Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

awww.....this made me teary eyed....Hope your Mom feels better soon....smiley27

Parents will always worry about the kids....no matter how the kids are....even when the kids have their own kids....that is how God has made the parents otherwise ...they won't raise and care for their children....

I wish that we had a time machine....and could go back and visit our parents.....smiley19

Thank you so much dear for the kind words....

I just came through the acupuncture session for panic attacks and depression that always works for me..

The issue is that mothers' happiness is always conditional with their child's happiness, no matter what I tell her that her happiness is what makes me happy, but its the other way round, you cannot even fake your happiness in front of your mother and she can well sense the child's energy and the facade behind a smiling face, so until or unless I be genuinely happy and on track (or maybe never) she will keep suffering for me emotionally and psychologically.

My destiny, which eventually leads to my mother's genuine happiness or misery, is never in my hands, and that's what tugs at heart and hurts real badly.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aging is scary…

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

The fear factor reduces as you age smiley36

Once I used to think 30+ is old and life is over. When I crossed that number, nothing changed. It's still just as good. smiley40

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it is...

"Zameen khaa gayi asmaan kaisay kaisay" ...... !!

😥