Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pari hoon main

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Neeti is drugging Parmindersmiley39 smiley37 criminal of the Highest order lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Neeti loves drugging people. First she drugged her pyare jeeju to get pregnant. But jeeju could not see anything other than his biwi. smiley36

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Neeti loves drugging people. First she drugged her pyare jeeju to get pregnant. But jeeju could not see anything other than his biwi. smiley36

that blows tremendously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jenny_08 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Mystery unlocked.

Rajeev was only ready to marry Niti because of family pressuresmiley36

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Rajeev is madly in love with his wife pari..even after one year he is not out of the grief of losing pari...and also due to his behaviour it looks like he is still in depression...After this leap the only time i have seen rajiv fully happy is the time when he is with Parvati...and only parvati is the one who can make rajiv come out of the grief...

Also a new bts is there where parvati is inside a cold storage and now i am sure rajiv will be the one saving parvati and due to this parvati's behaviour will be soft towards rajiv and also maybe the project parivartan would also be given back to him...

neetifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Looks like TRP is dropping again…wonder why …..
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: neetifan

becoz they r just repeating stuff. Pari claims that she will do something big but episode promo ke comparison me fuski bomb nikalta hai n neeti is trying to expose pari (don't know why) but she is failing in that, failing in maaroing kulhadi on her own feet 😂. It's always happen. Whenever a fresh change comes, trp increases but when the things gets repetitive again, trp starts decreasing. Btw, this is that 'pariraju beating daljit' week's trp

Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
neetifan thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

becoz they r just repeating stuff. Pari claims that she will do something big but episode promo ke comparison me fuski bomb nikalta hai n neeti is trying to expose pari (don't know why) but she is failing in that, failing in maaroing kulhadi on her own feet 😂. It's always happen. Whenever a fresh change comes, trp increases but when the things gets repetitive again, trp starts decreasing. Btw, this is that 'pariraju beating daljit' week's trp

I agree. Neeti isn’t stupid and is coming across incredibly stupid. There’s not a single reason she should be exposing Pari. So she can expose her? Tell everyone what she did? So that she can reunite with Rajiv? Literally, if she was smart she’d be better off keeping that info to herself and just getting rid of ‘Parvati’ silently

Logic evades these writers though

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

From 1.6 to 1.5 is still considered high

If the writers/makers rinse/repeat the same the trp may dip

Edited by Candylicious - 3 months ago
neetifan thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Candylicious

From 1.6 to 1.5 is still considered high

If the writers/makers rinse/repeat the same the trp may dip

yeah it’s still high but the question is, is it a trend where it’ll drop every week or will it stay stable. Personally they’re rinsing and repeating so imho it’ll drop but I’m not the viewership

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

yeah it’s still high but the question is, is it a trend where it’ll drop every week or will it stay stable. Personally they’re rinsing and repeating so imho it’ll drop but I’m not the viewership

also, they are repeating that stuff which makes zero sense. Why pari didn't send daljit to jail? N they threw daljit out of the house but he came back the same day n he is still living in that house openly. Pari clearly still loves raju. Pari ko bura bass iss baat ka laga that raju tried to kill her otherwise usko raju ko neeti ke sath share karne me kabhi koi problem nai thi We all saw that n Raju told neeti 'tumhe lagta hai sanju toh bewakoof hai' lol! Bewakoof toh hai hi coz it's crystal clear that parvati is pari jab usne apne papa ki barsi manai, sabko food serve kia! N sanju is still not getting that neeti is faking her memory loss Gadhe ko b samaj aa jaye! Jab iss sanju ko khud Kai baar lagta hai ki Parvati is pari toh neeti pe kyu bhonk raha hai ye ki 'neeti tum pagal ho vo pari nai h' N If he thinks that she is Parvati, toh parvati se chipak kyu raha hai ye? God i Hate this characterless sanju so much!