Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

I don't think the premise is that bad. The bonding between the FL & her mother is sweet to observe amidst all the hardships that the makers are depicting. Especially how they reached to Mumbai to keep her dead father's dreams alive to keep the Sangam cinema running away with the papers, despite the FL's uncle & the contractor burning the place. Mother is a heart patient but she has her strong-willed personality. 

ML lives a double life -- that of superstar & of non-celeb. His relationship with his mother is quite transactional. 

Any opinions? Do share.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I don't think the premise is that bad. The bonding between the FL & her mother is sweet to observe amidst all the hardships that the makers are depicting. Especially how they reached to Mumbai to keep her dead father's dreams alive to keep the Sangam cinema running away with the papers, despite the FL's uncle & the contractor burning the place. Mother is a heart patient but she has her strong-willed personality. 

ML lives a double life -- that of superstar & of non-celeb. His relationship with his mother is quite transactional. 

Any opinions? Do share.

ML is shown as he is like a puppet of his mother and she is not letting him follow his individual wish and freedom.He is grateful for being a celeb but still want to live his ordinary non-celeb part of his life it seems.

FL is strong willed no doubt just like her mother.The amount of length she is going through to keep alive her father's dream and save her cinema just show that.

I am liking this show so far and just trying to find out if there is some discussion thread created on it but looks like it hasn't or I haven't found one.Both leads have their journey to embark and It will be interesting to see how they will cross paths and what further role do they have in each other's life.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirenDev

ML is shown as he is like a puppet of his mother and she is not letting him follow his individual wish and freedom.He is grateful for being a celeb but still want to live his ordinary non-celeb part of his life it seems.

FL is strong willed no doubt just like her mother.The amount of length she is going through to keep alive her father's dream and save her cinema just show that.

I am liking this show so far and just trying to find out if there is some discussion thread created on it but looks like it hasn't or I haven't found one.Both leads have their journey to embark and It will be interesting to see how they will cross paths and what further role do they have in each other's life.

Yeah, though its up to the makers, hopefully they don't start making the FL too preachy though. smiley36It's not that bad.