few

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

We can try but it’s hard because it’s impossible to know what route our discussions will take ! This thread actually was all jhanak discussions mostly ! That’s what I felt this time , other times yeh we have disscussed even vegetable prices lol ! πŸ˜‚ it’s hard to break the discussions and move but we can try to contain it to different thread … why I made analysis thread

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I have a suggestion for me and all of us , Can we all limit this thread to only episode discussion and use the chat club more .

Its becoming too much of chats than episode and our appreciation and fan club discussions more here I think...

What say ????

My suffocation is back on not being able to read even a single page in other than tags . πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Tagging few

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

We can try but it’s hard because it’s impossible to know what route our discussions will take ! This thread actually was all jhanak discussions mostly ! That’s what I felt this time , other times yeh we have disscussed even vegetable prices lol ! πŸ˜‚ it’s hard to break the discussions and move but we can try to contain it to different thread … why I made analysis thread

On that note Dii...we got permission...

Abb bolo...what should I do??

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have a suggestion for me and all of us , Can we all limit this thread to only episode discussion and use the chat club more .

What say ????

Tagging few

We can try...

But it is difficult...due to how passionately people are discussing the show ....

But I also understand how frustrating it must be to come back after a busy day and see that thread is already over .

So we can try..

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What say ????

Tagging few

I am fine creating new threads Maya, but not sure everyone will follow coz once the daily update gets posted on EDT everyone continues to reply in that thread 😬 me too able to read notified posts only and the context might have changed when i try to respond

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What say ????

Tagging few

I only read tags and maybe go back to few pages for a catch up! Too lazy to finish every single page. πŸ˜‚
Manoshono thumbnail

For other discussions we can use chat clubs surely!

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Jhanak ka character bhot hi weak rkha hai kmjor abla nari jise hrr time sb sunakr jate or kbhi kbhi khayal ata jhanak konse paap ki saza bhugat rhi jo itna chupchap sehti hai in reality koi itna tolerance nhi jhel payega ghelshappa jahank ....or still woh torture seh hi rhi haismiley38smiley19

Unfortunately, that’s what trp aunties prefer! Hopefully makers can also show a strong female lead after all this mess before the show ends.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I only read tags and maybe go back to few pages for a catch up! Too lazy to finish every single page. πŸ˜‚

Now for long I am doing the same ..but I used to read most pages initially...

Now no idea as to what is happening ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I am fine creating new threads Maya, but not sure everyone will follow coz once the daily update gets posted on EDT everyone continues to reply in that thread 😬 me too able to read notified posts only and the context might have changed when i try to respond

So true...

When we reply on the tag and move to the next page mostly the same would be posted by someone else...

Yes, even I am not sure , if it will work ....but if try to answer quoting in char club it can get diverted from EDT to here

Episodes replies are ok there.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago