Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

IKR. Agle aadhe ghante mei all the nautanki she did to save her a** my god 😂😭 Are these housemates so dumb as to buy all her nonsense? Or may be they can clearly see through her drama but too afraid to speak up if in case this gawar starts her verbal diarrhoea towards them by playing victim card. Unfortunately trash like her got their own niche audience of unemployed people that’s why 2 takke ke people like her get famous in the first place and then get called on reality shows. Free internet is a curse.

Free internet from jio at a price increase of 10 to 20% from 3rd july 2024

smiley36

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So Shivani and Vishal are topping. Vishal is atleast getting better but Shivani?

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

yes that's true just for the vote banks.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.reddit.com/r/biggboss/s/yM46dzHX4y

this vadapav girl is such a liar I swear. But she can’t even lie properly. She is dumb otherwise could have used her compulsive liar personality to do something 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

this vadapav girl is such a liar I swear. But she can’t even lie properly. She is dumb otherwise could have used her compulsive liar personality to do something 

She is a poisonous snake and playing a dirty game. Hamesha aag lagati hai then koi point out kare toh baat hi ghuma deti hai. 
Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Ye jbse aayi hai sirf jhoot hi bol rhi hai smiley29

Iska ab tk saara screen space jhoot bolte hue hi gya hai smiley14

Pehle she lied about ranvir to tarot 

Then she lied about alamzeb n polo to Shivani n other HMs

Uske baad ab yha armaan or ranvir ke muh pr hi saamne saamne jhooth bol rhi h 

Or hr baat confrontation ke wqt bhaag jaati hai 🤣 

Even i saw a clip of live feed usme bhi this lady was lying😭..... payal asked her khaana kisne bnaya hai toh she told very proudly maine bnaya hai then payal pointed out something ki achaa nhi hai then she was like pehle polo ne bnaya fir maine theek kiya isliye aisa swaad aa rha hai smiley37

I seriously feel isko jhoot bolne ki bimaari hai otherwise itna jhoot kon hi bolta hai ki muh pr ek sec me mna kr do ki I toh never said tht 🥴