Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I work from home too. smiley36 so just in my comfort cloths wearing some shorts and a black top smiley36

Accessories i just have spectacles as i stopped wearing ornaments post wfh smiley36

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I too work from home so I am in my casual shorts and t-shirt.

I am not a fan of ornaments so I don't wear any and in accessories I have my specs.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Thank you for sharing about your outfit.smiley4 WFH has really made most of us lazy to actually dress up unless we are actually stepping out of the house.smiley36

Please please tag your fellow forum members and friends to join the discussion.smiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I am not wearing any jewelry, not even earrings, just my layered cut hair, and occasionally admiring myself in the mirror.

I am at home, lounging in my cozy top and pyjamas, my hair flowing freely with a scrunchie tied casually around my wrist, working on my upcoming manuscript, Girls Don't Owe You, (let me take the opportunity to promote smiley36) a poetry book releasing next year.

I am writing ,doodling , thinking, and scribbling all at once, and also getting distracted checking India forums smiley37

Thank you for tagging.

I cant wear PJs in this painfully hot weathersmiley37 Sometimes i have to nd i feel suffocated tbhsmiley36jeans to bhul hi jao.

My curtains bangs doesnt allow me to work in open hair unfortunately.smiley6

Edited by RainOfDew - 3 months ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Thank you for sharing about your outfit.smiley4 WFH has really made most of us lazy to actually dress up unless we are actually stepping out of the house.smiley36

Please please tag your fellow forum members and friends to join the discussion.smiley31

I do hv to go out sometimes so i hv to get readyšŸ˜¬ but i feel good.. i admire myself for those few mins in mirrorsmiley36

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hello Minakrish and fellow fashion enthusiasts šŸŒŸ

Itā€™s great to see the ā€œWhat Are You Wearing Right Now?ā€ thread back in action after a 5-year hiatus! As part of our forum revamp, itā€™s exciting to have a space to share our daily fashion choices.

Currently, Iā€™m at the office, and my go-to office attire is casual yet comfortable. Today, Iā€™m wearing:

• Jeans: A classic pair of dark wash jeans that are both stylish and versatile.
  • Collared T-Shirt: A navy blue shirt that strikes the perfect balance between casual and professional.
  • Footwear: My trusty Sketchers shoes, known for their comfort and support, perfect for a long day at work.

Though I know this thread might have a predominantly female audience, I still wanted to share my outfit. Fashion is for everyone, and itā€™s always interesting to see a variety of styles and preferences.

Cheers,

Hey Vijay,

Thanks for jumping in and sharing your office outfit! Itā€™s awesome to see this thread back after such a long break. Your choice of dark wash jeans and a navy blue collared t-shirt sounds like a comfy yet stylish combo for the office. And youā€™re absolutely spot on, that fashion is for everyone, so itā€™s great to have your perspective here. Looking forward to more fashion choices from you.

Cheers,

Mrina

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I am going to watch a movie and my outfit for the movie is white and green Kurthi top paired with green tights, sneakers, jumper and a stole. I wear only stud earring as an accessory. Watch is not a must.

I am not really a fashion person. I just pick whatever is at the top.

My casual dressing is really very casual.

Cheers..

Fantastic Raji. White and green is such a great color combo, and your outfit sounds perfect for a comfy yet stylish for a movie night.smiley27 I'm probably just like you. I pick up whatever I see on top of the pile.smiley36
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

I am at home right now, teaching my studentsā€¦ I prefer wearing loose cloths at home as that makes me comfortableā€¦

I am wearing a marks and Spencerā€™s pajamas and tshirt which is blue in colour. Trust me they are the most comfortable affordable brand which spoils you for the rest of your life and choice of home clothesā€¦ occasionally wearing my sketchers flip flopsā€¦

Totally agree with you on that, Appy. Marks and Spencerā€™s pajamas are amazing. However, I have recently discovered the Blissclub which has fantastic and super comfy lounge wear and sports wear.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I live for fashion. My profession is entirely finance based and excel and numbers driven, hence I try to bring some excitement by dressing up and taking some inspiration from whatever is the in thing and check if it suits me. Covid was just the worst time for me because I cannot work from home at all and fail at it miserably smiley36 For work - itā€™s usually monochrome blazers, suit-pants, Peplum dresses with stockings..idk for me they never go out of fashion, a classic white shirt with beige pants is my go toā€¦I was .I recently tried white on white and it looked pretty good but boy it was tough to not spill anything on it. I was stressed out the whole day smiley37 I donā€™t like embroidered or floral clothes a lot now..but I simply love a pop of colour on subtle shades..like a neon jacket on pastel shades..kinda makes one stand out in a nice way. At home..I mix up a nice white kurta with cotton pants in summers..anything cotton works..or a flowy skirt with a comfortable Tee..over time I love anything white and have dumped all black outfits out..idk growing up darker shades were my favourite but now I prefer lighter tones as far as dressing is concerned.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I usually work from home, except usually 1 day a week. Today I'm at home so I'm lounging about in a nice red blouse (it was an old work blouse that's gotten kind of marked up so I'm relaxing in it at home) and a pair of sleepwear shorts cause whose looking at my bottoms anyways. smiley37

My go-to style is usually light and breezy and I typically buy a size larger so I have "space" in my clothes so this is perfect not just because it's my go-to style but because it's nice out today so I'm neither cold nor hot in this.

Your setup sounds so cozy, Shreya! Also, repurposing your old work clothes for lounging is a game-changer. I do the same. You're comfy for WFH but not too comfy to fall asleep at your desk.smiley37 Plus, buying clothes a size larger for that extra "space" is genius. I should start doing that.smiley36