Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

What I feel is bht saare log bahar se planning karke aaye hai ki kiske saath rahengesmiley36

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye housemates thodhe chomu se toh h 

In sbko pta h ki khaane ke peeche ladaiyan hoti h hr season me toh they r fighting for food only nowsmiley29

Kisi ko ye baat ka farq hi nhi pd rha hai ki inke beech ek baharwala hai jisko advantages mil rhe h, public opinion mil rhe hai or yha tk nominations bhi uske acc hue....still they r not at all interested or trying to find out ki kon h baharwala ???

Kaafi chill se ghum rhe h or wo alamzeb mst maze le rhi h being a outsider.

Koi curiosity hi nhi h ki baharwale ko dhundh le game khel le smiley24

Anushka_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

What I feel is bht saare log bahar se planning karke aaye hai ki kiske saath rahengesmiley36

Abhi max times se aise hi hota aa rha hai

Bahar sb ek dusre ko anyway jaante hi hote h either andr jaakr saath rehte h or fake jhagdhe krte h dushmani bnate h smiley6

Isliye bhi fun khatam hota jaa rha hai smiley21

As of now I feel sanaM and Sai are faking their rivalry nd youtubers are staying together armaan and +2 elvish ka chamcha or chamche ka chamcha and vadapao 

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

In sbko pta h ki khaane ke peeche ladaiyan hoti h hr season me toh they r fighting for food only nowsmiley29

Kisi ko ye baat ka farq hi nhi pd rha hai ki inke beech ek baharwala hai jisko advantages mil rhe h, public opinion mil rhe hai or yha tk nominations bhi uske acc hue....still they r not at all interested or trying to find out ki kon h baharwala ???

in bewakoofon ko game ki 0 knowledge hai fir bhi gyaani ban rhe hai, kritika armaan payal sochke aaye hain ki kitchen pe kabza ghar pe kabza or is mai unhone vada pao girl ko bhi include karliya. 

Ye outsider wala concept I mean imposter wala accha hai but ye sab tasks and all se bht acche se entertaining way mai show kra ja sakta hai, lekin jis hisaab se ye log khane ke peeche roye jarhe hai and khana is the only mudda for them, ye usko hi end tak leke baithe rahenge. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

IKR. I mean they are showing zilch interest in cracking that who could the outsider be, kal when the nominations happened I was waiting at least for one of them to say ki at least Shivani and Neeraj are not the outsiders since they are nominated, but I guess they are too dumb to surmise something as basic as that even. What a bunch of morons we have this time!Edited by infinity101 - 8 days ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I watched some clip of Kritika explaining how she met Arman and how they got married. In all this Payal is the victim who just scarified her self respect for fame and kids. Sad but true. 

Anushka_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

in bewakoofon ko game ki 0 knowledge hai fir bhi gyaani ban rhe hai, kritika armaan payal sochke aaye hain ki kitchen pe kabza ghar pe kabza or is mai unhone vada pao girl ko bhi include karliya. 

Ye outsider wala concept I mean imposter wala accha hai but ye sab tasks and all se bht acche se entertaining way mai show kra ja sakta hai, lekin jis hisaab se ye log khane ke peeche roye jarhe hai and khana is the only mudda for them, ye usko hi end tak leke baithe rahenge. 

Haan whi whi 

Ye armaan payal kritika ka gang strong hai kyunki inke gang me youtubers bhi included hai or dono biwiyan aate hi kitchen me lg gyi hai or anyway overall footage hi saara kitchen fights se aata hai smiley6

Outsider wala concept achaa hai pr kuch entertainment toh nhi hi aa rha isse...... biggboss ne kha tha ki baharwala audience ka representative hoga pr idhr ye unnecessary privilege mil rha hai alamzeb ko saari information se , ye toh Nimmo ko jaise aate hi captaincy di thi waisa sa hi kuch kuch hogya

