Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Don't  take Amna word seriously. She is such a narrow minded person. Can't  take a girl who is more dominant in relationship. Also because Danish and Hiba are actually coming in their show for interview  she is hyping them more. 

Also Salaar organizing the event actually makes sense becsue if I am not wrong he himself runs even management company. So, it at least makes sense to me that he organized a grad event for confession.

Salar already said this event he designed long ago and Emaan appreciated so he surprised her with same designed event. These critics don't watch any show, just keep blabbering. They just want to see damsel in distress ladies then cry why women empowerment don't happen!! smiley29

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Salar already said this event he designed long ago and Emaan appreciated so he surprised her with same designed event. These critics don't watch any show, just keep blabbering. They just want to see damsel in distress ladies then cry why women empowerment don't happen!! smiley29

Yeah exactly. They should stop their mouth if they can't  even see the logic and good and empowered female charactere. Emaan is one of the best female lead we have found since long

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

She agrees too and so happy with pay check like any other employee. No pretense. I like her attitude. 

I love her. She is so chill. She though should stop coming to SH. They just take her for granted.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

I love her. She is so chill. She though should stop coming to SH. They just take her for granted.

I don't watch that show, I don't like their god like judgemental attitude and pampering who gives them shout-out. Yeah I agree she shouldn't come. I don't know how on earth Danish agreed!! smiley44

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

I don't watch that show, I don't like their god like judgemental attitude and pampering who gives them shout-out. Yeah I agree she shouldn't come. I don't know how on earth Danish agreed!! smiley44

Me too. I have finally decided to block them. Danish shouldn't  give bhV to them.

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Can't  wait for whole of it to be uploaded.

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Amna was still taunting Danish as if he is a bad person. I don't  like her attitude. 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Amna was still taunting Danish as if he is a bad person. I don't  like her attitude. 

It's YouTubers habit, they think roasting brings audience but if she talked about Danish personally not on screen character then that's so low of her. Last I saw Danish in Ahsan's show with Ayeza, why on earth he is coming suddenly to YouTubers channel! Maybe Deewangi and jAan Nisaar both are blockbuster that's why coming but shouldn't. 

Don't  take Amna word seriously. She is such a narrow minded person. Can't  take a girl who is more dominant in relationship. Also because Danish and Hiba are actually coming in their show for interview  she is hyping them more. 

Also Salaar organizing the event actually makes sense becsue if I am not wrong he himself runs even management company. So, it at least makes sense to me that he organized a grad event for confession.

Aamna was being sarcastic Mala..they are NOT COMING for any interview. I will be shocked if that ever happens. Not after review after review Aamna makes it very obvious she absolutely hates Danish..while she happily reviews shows of abusers (real life/ reel life). I am sick of her atm and find Hassan slightly more bearable than her. Also why will she like Sherry-Hiba..? She will only love shows where center point of discussion is did they do it..did they not..tharak hi tharak..unfortunately PTV shows were never about that for a long time and this was just a very small/ seamless part of overall storyline..that’s why they were/ are different.