Hetal888 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi,

Where ca i find good 2 bhk apartment in mumbai with amenities.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetal888

Hi,

Hi Hetal,

Mumbai is indeed a vast city, and the best area for a 2 BHK apartment with amenities can vary based on several factors like your budget, preferred location, proximity to work, and lifestyle needs. Here are a few popular areas you might consider:

1. Andheri: Both East and West offer good options with amenities like gyms, pools, and parks. It's also well-connected with metro and local trains.

2. Powai: Known for its modern residential complexes with great amenities. It’s also close to major business hubs like Hiranandani Business Park.

3. Bandra: A bit on the pricier side but offers a vibrant lifestyle with lots of cafes, restaurants, and entertainment options.

4. Goregaon: Especially Goregaon East, has many new residential complexes with excellent amenities. It’s also close to the commercial hub of Malad.

5. Thane: If you’re open to living a bit outside the main city, Thane has many new developments with top-notch amenities at relatively affordable prices.

Could you provide a bit more detail on your budget and any specific areas or requirements you have? That would help in giving more tailored suggestions.

Sutapasima thumbnail

For renting apartment in Mumbai we can look at the following places for 2BHK at reasonable rates in Mulund West ,Wadala east and Goregaon West as shared by Vijay .

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetal888

Hi,

Flats are available in every suburb of Mumbai. You have to select the area first.

That depends on your likely investment in lakhs or crores.

You'll get a 2 BHK flat for 50 lakhs in far off suburbs, and if you want a flat in prime suburbs, you have to spend 3–4 crores.

Viswasruti thumbnail

If you are serious about buying an apartment in Mumbai, this link will be helpful to you.

https://www.99acres.com/2-bhk-flats-in-mumbai-ffid

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

If you are serious about buying an apartment in Mumbai, this link will be helpful to you.

https://www.99acres.com/2-bhk-flats-in-mumbai-ffid

I find this one very lucrative. Thanks Madhu ❤️