Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Posted: 10 days ago

Not bad. This movie is banned from releasing in theatres?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't think so....Suhana might have been just 21 at the time the movie must have been decided.....There is no way Suhana would have decided it on her own....

You may be right...however at that time, it probably wasn't such a bad idea (movie about a bunch of youngsters...directed by Zoya...launched with two other star-kids)...and if Suhana had uttered the wish to do this movie (because she liked the Comics...or even SRK liked them) I don't think that SRK would have said "no"...

The shooting...and especially the announcing of a release date took too much time, imo...that already gave a negative feeling towards the film (in addition to everything else before the actual release).

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Not bad. This movie is banned from releasing in theatres?

It hadn't been scheduled for a theatre release...it had been hold back by YRF for three years and then sold to Netflix for direct release on OTT.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Without mincing words i can say if i am allowed that he is a closet jehadi ...

I don't think so...in the contrary...I doubt that he is a strongly practicing Muslim.

I think, on one side he's just pragmatic, doing the things that suits him regardless if they are mega-egoistic, only pretention or with genuine feelings behind and on the other side, he's a quite insecure man.

Edited by Clochette - 10 days ago

Suspended

Posted: 9 days ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Agree to what you say about the emotions flying high when it comes to religions...that's why I belong to no religion but know a lot about many religions (their fortes and their flaws).

I won't support anything that is against humanity.

As for the thread you mentioned...I may have liked what she sees in the movie but even when giving a like that won't be forcibly be for the whole post (I remember that I went back to quote one of her posts and distance myself from the religious part but got the message that the thread had already been closed...and rightly so.)

Btw, others may call me what seems fitting to them...I myself only identify as someone who won't put oneself into a box or drawer.

Edited by Clochette - 9 days ago

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Junaid is looking good in trailer...hope he do nt disappoint us ..gonna watch soon smiley27

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Point i am makimg here is that you an see how strong the emotions are even if they arent practicing the religion

bold: that's what I meant with "emotions flying high"...

As for the image: It doesn't matter (in a serious way) what somebody here thinks I am according to his/her opinion. Important is, that I myself know what and who I am smiley1 (because I've to live with myself...and those close to me)

Edited by Clochette - 9 days ago

Suspended

[Post Removed]