Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Wow weren’t you the one advising people not to post if Kat doesn’t want people to speculate??

I was the one who wrote that the statement of Kat's PR agency is not saying that she isn't pregnant...they just said to the media to stop specualtion (which is okay, imo)...social media is made for speculations and assumptions etc, but regular media (even when posting also on social media) definitely should refrain from speculating.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

I was the one who wrote that the statement of Kat's PR agency is not saying that she isn't pregnant...they just said to the media to stop specualtion (which is okay, imo)...social media is made for speculations and assumptions etc, but regular media (even when posting also on social media) definitely should refrain from speculating.

No social media is not made for assumptions and speculation and spread misinformation! And this is what you wrote.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357199?pn=3

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

No social media is not made for assumptions and speculation and spread misinformation! And this is what you wrote.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357199?pn=3

Exactly...and I didn't change my opinion...I just made my comments more concrete.

Then tell me, for what social media had been made (once upon the time)...and what had it become (now).

It seems to be quite delusional to not accept the misuse of social media platforms.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Exactly...and I didn't change my opinion...I just made my comments more concrete.

Then tell me, for what social media had been made (once upon the time)...and what had it become (now).

It seems to be quite delusional to not accept the misuse of social media platforms.

Don’t blame it on social media for your own comments - own it up.
You wrote and speculated rubbish about Kat’s personal life without any proof/official statement from her. Stop blaming social media for that.

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

What she is wearing is fine and perfect for travel. You would be at the airport and on the plane..it gets cold there..and these are perfect cosy comfy clothes

people acting as if she is going out for BBQ in the sand in this weather..getting out of the car and rushing to the airport..a few seconds of tolerating heat in between..i am pretty sure she will survive that smiley36

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I thought this forum in particular was us just gossiping, speculating and judging people and holding them to higher standards than ourselves smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Don’t blame it on social media for your own comments - own it up.
You wrote and speculated rubbish about Kat’s personal life without any proof/official statement from her. Stop blaming social media for that.

I won't blame someone else for things I write...and btw. social media (Twitter and Instagram) wouldn't be my sources.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattice

Amen thank you smiley32smiley32

Clochette is so bloody ridiculous smiley26

Then why t h i s emoji??? You're not rofling??? tztztztztztztzzzz (I should try harder to keep my haters entertained, shouldn't I?)