Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

To know didi is alive ..is it required to watch this crap..

She is devi maa, kahi se bhi bek ho jaayegi.

PeachyPisces thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

👏👏🤣🤣

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

When I saw his paglait look, I was reminded of  yrkkh track.. I think usme bhi Naira did something like this.. Went away and she was presumed dead by both the families...smiley36

So Adhya will be getting trained in Shah House. It's good.  Very important for her to become spineless before she takes over as a new lead. Will help her in her future sasural which will 100 percent turn out to be more nasty than Shahs. smiley36

Btw Vanraj ab do bachon ko paal raha hai jo uske nahi hain.... how cutesmiley9

I guess Anuj at the rehab he will meet another good young doctor who will fall madly in love with him seeing his love for his Anu

Meanwhile Anupamaa may be will find another work to mess with. Perhaps this time she will find an underworld don whose illegal business she will destroy and he will fall in love with her innocence

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is indeed shameful that they are using children again, as a lever to put the bkame on and elevate the Female lead.

Hence proved, Anupama indeed HAS TO step on every other character to be shown as being GREAT. She can simply not be elevated by her in actions.

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

A crew member of Anupamaa confirmed that the show is gping to take a leap of a few months in mid July. According to the grapevine, Anupamaa will decide to reunite with Anuj which will trigger Adhya's insecurity. In a fit of rage. Adhya will set herself on fire. Anupamaa will save her but she will be presumed dead. Anuj will lost his mental balance after losing Anupamaa. He will be admitted into a rehabilitation center. A guilt-striken Adhya will be brought up by Kavya. Is Anupamaa really dead? You need to watch Anupamaa everyday at 10 on Star Plus to find out more.

https://x.com/MiniForCake/status/1808023510821880001?t=4z1h0GCwQf6WzYMqBbQG_Q&s=19

After all the brainstorming this is what they have come up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

If at all there is a leap, TrashNuj should be dead. 

Nahi!! Nahi!! Nahi!! 

Kah do ke ye sach hai... 😱