Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: barbieflora

I want to see her though!

But only if she's on the receiving end of a decent verbal dressing down.

Every time she says mere and Armaan ke beech, I feel this intense violent urges aimed at her (a hard rock and her head may or may not be involved)

I am waiting to see Roohi getting insulted left, right and centre. She has to realise her mistakes before she finds any happiness in life.. That lunatic needs to be put in her place..

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I want scene where Roohi sees Armaan telling I love you to Abhira and initiating a hug.. I wont mind if she accidentally sees some intense romance too.. Just Roohi ki nazar na lage Abhimaan ko.. 🧿
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Why_though

I am waiting to see Roohi getting insulted left, right and centre. She has to realise her mistakes before she finds any happiness in life.. That lunatic needs to be put in her place..

Yes!!!!

I am waiting for Rohit to say that SHE is the reason he left and its her betrayal that made him stay away from his family.

Abhira will vouch for Armaan saying it was infatuation and sacrifice but he loves her and it was Ruhi only who tried to marry Armaan after breaking them up.

Kya maza ayega agar Rohit Abhira milke Ruhi ki band bajaaye and Kaveri, V can also hold Ruhi responsible for their favorite Rohit staying away.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Kuch nahi hone wala...they're gonna do rinse and repeat of last gen....I am so pissed off...can't they anything new? WTF...
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Kuch nahi hone wala...they're gonna do rinse and repeat of last gen....I am so pissed off...can't they anything new? WTF...

That'll be too lame even by their standards to show the exact same plot.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Roohi getting insulted is my favourite!

I soooo badly want her to know that she's the one who unalived her mother. Fir dekhenge ki khud se bhi utni hi nafrat karegi jitna Akshu se karti hai ya nahi.

Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Roohi getting insulted is my favourite!

I soooo badly want her to know that she's the one who unalived her mother. Fir dekhenge ki khud se bhi utni hi nafrat karegi jitna Akshu se karti hai ya nahi.

I too hope they show that..

I want everyone to see her real face and hate her.. Rohit can divorce her stating adultery as a reason.. he is family’s ladla and everyone will be in his side.. If Rohit mentions the reason for his leaving, no one is going to be happy and still support Roohi…She must be miserable with no one by her side except Goenkas, they are useless anyway .. may be when she has suffered enough and is an actual victim, Rohit can give her a second chance.. I don’t want Abhira to support Roohi or Armaan to feel any kind of guilt for her.. She is a pathetic woman who needs to be put in place.. hope Rohit does that instead of coming under her spell and dancing to her tunes..

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I want everyone to see her real face and hate her.. Rohit can divorce her stating adultery as a reason.. he is family’s ladla and everyone will be in his side.. If Rohit mentions the reason for his leaving, no one is going to be happy and still support Roohi…She must be miserable with no one by her side except Goenkas, they are useless anyway .. may be when she has suffered enough and is an actual victim, Rohit can give her a second chance.. I don’t want Abhira to support Roohi or Armaan to feel any kind of guilt for her.. She is a pathetic woman who needs to be put in place.. hope Rohit does that instead of coming under her spell and dancing to her tunes..

I would absolutely LOVE that!!!!! Yes! A thousand times yes!!!

I haven't had the strength to watch today's episode, coz apparently Tuhi saa is claiming to be Tyaag ki murat which is just icky.

They dare blame Abhira for Dragon lady's condition but they wouldn't even see how u reasonable that woman is being??

I want someone to call her out for being a thickheaded idiot.

Edit: auto correct keeps changing my Ruhi to Tuhi and I don't have the heart to change it back. I thing even my phone knows the kind of woman she is.

Edited by barbieflora - 2 months ago
Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I would absolutely LOVE that!!!!! Yes! A thousand times yes!!!

I haven't had the strength to watch today's episode, coz apparently Tuhi saa is claiming to be Tyaag ki murat which is just icky.

They dare blame Abhira for Dragon lady's condition but they wouldn't even see how u reasonable that woman is being??

I want someone to call her out for being a thickheaded idiot.

Edit: auto correct keeps changing my Ruhi to Tuhi and I don't have the heart to change it back. I thing even my phone knows the kind of woman she is.

The most selfish character giving lecture on sacrifice and selflessness is the comedy of the day.. the only sacrifice she has done is marrying Rohit and treat him as sacrificial lamb to be near her soulmate, jeth ji.. even if jeth doesn’t love her, his family loves her, so he should be in her beck and call. He shouldn’t marry anyone else so Roohi will be the only Poddar bahu being legal wife to Rohit (but he can’t use rights of husband) and Armaan has to do husband duties out of guilt but he is not her legal husband.. But she is best bahu on the planet, so matured, sorted and family oriented 😄😄😄

Let us see what they are going to show now .. hope they don’t continue with Poor Roohi the victim jaap again.

Autocorrect in my phone has problem with her name too that’s why started using different spelling for her and saw them using the same in wedding banner and gravita’s insta so continuing with “Roohi”

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Hope Rohit ko woh log na chode...Baaki sab ka nahi but Kp seems to be lose her sanity becoz Armaan got his spine and her chaabiwaala gudda become insaan and choosing his happiness...For getting back all this Rohit ko bhi under the bus throw kiya toh...

Ruhi madam ko jitna door rakho utna acha hai...Usse koi kabhi callout nahi karnewaala so kam se kam usse devi banane ke chakkar me Leads ko under the bus na throw karna ke wish karna behtar hoga...

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago