Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Sorry i was in hospital for past few days, so reading was easy than writing. Will try.to update the FF later tomorrow.

oh gosh. sorry to hear. hope you are better now

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

• Scene 1: Armaan continues to pursue Abhira at work & home and Aasmaan Poddar continues to instigate her against any reconciliation. As Madhav-Vidya resolve their issues, Abhimaan continues to get distraught that Abhira will move out of PH. One day Armaan corners Abhira and she breaks down in front of him. She gives out a rant on how hurt She was to know about the Rumaal. Mai tumse nafrat karna chahati hu, tumse duur jana chahti hun Lekin jab bhi tumse aisa sochti hu to samajh nahi aata mai jaise jiyungi tumhare bina. And they make up and make out.
  • Armaan Abhira go to massorie after reconciliation. One of the two falls ill. Other person take care. They spend time together like normal couple, Armaan cooking for Abhira, Abhira seducing Armaan to prolong their stay in town. They roam around the city hand in hand. Eat kachoris on roadside.
  • A more intimate version of massorie scene where Abhira plays with Armaan'hair while he is slipping. She admires his hair, his face. May be apply color or lipstick on face. Mumbles sweet nothing into his ears like will you drive me to work today, will you go on a date with me, I will let you kiss me if you do. Armaan is awake all the while and tackles her to go kiss her and they make out.
  • Abhira is really busy with her work. She is often late while Armaan waits for her,

To be continued.

• Abhira is really busy with her work. She is often late while Armaan waits for her, Armaan is supportive of her career. Think of him waiting for her outside house/bus stop. When she steps out of last bus, he gives most indulgent smile and they walk back home. They share their workday with each other while some song plays in the background. Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi, kismat pe aaye na yakeen.. they reach home and make out.
  • Or it rankles him that she is priotizing career over him. He cares about her well being, make sure she has driver to pick her up, keep tabs but shows his displeasure over her priority order. She rants to him, I have priotized work because I want you to be proud of me, I want everyone to know I'm worthy of you, I want to be your equal. Armaan melts and they make up and make out.
  • I'm told every generation had a track where the ML takes househusband role (I think Naitik was in hospital, Naira also took care of the business/household expenses for a period) we can have that kind of track here as well but with jealousy included aka Abhimaan (AB-Jaya Bachchan) where protege upend her guru. Later realization struck and Armaan is ashamed of his behavior when Abhira is ready to give up her career. They make up and make out.
  • May be classic karvachauth scene, say Armaan Abhira fight on some issue, that snowballs into big thing. Abhira shifts to Goenka house. Both won't say sorry to each other. She fasts for karvachauth but doesn't inform/asks Armaan to come. He shows up anyway at the last moment, they do the ritual ( all sieve, moon, breaking fast, sindoor). They make up and make out!

Basically lots of make up and make outs involving just the couple without third angle.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I like 1 and 2. 4 is great without goenkas involved in it.

Especially 1 i like. I'd love to see role reversal of hubby waiting for wifey to return from work

We got both of them fasting for ganghor without explicitly saying its for the other person

So Karva chauth will be nice.

Want to see many loose end tracks to get closed .

1.Armaan need to know that Abhira didn’t take that Chalu to Dev but she ran and Abhria tried to stop that idiot.

2.Armaan should find that stone Abhira made for him on gangaur , he should know how Immoral ,selfish Babhi ruined Abhira’s plans twice to confess her feelings.

3. Dv deal btwn KV and Abhria needs to come out in front of the whole family , why is Armaan not showing the video of his Phufa ruining Abhira’s graduation day ? That needs to come out.

4.Poddar’s should use their brains and connect the dots and find the reason behind Rohit’s disappearance , or babhi should confess like she did before Goenka’s ..Poddar’s should know Goenka’s esp that wigwali witch Swarna knows about Ruhi’s immoral intentions behind marrying Rohit.

5. I want Abhira and Armaan to band Bahjao immoral babhi who was lusting her jeth even when her husband was around, even when Armaan indirectly cleared he have no feelings for her. Not saying Armaan is not wrong but she is more responsible and wrong in all this so she needs bigger punishment than Armaan.

