Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

DKP we also need to begin to see some hot romantic / passionate scenes between the two…Sam and RoPu can definitely set screens on fire with proper writing and direction !

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because they gave us a "haule haule" scene recently, I kinda want a scene with "tujh mein rab dikhta hai" also. That song on Abhimaan would be so beautiful. Abhira sees Armaan as her be all end all. Her friend, her husband, her lover, her mentor and guide, her only family . So Abhira singing it to Armaan would be such an emotional scene ❤️ the only person who loves him unconditionally is Abhira.

Pinecone thumbnail

Want to see Abhimaan go on a long walk. Holding hands smiley42 beech mein banter ho, kahin road par khaane ke liye ruk jaaye.

I actually want to see a role reversal type thing of FL being protective one- where Abhira protects Armaan from motorists while walking.

Pinecone thumbnail

Can we get a scene of Abhira complimenting Armaan's blue green eyes! ❤️❤️❤️

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I want a cute bike ride scene where Abhira rides and Armaan sits at the back with a cute nok jhok and she riding on some bumpy road with some touchy-touchy scenes. This I want to happen after some huge argument or fight between them where they don’t talk to each other and have to go somewhere and the only option is go on a bike and Abhira zidds to ride it but couldn’t resist each other and Abhira taadofying her husband/BF and he unable to resist her 🥰 smiley42

luvsagar thumbnail

Can we get a sensual scene of AR tying her blouse dori or like OG AR making pleats for her saree

Another scene of Abhira sewing button on AR shirt that he refuses to take off

When is their grand wedding going to happen ~~~guess real question is will it happen

How is dragon Sa going accept her with daily increasing toxicity —- will it be Rohit who convinces his dadisa

so much potential….

luvsagar thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

As they are planning each function off the wedding would love to. See intense romantic scenes between ABHIMAAN

pleasee just flop Rruhhi plans to ruin things. And let’s hope she gets called out

This gen should stay together and face problems together

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pinecone thumbnail

Yeah. I really don't want separation and huge MU. Chote mote arguments and patchup is fine. I hope they show a proper shaadi with every rasam and Abhimaan dealing with family stuff together.

luvsagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yeah. I really don't want separation and huge MU. Chote mote arguments and patchup is fine. I hope they show a proper shaadi with every rasam and Abhimaan dealing with family stuff together.

Although I know it’s not going to make a difference but I send messages of potential Tracks and not to show separation to DKP as well as the directors and the writer on Instagram 😂

they will show what they want in the name of TRPs

Pinecone thumbnail

Sometimes they deliver scenes we want. Makes me think they definitely lurk around. Thats why i am annoyed by the constant Rohit dying and separation jaap. Rather manifest positive things.