Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

But she is pregnant this time. Look at her belly in the very beginning of the episode. People accused me of being obsessed with Deepu's pregnancy. But she ended up actually being pregnant did she not?

I mean I am not directing the comment at you, I have always found people speculating on her pregnancy as soon as she makes an appearance, I mean I just find it so weird, no offense smiley36It’s such a personal thing though, and people here always gossiping and ready to declare a woman pregnant even if she is not kinda feels like intruding on her privacy, imagine going out every time wearing something comfy and your pados ki aunties keep on speculating whether you are expecting or not, annoying af. I am sure she would share it with everyone if she wants them to know. Waise just curious, how old is she? 40 plus I guess? Isn’t pregnancy at this age a little risky for her? I hope all goes well. I say a life without kids is far more enjoyable, let her enjoy with Vicky smiley36
Edited by infinity101 - 2 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Please please please let Katrina be pregnantsmiley27.She looks so beautifulsmiley42

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I mean I am not directing the comment at you, I have always found people speculating on her pregnancy as soon as she makes an appearance, I mean I just find it so weird, no offense smiley36It’s such a personal thing though, and people here always gossiping and ready to declare a woman pregnant even if she is not kinda feels like intruding on her privacy, imagine going out every time wearing something comfy and your pados ki aunties keep on speculating whether you are expecting or not, annoying af. I am sure she would share it with everyone if she wants them to know. Waise just curious, how old is she? 40 plus I guess? Isn’t pregnancy at this age a little risky for her? I hope all goes well. I say a life without kids is far more enjoyable, let her enjoy with Vicky smiley36

You can have pregnancies well into your early 40s nowadays. It was eggs that had to be from when you were young. But nowadays most women just save their eggs. You have to take care of yourself and be in good health. That Katrina is an expert at. Most women are having kids late thirties now anyway. But she is pregnant. And as a celebrity, you should kind of expect your fans to be some degree interested in your personal life. I know sometimes it might cross a line in terms of intrusion of privacy.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Clochette

One doesn't need to call paparazzi to the Mumbai airport...there are always some anyways (it's their 'bread & butter' to get photots of whomever of the celebs leaves or arrives).

Yeah, you are right. There is an article on India Forum main page titled "RS and Mom to be DP return back after their babymoon" spotted at the Mumbai airport.

Edited by Candylicious - 2 months ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

That's what I wear to the airport too.. lol. Baggy and comfy, I don't understand how some of these celebs dress up for flights 🥲

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

You can have pregnancies well into your early 40s nowadays. It was eggs that had to be from when you were young. But nowadays most women just save their eggs. You have to take care of yourself and be in good health. That Katrina is an expert at. Most women are having kids late thirties now anyway. But she is pregnant. And as a celebrity, you should kind of expect your fans to be some degree interested in your personal life. I know sometimes it might cross a line in terms of intrusion of privacy.

It's not the first time Katrina got pregnant...but - unfortunately - something exists that is called miscarriage...

I remember that Gauri had a paining share of that...

StrawberryField thumbnail
Gorgeous 😍 😍 😍

Word Count: 1

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So what’s the final verdict?

There's a bun in the oven!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's not the first time Katrina got pregnant...but - unfortunately - something exists that is called miscarriage...

I remember that Gauri had a paining share of that...

Wow weren’t you the one advising people not to post if Kat doesn’t want people to speculate??
Did kat told you above / do you have link of a news with her official statement ?? If not, Stop this speculation and spreading misinformation! Pretty pathetic to say the least!

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Preggers or not but the outfit in June in India 🥵 Perhaps she always gets cold on planes like me smiley36

Ditto. I always wear comfy, loose fitting clothes and most importantly, long sleeves too as I get cold on planes.