Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

Heyy my buddies, please check this new story out. It's written by @Grey_Butterfly.

Thanks for always tagging me sweetheart

I am glad that arjun just cut off with sam ans did nig continuhe actually got his justice

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Wonderfully written, dear! Simply fabulous! smiley32

The bond between Vishnu n Arjun was really sweet. smiley27

Coelho n Sameer deserve all the hate smiley7

I would have liked some more torture for Sikander but anyway, it was nice.

Do continue with the story of the phoenix whenever you're ready. smiley27smiley41 would love to readsmiley10

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Awesome update dear ๐Ÿ™‚

Just amazing OS

Arjun is really a phoenix who arrise from his own ashes ... Though people around her making her mentally weak ๐Ÿ˜ž but he emerged as a stronger than ever everytime

The way commishner helped him was amazing & he finally served justice to his dead wife ๐Ÿ˜” & now he is back to help people as DCP

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing โœ๏ธ

Ruhanikagoenka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good bs riya missing h ๐Ÿ˜‡

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Bahot pyari story hai but I was expecting riya in last .... Koi na chalta hai.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Oh that was so good!

Loved the way you executed it

Arjun is finally able to get on the case with the help of the commissioner and get rid of Sikandar forever

And he is promoted too, yay!

I'm sure the upcoming years of his service will be one milestone after another

do write more stories

Edited by bloomie - 3 months ago
archu12 thumbnail
Nice one. Like the way how you expressed arjun emotions to finally he reached his goal. Awesome. Hope to have another part as DCP arjun
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Word Count: 1

Grey_Butterfly thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

Wow...wow...wow....JUST MARVELLOUS.

Dear writer, agar accident ke baad ke long recovering phase mein koi writer aise soch aur likh sakta hai toh, har writer ka barbar accident hona hi chahiye, nahi? (Chill, I'm not serious, just joking, you know.)

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Itโ€™s an extremely long, beautiful & well-crafted piece of work, very very impressive.

My respect & admiration for the Commisioner Vishnu has raised million times more here, whereas, my hate & disgust for DIG Coelho & Rathore increased billion times more.

Main na thoda aur greedy feel kar rahi hoon, iss liye ek request hai tumse. Kya hume ek aur part nahi mil sakti - jaha hume Arjun ko as a DCP, apne new teammates kaise chun ta hai one month ki deadline khatam hone se pehle aur unke saath milkar kaise critical cases handle kar rahe hai, Arjun ke DCP baan jaane ka aur aabse woh khud ek alag team ko lead karega yeh news milne ke baad Rathore & Baki ke ETF members ka kya reaction hota hai usska bhi kuch glimpses padhne ko mil sakta ho? I hope you consider my request.

Tnx a lot for the pm.

Hello Dear smiley1

Thank you so much for this heartfelt message

I am really glad that you enjoyed this. My stories are very close to my heart and it feel wonderful to see you people enjoying them so much.

As for your request, I would be honest, I have not thought further for this story but I would definitely give it a try. I think it would be a perfect closure for us Arjun fan.

You would just need to wait till I actually put it into words.

See you soonsmiley27

Grey_Butterfly thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

This story starts during the episode where Arjun breaksdown after Rathore blames him for Roshiniโ€™s death.

Can you tell me the episode number. I remember the scene but not the episode.

Hello Dear

First of all, thank you so much for reading the story. I hope yu liked it.

As for the episode, it is the 96 episode of Arjun, murder case of Tushar Khanna which turned into a stolen dead body and then drug case.