Should Tripti have acted in Animal or not?

Poll

Should Tripti have acted in Animal or not?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

I, for one, completely understand why she accepted Animal movie and a tiny role in that.

What do you guys feel???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Her short role in Animal benefitted her career more than her bigger roles in Qala and Bulbul. Only Netflix viewers knew her before Animal but now every average moviegoer knows her. IMO she did nothing wrong in doing that role in Animal as she got the fame that she deserved. The only thing I hope is she will look for performance oriented roles in Bollywood and not stick to playing glamorous unimportant roles. She did it in one movie. She shouldn't do that in every movie.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Obviously she wanted to do that role...so it's her choice.

Her future will show the outcome.

I didn't vote, btw. (just commenting)

Absolutely YES.......do u see her reach now?

Before Animal.....outside of the forum.....people would be like Tripti who?? Now everyone knows her....

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Absolutely YES.......do u see her reach now?

Before Animal.....outside of the forum.....people would be like Tripti who?? Now everyone knows her....

I mean... I heard of her on IG and then watched the movie because Clean Slates has a knack of making good movies😅

And she was in Laila Majnu, which is an Imtiaz Ali movie.

That said, Animal was a right move for her, Animal 2 mein she'll have bigger roles. Unfortunately, the increase in spotlight also means increase of creeps in her fanbase.

I do hope she doesn't just do roles like that in Animal and also does roles like Qala and Bulbbul, she is talented enough, she should be known for her talent and not one semi nude scene 🥲

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haven’t watched animal but was she really acting in that movie? I thought her being in the movie had a different purpose 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes. Why not?

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She will have a bigger role in Animal Park and it should be a BB unless it is horribly made.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How much acting was there ?

More moaning and panting

🐉

Posted: 9 days ago

Not a fan of the video of her song in the movie,so I would not like to see her in such chindi roles but again all the roles(characters) in the movie seemed chindi only,so I would say that the actors who want to do sensible/reasonable characters should avoid Vanga movies.