Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Since it seems like makers do scour around in forum and SM for our opinions on scenes and tracks we want to see I thought we should have a thread with our ideas for them .

Number one thing i want in the show is-

ARMAAN SHOULD REALIZE RUHI IS A $#@&$ HORRIBLE WOMAN AND CALL HER OUT FOR BEING PATHETIC and STOP TREATING HER AS A FRIEND ALSO. HE SHOULD BE INDIFFERENT TO HER FOREVER.

So here is rest of my wishlist.

1. Armaan in sober state taking Kaveri apart, revealing Kv Ab deal to all

2. Vidya begging Ab for forgiveness given how poorly she treated her

3. Abhira accident and Armaans panic over that

4. Abhira Armaan collab on case stuff

5. Abhira vs Sanjay case which Abhira wins

6. Dp reveal and Kv ripping Sanjay apart for messing it up

7. Charu getting blasted by Ab, telling her to stay the F away from her . Ab should remind what an ungrateful jerk she is

8. Abhira helping Armaan deal with his bio mom ka sach

9. Abhira honestly telling Armaan about how much it has bothered her to have Ruhi interference always and how even as dost she was overbearing but now to know she's ex makes her feel insecure and she can't help it because he very often prioritized Ruhi over her until the shaadi where he suddenly flipped and dumped Ruhi at altar.

10. Armaan having FBs of multiple instances where has been harsh with Abhira and regretting it.

11. Armaan cutting off Ruhi for good and if any more Ar-Ruhi scenes ever happen, he shouod always show her that he now has clear boundaries and she is NOT even a friend anymore

12. Armaan realizing Ruhis true colors and saying that he regrets ever meeting her

13. Armaan learning about Abhiras proposal plan and how Ruhi sabotaged it and regretting it and Abhira recreating a treasure hunt game and puzzle pieces to put together to confess

Aye udi udi song ..Recreation nahi but a scene with that song...smiley36

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Hope Rohit ko woh log na chode...Baaki sab ka nahi but Kp seems to be lose her sanity becoz Armaan got his spine and her chaabiwaala gudda become insaan and choosing his happiness...For getting back all this Rohit ko bhi under the bus throw kiya toh...

Ruhi madam ko jitna door rakho utna acha hai...Usse koi kabhi callout nahi karnewaala so kam se kam usse devi banane ke chakkar me Leads ko under the bus na throw karna ke wish karna behtar hoga...

Kaveri is an egotistic woman. Rohit is her favourite grand son.. She always wanted him to outshine Armaan.. it was clear in the initial episodes.. Armaan is like a loyal employee to her who has to follow her blindly.. She is upset that he wants a normal life and has started defying her.. She doesn’t like Armaan’s choice of bride too. She has not accepted Armaan whole heartedly as a grandson.. She needed him till now only because Rohit was not there.. Now that Rohit has returned, she doesn’t need Armaan anymore .. May be she will want him to work in their firm under Rohit, as he is a good lawyer or run some errands for the house like a butler.. she won’t care if he leaves now except her ego might get hurt .. in turn might create some problems for Armaan just to satisfy her ego.. until something happens and she realises his value, she won’t treat him right ..

Roohi must be kept away from Armaan.. She will try manipulating everyone against Abhira and make her place firm in Poddar house.. She might do something stupid to tear Armaan and Abhira apart and when get caught she might put all the blame on Armaan.. She might even use her panic attacks to gain sympathy from Armaan.. he and Abhira should stay away from her, never take Roohi’s words seriously, also at any cost shouldn’t feel any kind of sympathy for Roohi or take a stand for her., Then they both will be fine..

I am also worried about that - to keep Roohi relevant they do something bad … they shouldn’t spoil the leads’ characters or their love story.. 🤞🏼

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Aye udi udi song ..Recreation nahi but a scene with that song...smiley36

RoPu will enact it well but not sure Sam is ready for such scene.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Exact nahi...itv ka ek limit hothi hai na .aise ....smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Fufasa should take poddar’s law firm and their property.He should kick out his maasa from her so called house.Then,us ghamandi aurat ko accha sabak milegi.

PhilDunphyfc thumbnail

1. I’ve said it in the BTS chat before, and i’ll say it again LOLLL: Ar is mad and Ab sings Haan ke haan to sort of make up to him. Full on 80s filmy style. The horses might be an overkill lmao, but i’ll take a bike and rain! It’s sooo their vibe. The “good boy” not getting distracted and her being all sunshiney and distracting lolz💀 2. Abhira in a saree and Armaan dying. We didn’t get ONE good “How did i get so lucky” scene. Like PLEASE- give her a good costume for gods sake and make it harder for Armaan to resist. 3. I’m hoping they make Rohit a good guy. I love him!! I hope we get cute devar bhabhi planning and Ar freaking out and being the “good boy” of the trio. 4. Armaan jealous. I feel like we’re all desperate for this atp, and rightly so. Ar jealous would be hot with RoPu’s intensity. It should be Ar jealous and Ab v oblivious to it. They’re not even married so there’s no mangalsutra and shit, so anyone can be mistaken and just randomly flirt. 5. Them finding out the truth about Akshara and Armaan bashing MG. Refusing to let Ab be alone with anyone in that family and being hard. If anyone from the writers team is watching this, please, i beg of you 😂

EmptySky thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What is that even supposed to mean? She has been consistently well with all sorts of scene!
EmptySky thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

What is that even supposed to mean? She has been consistently well with all sorts of scene!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think Sam will do hot romance also really well in due course. Right now Ab as a character is not seeking physical intimacy but only emotional. But eventually she will want physical intimacy also.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dear makers

Please give us a scene of Abhimaan at the bench with the bench repaired to have Abhiras name back again over there. And Armaans too

And please can you show Abhimaan click some pics together 🙏