Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Shivani b*tch straight up lying that she didn’t push Poulomi and blaming her heels instead. How typical! 

I surely feel ki usne armaan n co ki heel wali baat sunke hi polo ko push kiya tha ye sochkr ki baad me blame uske heels pr chla jayega or mai bch jaaungi n when later on polo started blaming her toh wo baar baar baat uske heels pr hi le jaa rhi thi 

But clearly dikha hai ki end of the bridge pr usne itna hard push kiya ki polo bechari gir gyi 

N when she realised ki polo ko zyada lag gyi h  toh nautanki krne lgi pr samaan churate wqt she was running pr sbke saamne she started limping n later on punishment na krni pde toh drama krke behosh hogyi wo bhi itni fake tarike se n after tht also wo apne swollen leg ko hi aaram se fold krke baithi thi smiley39

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

How was the episode guyss?

btw, I don’t understand how this Shivani is getting saved? On X and Reddit, and even here on IF, everyone hates her to guts then how is she getting saved? Who is voting?

Bigg fraud and those villagers are voting

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yes. She pushed her very badly. A-grade b*tch and a total liar! Gosh I can’t tolerate her ugly face smiley11

She can mint money on ullu app series

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hello 🌸👋!! 

Who is arman malik and what are his two wives upto? 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Also how do I bookmark this page? Sab kuch badal gaya hai ab🤣! 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

The gaaon POS first pushes someone and hurts them and doesn't even stop to see if they're ok and mare jaa rahi thi to wish for what exactly?

Logon ke dil mein aisan pyar bane rahe?

Ghar mein jitne log hain sab imandaari se apna kaam nibhaye? 

Oh piss off! Was that supposed to be cute?

Tu kusi bhi angle se kabhi cute nahi ban sakti vile POS disgrace to Kapur walon.smiley11

Khud imandaari se tu kuch karle pehle and learn some basic manners and etiquettes whist you at it.smiley35

IKR. Itni nautanki ki for those pathetic lame a** wishes? Everything she does is for show, guess she is only fooling her audience/takers who might be as jaahil as her. 
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

The gaaon ki POS kumari asks ppl saram nahi lagat bikini pehenne mein but isko saram nahi lagat camera ke saamne ghutna bahaar nikalke baithne mein puri duniya ko dikha ke, doing fake nautanki?

Also,Premiere pe the top she wore under the long jacket top was a bikini style top.

Tab saram nahi lagat woh pehenne mein showing off her nasty midriff rolls?

I bet the sl** shaming,the character shaming and the colourist remarks won't even be called out.Ulta Anil will prob tell her how proud she is making Kanpur walon and what a strong  sherni she is.smiley11

Since BB and housemates seem to encourage her nonsense, my only 1% of hope lies with the host for calling this shameless gawar aurat out for her wahiyatpanti. I can’t believe no one took a stand for Poulo when that monkey faced b*tch was sl*t shaming her, commenting on her clothes. Shame on these housemates! They didn’t speak up when she got injured so badly either. 
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

dont like naezy too today saying polo gali derhy 

Sahi galiyan di h polo ne 

Wahi toh. Naezy is an idiot, gaali na de toh aarti utaare uski smiley29 Idiot Armaan also declared ki dhakka nee diya, aree bhai kaise nee dia? Just because tune nee dekha toh dhakka nee laga? Polo is an idiot as well for letting this matter go. Peeche padd jaati nalle BB ke, since she didn’t say anything, BB also let it go.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

I surely feel ki usne armaan n co ki heel wali baat sunke hi polo ko push kiya tha ye sochkr ki baad me blame uske heels pr chla jayega or mai bch jaaungi n when later on polo started blaming her toh wo baar baar baat uske heels pr hi le jaa rhi thi 

But clearly dikha hai ki end of the bridge pr usne itna hard push kiya ki polo bechari gir gyi 

N when she realised ki polo ko zyada lag gyi h  toh nautanki krne lgi pr samaan churate wqt she was running pr sbke saamne she started limping n later on punishment na krni pde toh drama krke behosh hogyi wo bhi itni fake tarike se n after tht also wo apne swollen leg ko hi aaram se fold krke baithi thi smiley39

Of course that POS heard Payal’s comment and deliberately pushed Poulomi taaki baad mei blame uske heels pe daal de and wahi kia usne. Poulo ko agar ye kutti dhakka na deti toh Poulo aram se would have outran her. Baad mei dehati realised ki she f*cked up hence did all the nautanki of limping and fainting lmao. I have never seen someone so vile.