Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Can we have the rain.🌧☔...then finding a haystack..🛖.or hut in jungle..🪵⛺.and medical body heat scene..smiley43smiley43.we can get everything else later..🙏.smiley37

Can Sanjay reveal that ArAb are married

Tum hi ho sequence ❤️.Atp uss level tak hi safe hai...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I will go crazy in happiness if they go like this. They can show both abhira and armaan getting into a accident due to a old enemy of dadi sa with whom she could have solved problems but didn't due to her ego. Abhira losing her memory due to a head injury and MG banning armaan from meeting her blaming him for abhira's miseries. Them taking abhira abroad or a different city for treatment and armaan keeping their baby. Armaan leaving ph blaming kaveri for what happened with him and ab. Madhav supporting armaan and leaving with him (Not sure about vidya, but it will nice if she also leaves as they are gonna solve issues between v-m). Then abhira coming to udaipur back after few years, meeting baby, bonding with her, falling in love with ar and slowly regaining her memory. If they can show that ru is happily married in that time and will help abhira to regain her memory despite opposition from MG, that will be a proper ww for her. 🤧🤧🤧😊😊😊.

But makers are so sadistic. They will go with usual MU way. I hate it 😡😡😡.

Pampering karna ,Armaan ka language me bola toh babysit karna Armaan ko bohot pasand hai...It's in his core traits...It will be nice if he gets the chance to pamper his kid....Misunderstanding create karke Armaan ko neeche girane se acha hai show single Father track with family drama .Let destiny took the reason for seperation...(I am not discrediting acha aadmi trope..,but its like a once in a blue moon type phenomenon,,,Always it doesn't work)

Edited by Visszz - 3 months ago

I want a scene where Poopza looses his licence , then he becomes subordinate of Abira ...smiley36

Poopza saying " yes madam " to her smiley42

Wigwali and big mouth becoming maids at some cruel fellows house , big mouth Durekha must continuously work smiley36

Ruhiza getting proper psychological treatment getting married to NRI settles down overseas.

No third wheels now a days makes me annoyed after " Great Didi 🙄 of Ghum 1"

I can't hate Ruhiza ..I mean she is a troubled , crazy 🤪 soul who needs help

Romance of Abhira and Armanza

I want them to go on a bike 🏍 ride to a hill station ⛰️...want them to hug all the way 🤗 ❤️ they must stop to enjoy the " mist and clouds" where Abhira continuously talking 👄 and Armanza looking at her with love filled bluish green eyes..and ...they must have a kiss ..

While kissing it must start drizzling , then Armanza will cover Abira with his jacket .

Then a beach scene at night 🌙

Where of them walking on the wet sand 🤔 Armanza walking Abhira talking and waking back wards looking at him , then she falls Armaan falls too with her

Imagine " sand , waves , darkness and hormones " smiley37...( cloths every one can imagine their own)...Then Armanza carries Abhira to the sea facing resorts exclusive room....And......smiley42...imagine your guys

I must stop I am hopelessly romantic smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Some more..

1. Abhira’s accident by Roohi’s car. This should bring back her childhood memory of driving the car leading to her mother’s accident.. I want everyone to blame Roohi that she purposely did that to eliminate Abhira from Armaan’s life and Armaan to blast her left and right.. it would be nice if Vidya complains to Madhav to arrest her.. Sanjay phupha can do the bail..

2. Temple visit by Vidya, Chachi and Abhira. Goenka ladies can see them from far and see how happy they are..

3. Abhira taking everyone for dinner to a restaurant and having a good time.

4. Armaan having a heart to heart conversation with Abhira how she is his first love and what he had for Roohi was infactuation and how because of his guilt he had to endure Roohi and everything he did was out of pity.. also how he enjoys his time with Abhira etc etc., Roohi should hear everything..

5. Abhira getting an award. All the family members attending the function and media covering it..

6. Abhira Armaan shopping together.

7. Abhira Armaan seeing shooting star and wishing for something together..

8. Abhira vs Sanjay in the court..

9. Abhira, Armaan, Madhav, Vidya, chacha, chachi , Aryan, Kiara and Krish going on a trip together leaving the rest at home. Each can give different reason to leave then meet in a common place and then go together and have a great time..

that’s all for now.. will try to add some more later

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First one is my fav!!!

I want Ruhi to get her due.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

First one is my fav!!!

I want Ruhi to get her due.

You really dislike Ruhi smiley37I can't dislike any third wheel any more because my worse is over ...May be that is why can't get that much angry on her

I can't really get angry at any PL any more 🙄 some thing changed for ever because worse is over

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

You really dislike Ruhi smiley37I can't dislike any third wheel any more because my worse is over ...May be that is why can't get that much angry on her

I can't really get angry at any PL any more 🙄 some thing changed for ever because worse is over

Agreed, Roohi is way more bearable than a certain someone. At least she was likeable in her childhood etc. That person was just detestable smiley11
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yeah.. waiting for that day.. . I don’t see her as a victim at all.. She needs to get punishment for all the misdeeds she did.. just because she is a weak person who gets Panic attack, doesn’t mean she should be considered a victim.. she is a mean, selfish woman and a villain in her own pathetic way..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
I want a scene where Ab have started trusting Ar and now working with Ar to bring VM back together. Particularly a cute nok jhok cum romantic scene. They are brainstorming ideas and Ab being chatter box doesn’t listen to Ar. Ar grabs her seals her mouth with his hand but Ab would resist and again start blabbering and this time he kisses her 😘 ……something like this…. if I get this I promise dkp kam sunaugi aapko😜
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If we are talking about scenes, how about a earthquake scene where Goenka house goes under and takes the vampires along with Ruhi with it. Poddar family comes to check on the accident and finds Akshara pics to figure Abhira is the granddaughter of the house. She manao shok for few days and Armaan sambhalo her. Finish!