6. Armaan should stop acting like a sick puppy,sweet and cute … he should think how badly his family and esp he hurt Abhira from last 10 months. He can’t gain trust by shouting and screaming at her like he is doing in the precap ,he still doesn’t understand Abhira or what she wants ..so I won’t mind if they want to drag Armaan realising his mistakes and correcting them gaining Abhira’s trust ..can wait for their reunion but many things needs to get sorted before the reunion.

7. From the start of the season I always thought and said these 2 will not have any divorces just like s1 and I want that to happen ,once they both re unite they should stay together forever ,there can be short separations but no divorces and deaths this time . Esp not Madhav ,Manisha and Krish. They can kill Goenka’s ,babhi and anyone else I don’t care smiley36

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I like 1 and 2. 4 is great without goenkas involved in it.

Especially 1 i like. I'd love to see role reversal of hubby waiting for wifey to return from work

We got both of them fasting for ganghor without explicitly saying its for the other person

So Karva chauth will be nice.

I forgot rishta verse has ganghor and not KC. I am influenced by YashChopra-SRK and being from Delhi, KC is my default where couple fast for each other well being.

Goenka house was thrown in just for the effects, Abhira can shift to flat with a roommate or hostel for the same scene.

Pinecone thumbnail

One of my fav scenes from BALH2 which I want copied on Abhimaan is the coupons that Priya gifts Ram.

I'd love it if that scene plays out on Abhimaan.

The best gifts arent costly. It can be something free but still really really meaningful.

In BALH2 also Priya was middle class whereas Ram was a richie rich and Priya showed him the beauty of simplicity. He also valued simple sentimental things too but Priya showed him that he doesnt need to spend tons of money on her. what she craves is something free but still invaluable- support , trust, honesty and the ability to feel completely independent without ever being alone.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

• Abhira is really busy with her work. She is often late while Armaan waits for her, Armaan is supportive of her career. Think of him waiting for her outside house/bus stop. When she steps out of last bus, he gives most indulgent smile and they walk back home. They share their workday with each other while some song plays in the background. Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi, kismat pe aaye na yakeen.. they reach home and make out.
  • Or it rankles him that she is priotizing career over him. He cares about her well being, make sure she has driver to pick her up, keep tabs but shows his displeasure over her priority order. She rants to him, I have priotized work because I want you to be proud of me, I want everyone to know I'm worthy of you, I want to be your equal. Armaan melts and they make up and make out.
  • I'm told every generation had a track where the ML takes househusband role (I think Naitik was in hospital, Naira also took care of the business/household expenses for a period) we can have that kind of track here as well but with jealousy included aka Abhimaan (AB-Jaya Bachchan) where protege upend her guru. Later realization struck and Armaan is ashamed of his behavior when Abhira is ready to give up her career. They make up and make out.
  • May be classic karvachauth scene, say Armaan Abhira fight on some issue, that snowballs into big thing. Abhira shifts to Goenka house. Both won't say sorry to each other. She fasts for karvachauth but doesn't inform/asks Armaan to come. He shows up anyway at the last moment, they do the ritual ( all sieve, moon, breaking fast, sindoor). They make up and make out!

Basically lots of make up and make outs involving just the couple without third angle.

first one is from my life. My wife is extremely hard working & talented. She moved to US after marrying me and now works as a data scientist. One thing she won't do is learn to drive so she takes public transport for work. I sometimes meet her at train station and we walk home together while she rambles about her workday.
Pinecone thumbnail

omg thats so cute! And I can SO relate to the not wanting to drive part. Got my license for ID sake but dont like driving.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Uska kehna hai mere pass personal driver hai mujhe kya jarurat driving seekhne ki. Aur agar mai kahu kabhi mai bimaar ho gaya to hospital kaise le jaogi to bolti hai uber kar lena 😂

Sajini235 thumbnail

Everything is fine. Lekin aapke har plot make out se katham kyu hotha hai bhai ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago