Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

Nothing!!  He’s probably a polite charming guy at first and that’s how he got the dates, and once he got the commitment he started being himself.  That’s why Deepika dumped him after a couple of years.  Sonam, how long did they even date?  Or was it just an on set fling?  Katrina stayed with him for 6-7 years and frankly that probably had more to do with her own desires to have that solidity of a family given her own childhood.  It’s not uncommon for women to ignore red flags because they’ve already invested in the relationship.  Alia is reveling in being the Kapoor bahu and part of a potentially power couple.  She’s also extremely insecure so I’m sure that’s a factor as well.  After Katrina there were actually rumors that Neetu was looking at girls from elite families in Delhi and then London.  Nothing came of it so she settled for Alia.  I somehow doubt controversial Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter was Neetu’s first choice.  

Going back to the underlined part above, a better question would be what’s wrong with Ranbir?  Specially since even now rumors of him cheating on Alia keep popping up.  

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

I wonder 🤔 🤫 🍆 

Surname : right answer

Edited by Zilan - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

His last name and lineage!  Be prepared for love letters from FOD! 

Awwwww.....noooo....you just made all these gorgeous successful women look like gold diggers and brainless.......who would go after him because of his last name....smiley24

Sonam herself his from a well established family......Deepika is sports star Prakash Padukone's daughter....Kat was very successful and dating a superstar much bigger than Ranbir ....Saman himself is the son of Salim Khan...Salim-Javed were known as King makers.......and Alia was besotted with Ranbir forever.....lineage had nothing to do with it and she was fairly successful herself.....

Maybe we don't see what these women saw....we don't know Ranbir personally...

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ranbir kapoor kwk04x02 bollywood GIF - Find on GIFER

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

he doesnt seems so bad when his exes  are so desperate...

https://twitter.com/FlowerPower_789/status/1796656655259562254

Edited by Kaya65 - 9 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Awwwww.....noooo....you just made all these gorgeous successful women look like gold diggers and brainless.......who would go after him because of his last name....smiley24

Sonam herself his from a well established family......Deepika is sports star Prakash Padukone's daughter....Kat was very successful and dating a superstar much bigger than Ranbir ....Saman himself is the son of Salim Khan...Salim-Javed were known as King makers.......and Alia was besotted with Ranbir forever.....lineage had nothing to do with it and she was fairly successful herself.....

Maybe we don't see what these women saw....we don't know Ranbir personally...

Please do not misrepresent my intentions right there. I know you love Ranbir to death. But my take is he was always promoted as the next golden boy of Bollywood. Also, I know men who look for successful women from well-to-do families. But there is no gold digger terms for them. Because it is just a baseless accusation that should not apply either way. It definitely adds to someone's appeal. Also I did not mention anything about their brains? 

It is well well-known fact that people in Bollywood date each other for buzz and look to create power couples. And when you come from the first family of Bollywood the power is at a different level. 

SO, do you think Abhishek would have married a woman like Aish if there was not a Bachchan behind his name? Taking his looks into consideration? Also, he is still not very successful. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 9 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Nothing!!  He’s probably a polite charming guy at first and that’s how he got the dates, and once he got the commitment he started being himself.  That’s why Deepika dumped him after a couple of years.  Sonam, how long did they even date?  Or was it just an on set fling?  Katrina stayed with him for 6-7 years and frankly that probably had more to do with her own desires to have that solidity of a family given her own childhood.  It’s not uncommon for women to ignore red flags because they’ve already invested in the relationship.  Alia is reveling in being the Kapoor bahu and part of a potentially power couple.  She’s also extremely insecure so I’m sure that’s a factor as well.  After Katrina there were actually rumors that Neetu was looking at girls from elite families in Delhi and then London.  Nothing came of it so she settled for Alia.  I somehow doubt controversial Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter was Neetu’s first choice.  

Going back to the underlined part above, a better question would be what’s wrong with Ranbir?  Specially since even now rumors of him cheating on Alia keep popping up.  

What is exactly so charming about him? From what I have seen his sense of humor is not amazing. He does not come across as smart. He does not come across as mature. Has he had any instance that has gone viral just for how much humor and intelligence he handled it with? To me people like Diljit have far more underrated charm. His cooking videos go viral for his humor. The way he handled the situation with Kangana went viral for how much entertainment it provided. And he is far more successful then Ranbir if you judge from the global stage. The issue is he is not a casanova chasing after every beautiful woman he can find. 

It was revealed to Neeru in an interview how beautiful Diljit finds her, by the person interviewing them. He had done five movies with her but never revealed it to her due to the fact he did not want to make her feel uncomfortable. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Please do not misrepresent my intentions right there. I know you love Ranbir to death. But my take is he was always promoted as the next golden boy of Bollywood. Also, I know men who look for successful women from well-to-do families. But there is no gold digger terms for them. Because it is just a baseless accusation that should not apply either way. It definitely adds to someone's appeal. Also I did not mention anything about their brains? 

It is well well-known fact that people in Bollywood date each other for buzz and look to create power couples. And when you come from the first family of Bollywood the power is at a different level. 

SO, do you think Abhishek would have married a women like Aish if there was not a Bachchan behind his name? Taking his looks into consideration. Also, he is still not very successful. 

Personally for me.....when people date for any other reason other than....that they are genuinely attracted to each other....and want to find out more about the other person...of their likes/dislikes....compatibility etc.....fall under the category of gold digging and I find it extremely distasteful and cheap.

Awww this was so cute though...smiley42smiley43