Member Topic: How is your 2024 so far?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hectic. Life was peaceful in my profession before covid. And we haven’t gone back to that. So I miss peace and calm in office work.

Bollywood wise (I dont watch HW movies unless it’s Nolan directorials or Streep/Hank) I really really had a bad bad time. Every movie is of Action genre. I loved Laapata Ladies. And probably the only movie which I could love in the entire 6 months. My artsy side’s literally howling. smiley36 And now when I was waiting for AMKDT for last 1 month, I hear there are chances of it getting postponed that too due to extra violent movies like Kill or VFX things like Kalki. smiley44smiley26 So movie wise it’s bad bad.

Book wise it’s been wonderful. Finally decided the new authors and their peculiar stories aint my cup of tea. So I am gone back to 1900s time and swiping off each writers one by one, revisiting their glory. So lovely. smiley27

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hectic. Life was peaceful in my profession before covid. And we haven’t gone back to that. So I miss peace and calm in office work.

Bollywood wise (I dont watch HW movies unless it’s Nolan directorials or Streep/Hank) I really really had a bad bad time. Every movie is of Action genre. I loved Laapata Ladies. And probably the only movie which I could love in the entire 6 months. My artsy side’s literally howling. smiley36 And now when I was waiting for AMKDT for last 1 month, I hear there are chances of it getting postponed that too due to extra violent movies like Kill or VFX things like Kalki. smiley44smiley26 So movie wise it’s bad bad.

Book wise it’s been wonderful. Finally decided the new authors and their peculiar stories aint my cup of tea. So I am gone back to 1900s time and swiping off each writers one by one, revisiting their glory. So lovely. smiley27

I remember first week of 2020 I saw this decade will be awesomesmiley10 And then Covid hitsmiley28It brought so much stress. I feel there are still many covid cases but they don't want to highlight the cases just to prove that vaccines are working. I pray you will find your peace(not sure your profession) and calm.

I haven't watched much new movies. I watched the Super Mario Bros Movie, found it a bit movie but the visuals VFX were amazing. I really like to watch Laapata Ladies soon, watched some scenes and I was like wow, this looks good. btw what is AMKDT? I feel Kill is more PR Hype. I am surprised Kalki doing so good at the BO. Happy for the makers.

I love creative projects. Its been a while i have no worked on them.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bekind

I remember first week of 2020 I saw this decade will be awesomesmiley10 And then Covid hitsmiley28It brought so much stress. I feel there are still many covid cases but they don't want to highlight the cases just to prove that vaccines are working. I pray you will find your peace(not sure your profession) and calm.

I haven't watched much new movies. I watched the Super Mario Bros Movie, found it a bit movie but the visuals VFX were amazing. I really like to watch Laapata Ladies soon, watched some scenes and I was like wow, this looks good. btw what is AMKDT? I feel Kill is more PR Hype. I am surprised Kalki doing so good at the BO. Happy for the makers.

I love creative projects. Its been a while i have no worked on them.

Yeah Covid hit everyone bad. But in our field of work the workload rose like anything. We were doing WFH and all, now they’re asking us to come back to office without decreasing the workload. Earlier pre-covid we’d not carry our laptops to home and we’d leave office at 4 sharp. smiley36 Now we have to login back after reaching home and Laptop is like the tool you carry everywhere. smiley44 Boring !!!

AMKDT is that Ajay-Tabu Neeraj Pandey Romantic Thriller movie I was looking forward to. Now I dont know when it’d be released. Try Laapata Ladies, it’s freaking awesome !! smiley40smiley40 Did Lust Stories 2 release this year ? I enjoyed Konkona’s directorial one and Kajol’s acted story in that too. So yeah, overall very less. Yeah both Kill and Kalki are doing well or gonna do well, good for them. But I am SO done with deshbhakti and action stuff. I really need some Hrishikesh Mukherjee or Yash Chopra like movies, or if not anything this Laapata Ladies kinda things. smiley14smiley27

Nice topic dear. smiley31

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yeah Covid hit everyone bad. But in our field of work the workload rose like anything. We were doing WFH and all, now they’re asking us to come back to office without decreasing the workload. Earlier pre-covid we’d not carry our laptops to home and we’d leave office at 4 sharp. smiley36 Now we have to login back after reaching home and Laptop is like the tool you carry everywhere. smiley44 Boring !!!

AMKDT is that Ajay-Tabu Neeraj Pandey Romantic Thriller movie I was looking forward to. Now I dont know when it’d be released. Try Laapata Ladies, it’s freaking awesome !! smiley40smiley40 Did Lust Stories 2 release this year ? I enjoyed Konkona’s directorial one and Kajol’s acted story in that too. So yeah, overall very less. Yeah both Kill and Kalki are doing well or gonna do well, good for them. But I am SO done with deshbhakti and action stuff. I really need some Hrishikesh Mukherjee or Yash Chopra like movies, or if not anything this Laapata Ladies kinda things. smiley14smiley27

Nice topic dear. smiley31

Bold: Thank yousmiley20

Oh no, WFH is so much better. I hear so many stories how companies want their staff back in the office. Very boring. I hope it will go back to WFH as i believe in future most jobs will be WFH.

Oh that movie yes i am also look forward for that movie. I feel too many movies are on deshbakht and so many will be coming next year too. I miss the romantic era and Rom Com movies. I am just shocked to see Koko ex husband in Bigg Boss.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Word Count: 0

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Same as every year

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Transformative.

Thank you Allah.

(Dilon ka sukoon sirf Allah/Bhagwan ki yaad may hai).

--------------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force