Kiya kraya kuch nhi bs safe hokr baith gyi .....or outsider ko kuch toh tadka daalne ko kho ki wo dusre contestant ki zindagi me aag lgaye unke kaam bigade ya unka survival difficult kre

Pr wo madam bs baith kr khub aala krti h or ye fuddu contestants ko pdi hi nhi h ki pta lgaye kon h smiley24

Task toh hote nhi h bechare contestant kre bhi kya ....khaane pr hi lad lete hai smiley36upar se biggboss bhi deliberately km khaana de rha hai so that hungry housemates will become angry housemates and then they will fight with each other on small issues also smiley40smiley37

Anushka_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

IKR. I mean they are showing zilch interest in cracking that who could the outsider be, kal when the nominations happened I was waiting at least for one of them to say ki at least Shivani and Neeraj are not the outsiders since they are nominated, but I guess they are too dumb to surmise something as basic as that even. What a bunch of morons we have this time!

Exactly even I was waiting for the discussion between the HM after nominations tht who could the outsider be but ye logo ne nominations ke baad bilkul dimaag hi nhi lgaya agr ye thodha sa discussion krte toh shyd itna toh pta lg jaata ki kon kon nhi ho skta....

Na hi Shivani or neeraj ne try Kiya ye jaan ne ka ki wo kon hai jisne hum dono ko nominate kiya h , kise humse problem h ya kuch or 

Wo dono individually baat krte or try krte toh unhe thodha bahut hint mil skta tha 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yesterday only ranvir talked about nominations tht how youtuber gang voted against him and sai that's why their name were there at first baaki kisiko farq hi nhi pd rha hai smiley29

Bewakoof hai sb ke sb bs muft ka khaana khaane aaye hai smiley18

Like how the hell they are not at all interested in finding the outsider smiley44

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello folks!

Just popped in to check how Anil Kapoor is faring as a host?

What is the consensus? I have no hopes from him though, but still thought I would check in smiley36

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This arman and wives are shady af!

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/InstaCelebsGossip/s/DZMyeaeLTr 

For those who don't know the history of this guy, he's always been a goon and a criminal. His real name is Sandeep Jangra, he's from Hansi, Haryana.

His very first wife was Sumitra, from Haryana, and he has 2 children (now teenagers) with her. He left her and the children when he met Payal at a bank and fell for her. Both of them started living together in Delhi but he couldn't legally marry her because he hadn't divorced the first wife yet. Payal got pregnant with Chiku and on chiku's birthday, Payal met kritika and invited her home and she met Armaan. Then Armaan and kritika got married. His divorce was finalized in 2018 and that's when he legally married Kritika. He's only married to the 3rd wife now legally.

He has several cases registered against him and he has looted people's money, he cannot return to Hansi because everyone is behind him. He ran away from Hansi first and lived in Delhi. In Delhi, he was accused of raping his housemaid's underage daughter while his wife Payal knew about this. He spent a few days in Tihar jail and as soon as he was out, he ran away from Delhi to Hyderabad. They all lived in Hyderabad for a few years and left from there due to problems with other people and came to live in Zirakpur, Chandigarh where they reside currently. [For those who don't believe this, I read his FIR copy online, i didn't take screenshots or i'd posted here.]

He and his brother are involved in drugs and all sorts of illegal things. All the women that appear in his songs are his side chicks. He doesn't reside with neither of the wives, and spends night in another flat in the same building. He used to Beat up his brother Kuldeep(Kaalu) and his entire family including his 2 sisters, brother, brother's family, all are scared of him.

Idk how and why millions of idiots follow this guy or even believe in the fake shitshow of happy and good family online. How can people believe in all that crap??

This whole family seems very sus theirs this one girl that resides with them and it seems like she is one of his side chicks or gf she even seems very weirded out or distant with Payal and Kritika in their vlogs her body language screams that I am being tormented in this household. People believe she is his current GF On karwachauth, she applied mehandi and wrote Sandeep in her mehandi.