Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

If we are talking about scenes, how about a earthquake scene where Goenka house goes under and takes the vampires along with Ruhi with it. Poddar family comes to check on the accident and finds Akshara pics to figure Abhira is the granddaughter of the house. She manao shok for few days and Armaan sambhalo her. Finish!

Lol. sadly yeh toh nahi hoga

but kya mast hoga if Ruhi and Goenkas would just be wiped out

I dont mind villains like Kaveri and Sanjay but Ruhi and Goenkas are such a nuisance

I can watch Kv and Sanjay but if Goenkas are on my screen, I need to skip

Pinecone thumbnail

It would be nice if they can do callback to some old Abhimaan scenes with Sheh as Armaan too or recreate it now with RoPu and Sam

They had some sweet scenes

I really liked Abhira writing her manifestations in a diary and Armaan once coming across them

Or that moment when Abhira is starving and is mood off and Armaan hands her a cupcake and she gulps it down like a child and he looks at her SO affectionately

Or that champi scene. Loved that

what other old scenes do people remember which can be recreated or there can be callback to?

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

• Scene 1: Armaan continues to pursue Abhira at work & home and Aasmaan Poddar continues to instigate her against any reconciliation. As Madhav-Vidya resolve their issues, Abhimaan continues to get distraught that Abhira will move out of PH. One day Armaan corners Abhira and she breaks down in front of him. She gives out a rant on how hurt She was to know about the Rumaal. Mai tumse nafrat karna chahati hu, tumse duur jana chahti hun Lekin jab bhi tumse aisa sochti hu to samajh nahi aata mai jaise jiyungi tumhare bina. And they make up and make out.
  • Armaan Abhira go to massorie after reconciliation. One of the two falls ill. Other person take care. They spend time together like normal couple, Armaan cooking for Abhira, Abhira seducing Armaan to prolong their stay in town. They roam around the city hand in hand. Eat kachoris on roadside.
  • A more intimate version of massorie scene where Abhira plays with Armaan' hair while he is sleeping. She admires his hair, his face. May be apply color or lipstick on face. Mumbles sweet nothing into his ears like will you drive me to work today, will you go on a date with me, I will let you kiss me if you do. Armaan is awake all the while and tackles her to go kiss her and they make out.
  • Abhira is really busy with her work. She is often late while Armaan waits for her,

To be continued.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

• Scene 1: Armaan continues to pursue Abhira at work & home and Aasmaan Poddar continues to instigate her against any reconciliation. As Madhav-Vidya resolve their issues, Abhimaan continues to get distraught that Abhira will move out of PH. One day Armaan corners Abhira and she breaks down in front of him. She gives out a rant on how hurt She was to know about the Rumaal. Mai tumse nafrat karna chahati hu, tumse duur jana chahti hun Lekin jab bhi tumse aisa sochti hu to samajh nahi aata mai jaise jiyungi tumhare bina. And they make up and make out.
  • Armaan Abhira go to massorie after reconciliation. One of the two falls ill. Other person take care. They spend time together like normal couple, Armaan cooking for Abhira, Abhira seducing Armaan to prolong their stay in town. They roam around the city hand in hand. Eat kachoris on roadside.
  • A more intimate version of massorie scene where Abhira plays with Armaan'hair while he is slipping. She admires his hair, his face. May be apply color or lipstick on face. Mumbles sweet nothing into his ears like will you drive me to work today, will you go on a date with me, I will let you kiss me if you do. Armaan is awake all the while and tackles her to go kiss her and they make out.
  • Abhira is really busy with her work. She is often late while Armaan waits for her,

To be continued.

These are SO SO CUTE

I legit cracked up at Aasmaan Poddar!! LMAO

Pinecone thumbnail

also sorry to nag, but please FF update karo naa. would love it if you can make tweaks to it compared to the OG so that it suits Abhimaan more.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

also sorry to nag, but please FF update karo naa. would love it if you can make tweaks to it compared to the OG so that it suits Abhimaan more.

Sorry i was in hospital for past few days, so reading was easy than writing. Will try.to update the FF later tomorrow.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

It would be nice if they can do callback to some old Abhimaan scenes with Sheh as Armaan too or recreate it now with RoPu and Sam

They had some sweet scenes

I really liked Abhira writing her manifestations in a diary and Armaan once coming across them

Or that moment when Abhira is starving and is mood off and Armaan hands her a cupcake and she gulps it down like a child and he looks at her SO affectionately

Or that champi scene. Loved that

what other old scenes do people remember which can be recreated or there can be callback to?

Cellotape scene 🫣..

Sajini235 thumbnail

Sorry i was in hospital for past few days, so reading was easy than writing. Will try.to update the FF later tomorrow.

what happened? Are u okay?

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

what happened? Are u okay?

Yes I'm fine. I had to get a small surgery, it went very well. Now I'm back home, just need to take rest.
Fi_raaq thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

These are SO SO CUTE

I legit cracked up at Aasmaan Poddar!! LMAO

planet sized ego suna tha, ye maine aasmaan sized ego pahli baar dekha. 😂😂