Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Neeti is back in businesssmiley37Now all her friends Raghu Shambhu ShilpaTiger all will have businesssmiley37

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny_08

Mystery unlocked.

Rajeev was only ready to marry Niti because of family pressuresmiley36

That was a known fact Gurinder manipulate him to marry Neeti using 'gratitude'card since the house does not belong to Rajeev and poor guy does not even know how she bought that house by stealing Bajwas & Kakkars properties furthermore she is instructing doctors to give wrong medicines to Taiji. After the Gurinder coma incident Rajeev value his mother now than before it was easy for Gurinder to manipulate him and make him do whatever he wants. Glad now he breaks free from the cage he was in and they cannot do anything as it will be their loss. Rajeev has made up his mind to leave the house

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhwanigaur_24

Rajeev is madly in love with his wife pari..even after one year he is not out of the grief of losing pari...and also due to his behaviour it looks like he is still in depression...After this leap the only time i have seen rajiv fully happy is the time when he is with Parvati...and only parvati is the one who can make rajiv come out of the grief...

Yup Rajeev truly loves his wife Pari its just that after her death he is living his life in a shell that he does not share his feelings to anyone. He is in depression & grief he is not fine at all,this is one reason he is easily manipulated now or people take advantage of him. He needs someone to take out from his depression and grief its only can be done by Parvati

Also a new bts is there where parvati is inside a cold storage and now i am sure rajiv will be the one saving parvati and due to this parvati's behaviour will be soft towards rajiv and also maybe the project parivartan would also be given back to him...

As per segments he has reached the cold storage and also helped her but they got lock together

Word Count: 0

Cinesoda thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There would be more fans of this new storyline if dumbo Parvati/Pari had taken away Neeti’s crutches. Send pervy criminal Daljeet to the lockup for trying to film her undressing and tried to get rid of Bebe or Neeti’s mother. Instead we have her make Bambi eyes every time Sanju/Rajeev comes in front of her. She’s come to take revenge but except for locking up Neeti for a day or two she’s barely done anything. Where are the plans and strategies?
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

also, they are repeating that stuff which makes zero sense. Why pari didn't send daljit to jail? N they threw daljit out of the house but he came back the same day n he is still living in that house openly. Pari clearly still loves raju. Pari ko bura bass iss baat ka laga that raju tried to kill her otherwise usko raju ko neeti ke sath share karne me kabhi koi problem nai thi We all saw that n Raju told neeti 'tumhe lagta hai sanju toh bewakoof hai' lol! Bewakoof toh hai hi coz it's crystal clear that parvati is pari jab usne apne papa ki barsi manai, sabko food serve kia! N sanju is still not getting that neeti is faking her memory loss Gadhe ko b samaj aa jaye! Jab iss sanju ko khud Kai baar lagta hai ki Parvati is pari toh neeti pe kyu bhonk raha hai ye ki 'neeti tum pagal ho vo pari nai h' N If he thinks that she is Parvati, toh parvati se chipak kyu raha hai ye? God i Hate this characterless sanju so much!

quote:-

achanak se m parvati se bht dur chali gayi ti..rajeev ki ankhon m kho gayi ti..lol..hilarioussmiley37

ohhh the entitlement this drama gives to the trashy and pathetic man ..and that too through the lead of the drama...shows how maximum women are actual pairon ki juttis in India..(not talking about rural and urban areas--happening everywhere..relationship chalane k naam p jo entitlement ladko ko di jaati h..will never change due to these types of regressive shows)...(my pov)

also ab raju ka pyaar sacha hai..neeti ke time pr attraction thasmiley37...jab pyaar ke words bol rha tha to nibhata...chahe phir neeti ho ya pari..

pari k jaate hi neeti...aur neeti ke hote huye bhi pari...shows how much entitlement is given to raju from this pari(so called lead of the show).wow...

saw a promo after such a long time...not surprised...story is as trashy as before...lead is till now mala jaaping of raju...this proves neeti k time is characterless parineet se boundaries kyun nahi lagti tismiley39lust lust lust everywhere

not maintaining boundaries is the first step of a characterless person(my pov)

p.s:ab to sugar mommy h..paisa h...neeti ko dominate kr skti h...to ab bacha kya..raju k sath ek dance m hi apne "maksad" se bhatakna...shows how much lust is overpowering her

raju to trashy hamesha se tha hi..neeti ko criminal inhone bna hi dia tha taaki inke cheapraj ache lage...ni to pyaar nibhaana aata hota is trashy raju ko to ek hi se nibhaata(college chhapri rha h na...i get itsmiley37)...aur parineet will always be pairon ki jutti...nobody can change this..before leap same pairon ki jutti...after leap same pairon ki jutti...same lust...not maintaining boundaries...chahe neeti ho ya iska "maksad"smiley37smiley37

p.p.s:hii guys..was missing u...so made a post...will be going in my shell again..this trashy show does not deserve my eyeballs..i mean..vaise to kisi ki b deserve nahi krta...but i get it...log apne favs ko support krte hi h..bye guys...tc

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

quote:-

achanak se m parvati se bht dur chali gayi ti..rajeev ki ankhon m kho gayi ti..lol..hilarioussmiley37

ohhh the entitlement this drama gives to the trashy and pathetic man ..and that too through the lead of the drama...shows how maximum women are actual pairon ki juttis in India..(not talking about rural and urban areas--happening everywhere..relationship chalane k naam p jo entitlement ladko ko di jaati h..will never change due to these types of regressive shows)...(my pov)

also ab raju ka pyaar sacha hai..neeti ke time pr attraction thasmiley37...jab pyaar ke words bol rha tha to nibhata...chahe phir neeti ho ya pari..

pari k jaate hi neeti...aur neeti ke hote huye bhi pari...shows how much entitlement is given to raju from this pari(so called lead of the show).wow...

saw a promo after such a long time...not surprised...story is as trashy as before...lead is till now mala jaaping of raju...this proves neeti k time is characterless parineet se boundaries kyun nahi lagti tismiley39lust lust lust everywhere

not maintaining boundaries is the first step of a characterless person(my pov)

p.s:ab to sugar mommy h..paisa h...neeti ko dominate kr skti h...to ab bacha kya..raju k sath ek dance m hi apne "maksad" se bhatakna...shows how much lust is overpowering her

raju to trashy hamesha se tha hi..neeti ko criminal inhone bna hi dia tha taaki inke cheapraj ache lage...ni to pyaar nibhaana aata hota is trashy raju ko to ek hi se nibhaata(college chhapri rha h na...i get itsmiley37)...aur parineet will always be pairon ki jutti...nobody can change this..before leap same pairon ki jutti...after leap same pairon ki jutti...same lust...not maintaining boundaries...chahe neeti ho ya iska "maksad"smiley37smiley37

p.p.s:hii guys..was missing u...so made a post...will be going in my shell again..this trashy show does not deserve my eyeballs..i mean..vaise to kisi ki b deserve nahi krta...but i get it...log apne favs ko support krte hi h..bye guys...tc

welcome back! We missed u. N yeah pari is still not maintaining boundaries, raju is still Playboy n neeti is still chasing that Playboy but the difference is that neeti ke ehsan raju pe aur increase ho gaye hain. When Raju was in depression, neeti ne business sambhala n Raju n bajwas r living in neeti's house. Raju said that he is very grateful to neeti but jo ghatiya attitude vo neeti ko dikhata hai usse lagta ni ki vo grateful h Vo Ganda admi kisi ke liye b grateful ni ho sakta

Red- I have observed the opposite. Actually I have seen all 3 type of women around me. Some are pairon ki jutti of their husbands n some make their husbands their pairon ki jutti (including housewives from rural areas) n some treats their husbands equally. Around me, I have seen mostly the dominating wives but these shows glorify pairon ki jutti banne wali girls only. Housewives can dominate their husbands coz they are the ones who take care of the kids n family. Kids are dependent more on mothers. N it's highly unrealistic for modern independent strong girls like neeti to chase these chhapri rajus. Move on na kar paana alag baat h but itna zyada itne lambe time Tak aajkal koi ladki chase ni karti aise ladko ko

Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Cinesoda

There would be more fans of this new storyline if dumbo Parvati/Pari had taken away Neeti’s crutches. Send pervy criminal Daljeet to the lockup for trying to film her undressing and tried to get rid of Bebe or Neeti’s mother. Instead we have her make Bambi eyes every time Sanju/Rajeev comes in front of her. She’s come to take revenge but except for locking up Neeti for a day or two she’s barely done anything. Where are the plans and strategies?

when that promo came in which pari put a condition in front of raju to release neeti from jail, I thought she will do something big n take his properties or atleast her mother's property back but she just asked neeti to say sorry that's it n that also neeti didn't do! Lol! Khoda pahad nikli chuhi. She will never torture raju chahe kuch bhi ho jaye he is her 1 true love so she can never do anything against him no matter how much she tries. N I'm also confused why she didn't send daljit to jail? He tried to rape babli n watched pari while changing clothes still stupid pari didn't utilise the opportunity to send him to jail. They just threw him out of the house but he came back the same day n now he is normally living in that house again n he is normally attending Parvati's parties n no one is saying anything to him. This pari will always be a fuski bomb. Badi badi baaten Vada paav khate

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

welcome back! We missed u. N yeah pari is still not maintaining boundaries, raju is still Playboy n neeti is still chasing that Playboy but the difference is that neeti ke ehsan raju pe aur increase ho gaye hain. When Raju was in depression, neeti ne business sambhala n Raju n bajwas r living in neeti's house. Raju said that he is very grateful to neeti but jo ghatiya attitude vo neeti ko dikhata hai usse lagta ni ki vo grateful h Vo Ganda admi kisi ke liye b grateful ni ho sakta

Red- I have observed the opposite. Actually I have seen all 3 type of women around me. Some are pairon ki jutti of their husbands n some make their husbands their pairon ki jutti (including housewives from rural areas) n some treats their husbands equally. Around me, I have seen mostly the dominating wives but these shows glorify pairon ki jutti banne wali girls only. Housewives can dominate their husbands coz they are the ones who take care of the kids n family. Kids are dependent more on mothers. N it's highly unrealistic for modern independent strong girls like neeti to chase these chhapri rajus. Move on na kar paana alag baat h but itna zyada itne lambe time Tak aajkal koi ladki chase ni karti aise ladko ko

@ green--> exactly...aur neeti m to hamesha se highest order ki self respect dikhayi ti...ye uske character k sath jata hi nahi...itna negative kr dena...aur phir bhi cheap hi lgte h pariraju

depression...whatt???smiley37 agr itna hi depression tha to pda kyu rha neeti k ghar...maine isi promo m dekha tha ki neeti se gnde tarike se bt kr rha tha raju...i have left this drama more than a month ago...shocking...arey yr raju ka bht cheap character rha h abhi tk ...to it goes with his character ki ye kbhi kisi k liye bhi grateful nahi ho skta...bhala manas dikhaya hua h na is tharki ko to

@blue: yr mere aspas to aisi auratein h jo jaan lga deti h apna relationship chalae/bachane k liye...ulta apne husbands ko defend bhi krti hain...bs isi ek chiz se nafrat h mjhe...pari b same yahi krti aayi h...chahe uska bnda neeti k sth rha,use pregnant kr dia...is pari ko zra self respect ni ti ki ye hat jaye...jb khud surrogate bni to bilkul hi characterless logon ki trh romance krne lg gyi...without maintaining any boundary..(such a characterless vibe)

aur ab bhi same hi h...madam apna "maksad" bhul jati h raju characterless ki aankhon m dekh krsmiley39...yahan bt neeti ki h hi ni...bt saari female lead ki hi rhi h...itni pairon ki jutti koi female lead nhi ho skti...aur jb usko free m itna paisa mil jaye...tb bhi pick-me aur doormat character

khair...what to say...seems like makers want to show that independent ladkiyan are manipulative and gharelu ladkiyan are seedhi saadhi...duniya m ladkiyan kahan se kahan pahuch gayi...aur ye abhi tk doormat p hi h..maine kuch housewives ko bhi characterless harkatein krte dekha h...and i consider pari in one of them...beshak drama h..pr drame m iska character hamesha boundary lack krta h...major characterless vibe

aur pari se to kuch expect ni kr skte...she is just hopeless...aisi auraton m kbhi akal nhi aati jo apne pati ko insan kam devta zyada samajhti hain...paisa hokr bhi character wahi loose aur characterless vala..good to see her like this...this just proves she is only worthy of lust in her own life..this just proves the whole point...she has only lust in her mind after seeing raju...nevertheless raju kisi k b sth raha ho..chahe neeti ya college chhapri...

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

@ green--> exactly...aur neeti m to hamesha se highest order ki self respect dikhayi ti...ye uske character k sath jata hi nahi...itna negative kr dena...aur phir bhi cheap hi lgte h pariraju

depression...whatt???smiley37 agr itna hi depression tha to pda kyu rha neeti k ghar...maine isi promo m dekha tha ki neeti se gnde tarike se bt kr rha tha raju...i have left this drama more than a month ago...shocking...arey yr raju ka bht cheap character rha h abhi tk ...to it goes with his character ki ye kbhi kisi k liye bhi grateful nahi ho skta...bhala manas dikhaya hua h na is tharki ko to

@blue: yr mere aspas to aisi auratein h jo jaan lga deti h apna relationship chalae/bachane k liye...ulta apne husbands ko defend bhi krti hain...bs isi ek chiz se nafrat h mjhe...pari b same yahi krti aayi h...chahe uska bnda neeti k sth rha,use pregnant kr dia...is pari ko zra self respect ni ti ki ye hat jaye...jb khud surrogate bni to bilkul hi characterless logon ki trh romance krne lg gyi...without maintaining any boundary..(such a characterless vibe)

aur ab bhi same hi h...madam apna "maksad" bhul jati h raju characterless ki aankhon m dekh krsmiley39...yahan bt neeti ki h hi ni...bt saari female lead ki hi rhi h...itni pairon ki jutti koi female lead nhi ho skti...aur jb usko free m itna paisa mil jaye...tb bhi pick-me aur doormat character

khair...what to say...seems like makers want to show that independent ladkiyan are manipulative and gharelu ladkiyan are seedhi saadhi...duniya m ladkiyan kahan se kahan pahuch gayi...aur ye abhi tk doormat p hi h..maine kuch housewives ko bhi characterless harkatein krte dekha h...and i consider pari in one of them...beshak drama h..pr drame m iska character hamesha boundary lack krta h...major characterless vibe

aur pari se to kuch expect ni kr skte...she is just hopeless...aisi auraton m kbhi akal nhi aati jo apne pati ko insan kam devta zyada samajhti hain...paisa hokr bhi character wahi loose aur characterless vala..good to see her like this...this just proves she is only worthy of lust in her own life..this just proves the whole point...she has only lust in her mind after seeing raju...nevertheless raju kisi k b sth raha ho..chahe neeti ya college chhapri...

pari se parvati hone ka natak bilkul ni ho raha. Pari ne apne papa ki barsi manai n bajwas ko food serve kia! Isse bada proof aur kya hoga ki ye pari hi hai? Ek busy businesswoman kisi anjaan admi ki barsi kyu manaegi? N usme khud food kyu serve karegi? Fir b ye bewakoof raju neeti pe kyu bhonkta hai ki 'neeti tum pagal ho kya? Vo parvati hai pari nai. Tum muje bewakoof samajti ho kya?' lol! Bewakoof toh hai hi it's proven now upar se raju ko abtak ni samaj aaya that neeti is faking memory loss. Pari ki family ko servant banana, pari ki gardan pe knife rakhna, pari pe hamesha gussa karna, raju ko bolna ki 'mai tumse move on kaise karu' are clear proofs that she is faking memory loss still raju ko samaj ni aa rha? I can't believe that he is the same person who fooled both pari n neeti at the same time! How can he be so dumb? Pari n neeti poore poore hints de rhi hain fir b isko samaj ni aa rha?
neetifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

TRP dropping again….🤣🤣 May it continue to drop and this shit be cancelled