Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Posted: 2 days ago

I hope people now start appreciating  Hiba. She has been underappreciated for far too long.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Navyya

.   Oh , I didn’t know ( until I read this post ) thst the deed has been done . Wld go bk and watch the epi again . Any other hint other than two pillows flung together ?

😂

- Salar walks with newfound confidence and “haq”

towards Iman’s side

- Dares to sit in her personal space

- No hesitation in moving hair

- imam leaning in while talking after waking up

- shy smiles while the topic is something else altogether (including dad’s chemotherapy)

=  aap se tum ka safar Ho gaya 😂

Edited by princessjojo - 2 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

I don't  like the writer for obvious reason. But what she says is true. I hope Imaan and Salaar remain stronh throughout  the show

1000035399.jpg

Edited by mala06 - 2 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: princessjojo

😂

- Salar walks with newfound confidence and “haq”

towards Iman’s side

- Dares to sit in her personal space

- No hesitation in moving hair

- imam leaning in while talking after waking up

- shy smiles while the topic is something else altogether (including dad’s chemotherapy)

=  aap se tum ka safar Ho gaya 😂

Haha. Well said. I used to have problems initially understanding how girls suddenly get pregnant in Pak dramas. Even in  PKS, I was like how 🤣🤣. Now I get the hints 😂😂

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

I don't  like the writer for obvious reason. But what she says is true. I hope Imaan and Salaar remain stronh throughout  the show

1000035399.jpg

Ruthna manana is life of a marriage but in limitation smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Ruthna manana is life of a marriage but in limitation smiley36

Thats fine. Just hoping there won't  be misunderstanding. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

https://youtu.be/njDuSMysAiI?si=HQ3cztLo1U3zAQoG

I knew the scene would be brought up and (don’t kill me) but hard agree with Amina here. I, too, feel individually they’re fine and the story is enjoyable but the spark just isn’t there? Comments seem divided too.

I felt the morning after was a bit better than the date night. The slide show was too cheesy and forced and took away from the confession scene. I also didn’t like how Salaar put Emaan and his mom in the same sentence - it was as unnecessary as when Emaan implied Zain and mohabbat in that scene. Kyun yar 🤦🏻‍♀️  It did end up feeling flat. 

Amina bhi aaj kal har cheez aik hi cheez se compare ker rahi hai. I get where she’s coming from but I also agree with Hassan that pairings have different levels of engagement and it’s not necessary that pairings screen ko aag laga dain like some did. If it’s a solid relationship and enjoyable, it’s good enough for many. 

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://youtu.be/njDuSMysAiI?si=HQ3cztLo1U3zAQoG

I knew the scene would be brought up and (don’t kill me) but hard agree with Amina here. I, too, feel individually they’re fine and the story is enjoyable but the spark just isn’t there? Comments seem divided too.

I felt the morning after was a bit better than the date night. The slide show was too cheesy and forced and took away from the confession scene. I also didn’t like how Salaar put Emaan and his mom in the same sentence - it was as unnecessary as when Emaan implied Zain and mohabbat in that scene. Kyun yar 🤦🏻‍♀️  It did end up feeling flat. 

Amina bhi aaj kal har cheez aik hi cheez se compare ker rahi hai. I get where she’s coming from but I also agree with Hassan that pairings have different levels of engagement and it’s not necessary that pairings screen ko aag laga dain like some did. If it’s a solid relationship and enjoyable, it’s good enough for many. 

I think its injustice to compare every couple with Yumhaj. Yumhaj level chemistry can't be replicated or created so its better to not judge every other couple with Them. 

Hiba and Shehryar are doing decent job . 

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 days ago