Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Obed McCoy to Marco Jansen, SIX, Jansen finishes it off in style and helps South Africa book a semifinal spot. The West Indian supporters are gutted. They were dancing and cheering a couple of minutes ago but it took just two balls for South Africa to seal the game. This was full and in the slot, Jansen is a capable batter and he went down the ground, struck it clean as a whistle and the ball sailed over the rope

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

POTM Shamsi smiley40

Prizi thumbnail

India

Congratulations topper

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats Raji smiley40

Congrats Topper smiley40

Savera84 thumbnail

Well, South Africa made heavy weather of this run-chase. They should not have brought it this deep, but like most games this campaign, they did. And they triumphed at the end of it all. Jansen, who collided with Rabada earlier in the day and was off the field for a while, stood tall, remaining unbeaten on 21 and keeping his head while everyone around him lost theirs.

There were notable contributions from Stubbs and Klaasen, although the former would be ruing the way he was dismissed. Klaasen's cameo, on the other hand, brought the required run-rate under control, meaning that even when SA lost wickets, they were never fretting over the scoring rate.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Heard that Australia had a long flight journey and they will reach hotel today only WI time.

They should not miss their bags also in transit....

Ravi Shastri and Harsha Bhogle s bags were misplaced i guess.

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

I'm happy that SA wonsmiley40

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

4s gone

6s gone

Highest runs gone.

Highest wickets, doesn't look like there is a chance.

PoTM depends on the winning team. I think I will get just 10 points today.

Cheers..

35 minutes ago Chase wasn't even in for bowling and WI was going to win the match.

Everything changed in the last 20 minutes,

Thank you Rosy, Sandy and Priya.smiley31

Cheers..

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

I changed him last moment from Potm thinking Kuldeep ko nahi mila on the same pitch, isko kaha se milega🤡🤣🤣🤣

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I changed him last moment from Potm thinking Kuldeep ko nahi mila on the same pitch, isko kaha se milega🤡🤣🤣🤣

Yesterday Adil got. That was too surprising....