Komal Nahta hammers samosa critics

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Komal Nahta

@KomalNahta

This is for all the frustrated souls who are dying reading my prediction that ‘Kalki 2898 AD’ is a blockbuster of epic proportions: At Tonk in Rajasthan, the first show had an occupancy of 77%. And before you ask, what’s so great about that, let me tell you that Tonk is a ‘D’ class centre. Even a 20% start here would be considered good! There were rounds of applause at 25 places in Angel multiplex of Tonk in the first show. So all ye people calling me names, go drown yourselves… if you haven’t already!

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hmmm 🤔 he’s having some meltdown

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sounds like a parody account. Is this real?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

War going on between samoas and rest smiley36https://x.com/SumitkadeI/status/1806724784807727558

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The way this industry takes box office so seriously, as if it’s life or death, it’s so annoying. Around 10 to 15 years ago nobody even knew how much a film made at the box office, and neither did anyone care, it was just about if they enjoyed the film or not. Now it’s just box office this, box office that, opening day numbers, breaking records, collections, very little focus is on if the movie is actually good or not. Now these samosa critics and trade analysts have inflated egos as they hold a lot of power in reporting numbers, and they are so annoying and big headed.

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is this all about Kalki? Because I’m seeing Rohit Jaiswal have a melt down on twitter since yesterday morning. First it was about how bad Kalki was and then about how it’s flopping and now it’s about how the producers are inflating the numbers. He just keeps tweeting and tweeting and it’s kind of entertaining on its own smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is this all about Kalki? Because I’m seeing Rohit Jaiswal have a melt down on twitter since yesterday morning. First it was about how bad Kalki was and then about how it’s flopping and now it’s about how the producers are inflating the numbers. He just keeps tweeting and tweeting and it’s kind of entertaining on its own smiley36

wo cinehub bhi meltdown ma ha
Maroonporsche thumbnail
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

wo cinehub bhi meltdown ma ha

Yea I saw a couple of their tweets too smiley36. Sumit was quieter yesterday but today he’s starting too. At this point the samosa, or lack of samosa, jokes are making themselves smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea I saw a couple of their tweets too smiley36. Sumit was quieter yesterday but today he’s starting too. At this point the samosa, or lack of samosa, jokes are making themselves smiley36

wo avishkar bhi bhokna start ha

Sare analyst k naam sarrook saar fan ha red chilli paltus hogy ol 🤣