Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

As Ranvijay left Vaiju at anath mahila ashram did it going imlie way?

didn't watch imple but its like same way forceful marriage then abandoning FL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I haven’t watched these last episodes yet but I am gonna catch up and get back to you. If they are going the Imlie way, they better not make Vaiju a wimp and take away her fighting spirit! I hate when females only care about male lead and even belittle themselves for him or his family 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really hope Vaiju doesn’t get weak.

She’s a very strong character and I hope it stays that way.

And her sister should not get negative when Ranvijay starts falling in love with Vaiju.

Because sooner or later he will.

lovecolin thumbnail

So true!! For once I would like for the sister to stay positive and respect whoever the guy chooses but this is ITV, unfortunately that might be the route

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes they’re unfortunately copying Imlie now

Really annoying as we’ve seen this same old plot so many times. It’s literally old wine in a new bottle.

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Same plot old wine in new bottle always brings (maximum time)a sure shot formula to fetch high trps. Maybe that's the reason they changed the plot seeing Imlie 's popularity which was well perceived by trp contributors.

If this forced marriage track bring good response from trp contributors then more likely they are going to copy every single details of Imlie .

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

But who will be interested in watching the same old track? Literally every show on this channel is either a copy of Ghum or Imlie. Originality is a scare these days.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

its will be sad if they will copy imlie i started for strong vaiju

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But who will be interested in watching the same old track? Literally every show on this channel is either a copy of Ghum or Imlie. Originality is a scare these days.

yeh i thought they will show some different story with village background

lovecolin thumbnail

Exactly!! I Hope they don't go that route too. I'm tired of seeing men treat women horribly while the women continue to love them despite their bad behaviors towards them. I really started this show because I thought it was different but so far, Rana treating our girl like crap is killing my buzz for the show