Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Sana M is an enabler. Babysitting Shivani, calling her “chhoti” just for some clout and votes, how can she support such a jaahil gawar woman and has the nerve to call her “young” when the latter is shamelessly disrespecting another woman all the time. These people have zero empathy! 

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

How was the episode guyss?

btw, I don’t understand how this Shivani is getting saved? On X and Reddit, and even here on IF, everyone hates her to guts then how is she getting saved? Who is voting?

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

How was the episode guyss?

btw, I don’t understand how this Shivani is getting saved? On X and Reddit, and even here on IF, everyone hates her to guts then how is she getting saved? Who is voting?

Best must watch episode.

Shivani gaaon ki POS kumari in every scene.

Poor bacchi faints today as well.What is IF and Reddit when she has a huge Shivani kumari army supporting her on other parts of SM . Twitter pe bhi she has a fair bit of support.Mainly,Tiktok and YT supporters are also there too.

Chu Elvish bhi is supporting aswell.

BBs support bhi toh hai hi as you can see it is  already the Gaaon ki POS Kumari show.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

The gaaon POS first pushes someone and hurts them and doesn't even stop to see if they're ok and mare jaa rahi thi to wish for what exactly?

Logon ke dil mein aisan pyar bane rahe?

Ghar mein jitne log hain sab imandaari se apna kaam nibhaye? 

Oh piss off! Was that supposed to be cute?

Tu kusi bhi angle se kabhi cute nahi ban sakti vile POS disgrace to Kapur walon.smiley11

Khud imandaari se tu kuch karle pehle and learn some basic manners and etiquettes whist you at it.smiley35

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

The gaaon ki POS kumari asks ppl saram nahi lagat bikini pehenne mein but isko saram nahi lagat camera ke saamne ghutna bahaar nikalke baithne mein puri duniya ko dikha ke, doing fake nautanki?

Also,Premiere pe the top she wore under the long jacket top was a bikini style top.

Tab saram nahi lagat woh pehenne mein showing off her nasty midriff rolls?

I bet the sl** shaming,the character shaming and the colourist remarks won't even be called out.Ulta Anil will prob tell her how proud she is making Kanpur walon and what a strong  sherni she is.smiley11

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 7 days ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

The gaaon POS first pushes someone and hurts them and doesn't even stop to see if they're ok and mare jaa rahi thi to wish for what exactly?

Logon ke dil mein aisan pyar bane rahe?

Ghar mein jitne log hain sab imandaari se apna kaam nibhaye? 

Oh piss off! Was that supposed to be cute?

Tu kusi bhi angle se kabhi cute nahi ban sakti vile POS disgrace to Kapur walon.smiley11

Khud imandaari se tu kuch karle pehle and learn some basic manners and etiquettes whist you at it.smiley35

dont like naezy too today saying polo gali derhy 

Sahi galiyan di h polo ne 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Armaan theek lagne laga h game wise smiley36 he is only few ones who calls out Shivani openly

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

He also pointed out gaaon ki POS sitting in front of camera with her ghutna out doing drama.

He is someone who looks at both sides.

Accha kiya Polu ne giving gaali.Aur dena chahiye tha aur 2-4 thappad bhi maar deti toh aur accha hota.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Armaan theek lagne laga h game wise smiley36 he is only few ones who calls out Shivani openly

What I didn't like was ,he was saying Polu didn't get pushed and neither did.

Clearly she did get pushed but baaki whatever he calls gaaon out for toh on point hai.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Iska mujhe samjh nhi ata.. kya stand lena chahiye hes all lost..