Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Now that these two are together. I am afraid what will happen next. Please fgs please don't ruin their characters. Especially in the last half. I won't be able to take it now if it happenssmiley26

Actually husband wife gets possessive more after deedsmiley36 and in Salar's case he will definitely so problem about to land in heaven. But I think Emaan is very much madly in love, so will handle things carefully, won't let Salar sit with muuhfulliying. smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Actually husband wife gets possessive more after deedsmiley36 and in Salar's case he will definitely so problem about to land in heaven. But I think Emaan is very much madly in love, so will handle things carefully, won't let Salar sit with muuhfulliying. smiley36

I hope so yaar. I don't want any misunderstanding. Even if it happens at least  let that actually make sense. Both are too sorted to have any misunderstanding though.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Emaan’s eyes linger on Salaar’s lips all the time smiley36 Salaar is definitely a great kisser ..loved episode 24smiley9 

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tgota92

Finally saw this weeks episodes !

This week was about Salaar ka farsh per se bed tak ka safar aur Zain ka majnu beard se trimmer tak ka safar smiley41

And the saxsuxsax happened - so happy to see those 2 haphazardly thrown pillows on the bed PTV uses to convey the act smiley36 

Salaar looked good this week man. Realll gewdddd smiley27 Aur Ab tou sherry ko acting bhi aa gayi hai tou ab koi rok ke dikhaye smiley31

Sawera continues to be the queen she is. I didn’t think I was gonna like this character as much as I do now. 

Anyway coming to concerns:

- I hated that completely unnecessary abuse scene with the dad and stepmom. Yeeesh. Kissi Aur tarah convey karo bhai villainry, this is not cool. But I guess Ab koi epic level redemption arc dikha ke , red ribbon laga ke humain de dain ge smiley39 Reformed, murderous and abusive stepmom smiley29

- Aag kis ne lagayi? First episode main I thought it was gundaa bhai who did it but apparently not? Why was he just keeping the diesel can in his room then? And mommy also didn’t do it. So that leaves … evil dad ? Or are we thinking Mamo all the way abroad is pulling this crap? I mean he could… nauman ejaz had too brief and inconsequential of a role to warrant his casting so may he’s gonna make a comeback in some cool twist. That Md was also making a call telling someone about the shares so who could that be ? 

My crazy super random theory is that Salaar ko villain na bana dain smiley19 That he did this to exact revenge or some sick twisted way to get closer to Emaan. Can PTV do this to me? I hope not. But what’s the title about then? Radd means to destroy right ? Yar agar Salaar ko evil scheming mastermind banaya na tou it’ll be such a shame. But also kind of epic coz I wanna see this Salaar turn cray cray and gray gray smiley36 Sherry could nail it smiley15 IDK IDK. Anyway my money is still on evil dad and Mamu but you never know. 

- Zain continues to be my reliable motivator to press skip. What what whattttt even is the point. Who cares about salaar’s step sis and him. I don’t want it. Give them another drama 

.   Oh , I didn’t know ( until I read this post ) thst the deed has been done . Wld go bk and watch the epi again . Any other hint other than two pillows flung together ?

Originally posted by: Navyya

.   Oh , I didn’t know ( until I read this post ) thst the deed has been done . Wld go bk and watch the epi again . Any other hint other than two pillows flung together ?

I’m happy my post helped out smiley36

That’s how they do it in PTV - that hug, those pillows thrown across the bed (although they could have ruffled the bedsheets and covers too but they really did the bare minimum here smiley29), morning-after post coital flirting, etc. 

Also, Ptv’s favorite line to indicate intimacy but also awkwardly move past it is, “Chalo, der ho rahi hai” while the couple makes those eyes at each other smiley37 

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m happy my post helped out smiley36

That’s how they do it in PTV - that hug, those pillows thrown across the bed (although they could have ruffled the bedsheets and covers too but they really did the bare minimum here smiley29), morning-after post coital flirting, etc. 

Also, Ptv’s favorite line to indicate intimacy but also awkwardly move past it is, “Chalo, der ho rahi hai” while the couple makes those eyes at each other smiley37 

😂🤣😂🤣🤣