Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 days ago

Okay...I understand.

About PK, I can't say much as I stopped the movie after about 20 minutes because of Aamir's facial (eyes') expression which I didn't want to watch throughout a whole movie.

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn't talk once against the movie as I went with the remark IMDB gave about the movie...for watching it, I've to wait for OTT release in my country.

I still think that the trailer gave a false message.

Is it watchable,the trailer? What's this movie about? Maharaj title makes it look like a political movie.If it's the case,not my cup of tea/coffee.

Ok just saw Sharvari name in the title of topic, that's make me wonder "Is she just there for an item song ?" As she is a hot girl,I can only guess that all she can do in a political movie is an item song?

Originally posted by: lemontart

This post is about the trailer & it is on page 1? trailer is always for a min or two..that also you cannot watch & want others to tell u k trailer mein kia hai. hadh haismiley22

I have a bit of migraine bruh,I feel easy to type than watch anything with sounds at this point,what's your problem? Did I put a gun point on anyone to tell me what is there in the trailer? Hadh haismiley22

Waise why I'm even replying to you,hadh haismiley22

^^ waise idk who the hell you are and why are you giving me unwanted gyaan.Dont quote me again otherwise you will get blocked.

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haiwan

Aamir Khan will never cease targeting Hindu religious practices. This time hawan. 

The film is based on a 2013 Gujarati novel by Saurabh Shah.It is based on a true story,The 1862 Maharaja Libel Case.

Writers

Sneha Desai,Vipul Mehta,Kausar Munir

Director

Malhotra P. Siddharth

PM Modi, who was chief minister of Gujrat on his blog showered praise on Karsandas Mulshi for this reform. In a blog on Independence Day in 2010 titled Saluting Freedom & Truth, Modi wrote, “Social reformist and journalist Karsandas Mulji’s newspaper too was titled “Satya-Prakash”.

Gujarat-based deputy editor of the right-wing website Op-India, Meghalsinh Parmar has supported the novelist and the film.

https://x.com/MeghalHparmar/status/1801251207069200659

Don't drag Aamir into this when he is not involved. Junaid is a 30 year old independent man who can take decisions on his own and he has not done anything wrong in playing a true historical character. 

A fraudulent maharaj  engaging in sexual relations with female devotees is shown in the film. It's the evil mind of that maharaj.

These are the people who tarnish Hinduism.

We don't need any gatekeepers and certainly not you.

Edited by Dexterlove - 9 days ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterlove

We don't need any gatekeepers and certainly not you.

Wow getting personal smiley8

Edited by Haiwan - 4 days ago